What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

Hi,

It is bad to spread rumours---has the stupidity reached that level that young pakistanis are involving blackwater in attacking of GHQ---are you people going to get the award for being the stupidest people in the world---have you people lost it totally---is there a complete lack of common sense---this kind of talk is a total shame---it is a disgrace---:flame:

I know - its embarrassing - common sense seems to be a rare commodity these days. :)

Can we please leave the favorite whipping boy BW out of this and focus on the facts for a change?? - I know it would be fantasy come true for you and a few others if BW had been involved! :)

It makes no sense for BW to support TTP (which is allied with Al Qaeda) as BW happens to be working for the other side(USA).

BLACK WATER are there for supposed , capturing of the PAK -NUCK assests in case of, TTP 's lead !:azn:
so, why they came in for frist place, to secure PAKARMY?:azn::lol:

Can we please leave the favorite whipping boy BW out of this and focus on the facts for a change?? - I know it would be fantasy come true for you and a few others if BW had been involved! :)

It makes no sense for BW to support TTP (which is allied with Al Qaeda) as BW happens to be working for the other side(USA).

really? well I recommend you to findout that who make TTP to destabilize Pakistan? yes you are right that AL-Qaeda and TTP are on same side i.e anti Pakistani and Al-qaeda is used for propaganda warfare against pakistan. BW and TTP have common enemy and common goal.

Does L-Jhangv have the capability of such a brazzen assault? IMO, only the RAW funded bearded fanatics aka Zaliman are capable of doing what happened today

As soon as this is over, launch a "blitzkrieg" assault on the den of the jackals! May victory be upon us
:pakistan:

Of course LJ has the capacity! - the LJ thugs were involved in the attack on the SL cricket team as well.

yes Lashkar-e-Jhangvi groups is full onboard with TTP.

Such an attack indicates their involvment .

Lets see and wait for the investigations

"the investigations"in pakistan never reached , at any conclusions in the past & they will , never reach in the future!
gen.shahiba!
plz explore your claim! :pakistan:

WE REALLY DONT NEED THIS KBILL .

Cut of NATO Supply
Cut/Stop US interference inside Pakistan Internal Issues
Cancel K-Bill Immediatly
CALL Head of state including hi Military and Agencies in parliment and Make SINGLE View 1 and only forgien Policy announce Clearly THAT WE REALLY DONT NEED UR HELP!!! Take strict action against INDIA in United Nation now enough is enough! we all very well know who is behind all these activities. Why our Military forces lives Why our innocent people died in US SOCALLED US WOT! ???? before 9/11 nuthing such issues with us!

Its all result of pakistans flawed directionless policies which it had earlier and i am not sure about now. The enemy is only Taliban and religious extrimists and no one else. I hope you guys take a strong stance now and eradicate this menace once and for all. Free from extrimists free from terror..!!! Bombard those terrorists heaven and gain a peaceful south asia..!!!

Last edited:
"the investigations"in pakistan never reached , at any conclusions in the past & they will , never reach in the future!
gen.shahiba!
plz explore your claim! :pakistan:

Please start using some common sense. :)

NEWS Jang Group

May 13: Security agencies arrested three key accused of the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore. A private TV channel reported that the arrested suspects were members of the banned Sunni group Lashkar e Jhangvi and hail from southern Punjab. Two of the arrested men were directly involved in the attack on the Sri Lankan players while the third provided logistic support to the attackers in the city, the channel's sources said. The channel also said the assailants had received training in a militant camp at Wana in South Waziristan.

March 22: The intelligence agencies probing the March 3 attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore have named the banned Lashkar e Jhangvi as the group behind the incident. A detailed report of the findings has been submitted to the Government. A senior official involved in the probe revealed that certain important arrests had been made in Karachi and other parts of the country in connection with the attack which killed eight persons. The unnamed officer maintained that during the course of investigations, it has emerged that Matiur Rehman of the LeJ was the mastermind of the terrorist attack, while Mohsin (who was involved in the Rawalpindi attack on General Pervez Musharraf, also attributed to the LeJ was present during the Lahore attack. The senior official believes that the attack was planned with the coordination of the Baitullah Mehsud group.

Will anybody be sacked for this massive security failure?

What security failure? They weren't able to infiltrate the main GHQ building and were only successful in attacking an outer most check post. The check post they raided is on the main road and anyone can easily attack that.

Point is, we were able to successfully defend the GHQ complex and that in my opinion is praiseworthy.

Folks,

There is no massive security failure here. This was a suicide attack. It was not a hit and run. The security detail at the two posts on this entrance did what they were suppose to. All the terrorists have been able to do is to just get to the security perimeter of the GHQ. They have not been able to get on the inside.

The security detail took the brunt of the attack as is usually the case and held the terrorists up at the entrance thus allowing the second post to fire back and kill 4.

The only protection against such attack is to keep on expanding the security parameter further out. Because the GHQ is right in the middle of a fairly densely populated area, until and unless you move the GHQ out, there is no other option.

Well done by the security detail otherwise this could have been a lot worse. They struck at a time when the GHQ is at peak capacity with all the senior leadership of the Army on the campus.

I hope the Army takes the bastards out and I would prefer if they kill all of them instead of taking any hostage. Most of these people are **** for brains tools in the hands of their handlers anyways. To set an example, every single one of these terrorists has to be killed during the operation.

Kamran Khan>Army: No talks with the terrorists inside that compound. It would not be a difficult operation,but yes it would be cautious one!

Please start using some common sense. :)

NEWS Jang Group

May 13: Security agencies arrested three key accused of the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore. A private TV channel reported that the arrested suspects were members of the banned Sunni group Lashkar e Jhangvi and hail from southern Punjab. Two of the arrested men were directly involved in the attack on the Sri Lankan players while the third provided logistic support to the attackers in the city, the channel's sources said. The channel also said the assailants had received training in a militant camp at Wana in South Waziristan.

March 22: The intelligence agencies probing the March 3 attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore have named the banned Lashkar e Jhangvi as the group behind the incident. A detailed report of the findings has been submitted to the Government. A senior official involved in the probe revealed that certain important arrests had been made in Karachi and other parts of the country in connection with the attack which killed eight persons. The unnamed officer maintained that during the course of investigations, it has emerged that Matiur Rehman of the LeJ was the mastermind of the terrorist attack, while Mohsin (who was involved in the Rawalpindi attack on General Pervez Musharraf, also attributed to the LeJ was present during the Lahore attack. The senior official believes that the attack was planned with the coordination of the Baitullah Mehsud group.

Why Is Obama Still Using Blackwater? By Jeremy Scahill

September 16, 2009

www.thenation.com/sections/blackwater
i am not, looking for some mati-ur-rehman, or sati -ur-rehman! put the blame on some , madersa graduate trun militant, but i am looking for the forces who, were trying to back them , use them whenever they need, i am looking for some , language expert , who shows himself , a deadly & rich investor & JIHAD supporter.
who on the given time , sends the money , set the plans, & click the oky botton.:smokin::angry::hitwall:

But did you hear the BBC anchor with the Pakistani high-commissioner?

He was so insulting, playing down all his points about the advances in Swat, Malakand and Bajaur and constantly barking about the "failiure" of the army and security etablishment.

Back
Top Bottom