What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

The hostage situation reminds of the Manawa academy attack.

Suicide attack's deterrence blew up as soon as the bast**d reaches hell, but then some drama is required now, and that's what we have seen.

I think PA now has to make some serious choices that weather to fight against our own people in the Lust of AID from untrustworthy Nations who have a history of backstabbing or to negotiate with them a peace deal . I know our enemies would be laughing at our helplessness as such scenes would be quit amusing for them . They will again demoralize our milletery by false alligations .
Even in these circumstances they offer conditional help . I say leave the DAMN offer .

Its time We as nation should make the choice .

Complete black out has been initiated in and around the GHQ area. I suppose the final operation is about to begin. The terrorists are using hostages to delay the operation.

I think PA now has to make some serious choices that weather to fight against our own people in the Lust of AID from untrustworthy Nations who have a history of backstabbing or to negotiate with them a peace deal . I know our enemies would be laughing at our helplessness as such scenes would be quit amusing for them . They will again demoralize our milletery by false alligations .
Even in these circumstances they offer conditional help . I say leave the DAMN offer .

Its time to seriously eleminate these terrorists who are switching sides for money. These are not the ones who were part of Afghan war against Russia hence we should now have a checks and balances system in place.

Secondly time to kick US out of your close links and go for some equal footing formula to deal with yankees.

Currently though we are stuck between the devil and the sea but you have to kick US and anti-Pakistan countries out of the region if we want peace arround.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Complete black out has been initiated in and around the GHQ area. I suppose the final operation is about to begin. The terrorists are using hostages to delay the operation.

Yes no TV channels' transmission nothing.

Good we need to blow these terrorists in unacountable pieces

Maybe Black water did it..Who knows who did?Dont explain the one side of pic.U all r abusing Taliban.I m not taking side of Taliban but This is true that we've given residence to Blackwater in Pakistan too..They r not our friendsThey r our enemies ...

Last edited:
Taliban hold hostages in Pakistan army headquarters
AP 10 October 2009,

RAWALPINDI: Taliban militants were holding several security officers hostage inside Pakistan's army headquarters on Saturday after they and others
attacked the complex in an audacious assault on the country's most powerful institution.

The attack, which left at least 10 people dead, was the third major militant strike in Pakistan in a week and came as the government was planning an imminent offensive against Islamist militants in their strongholds in the rugged mountains along the border with Afghanistan.

It showed that the militants retain the ability to strike at the very heart of Pakistan's security apparatus despite recent military operations against their forces and the killing of Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud in a CIA drone attack in August.

An army statement said more than two terrorists were holding several officers hostage in a ``security office building'' inside the heavily fortified complex close to the capital.

The whereabouts of military chief Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani was not known. Separate army statements said he had attended meetings at the headquarters and at the president's office in nearby Islamabad during the day.

Maybe Black water did it..Who knows who did?Dont explain the one side of pic.U all r abusing Taliban.I m not taking side of Taliban but This is true that we've given residence to Blackwater in Pakistan too..They r not our friendsThey r our enemies too...

Yes there are reports that the van which is used in attack has sophisticated weapons and communication equipment which was imported for blackwater through a third party

EVERYTHING , is oky but NO dam "negotiation"!:angry::angry::angry:
they have , only one choice, surrender & stop all, thier actions against PAKARMY ,& pakistanis!:angry:
its oky to say no, to this "FITNAA" call aid, but should carry on the opreation with our own resources?:sniper:

Rehman Malik Clearly said that all activities inside pakistan heavily linked with INDIA!!! with som of lady journalist program he openly said that WE VERY WELL KNOW WHO FUNDD these so CALLED talibans he also said on other channels that INDIA heavily involved in such activites and YES IM 101% sure about Indian hands behind all scene CLEARLY Indian finger prints over KBILL.

PS: This statement came from Rehman Malik not from my side!

Hope this Operation successfully complete hope hope Pakistan Military forces capture these terrorist LIVE!

Yes there are reports that the van which is used in attack has sophisticated weapons and communication equipment which was imported for blackwater through a third party

D! gen , mam JANA!
PLZ , explore it!:victory::tup:

Operation is due in Waziristan and South Punjab....Rahman Malik...warning issued to all those who rent their house without any investigation and also property agents.....good should be arrest and sent them jail...to those house owner/property agents too.

blackout operation is starting in few minutes....

Secondly time to kick US out of your close links and go for some equal footing formula to deal with yankees.

100% right . We have done alot and we have suffered the MAX . Even still they dont believe us . What would be that eaqual footing Formula ? Seriously we need one .

Thats y i've said..See the first posts...Taliban taliban taliban:cheesy:

At 9:25pm, firing started for a bit but stopped after a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom