What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

UPDATE:

The remaining terrorists have taken some hostages. They're surrounded by Pakistan Army infantrymen and SSG commandos. They've been given the order to surrender themselves.

I wish I was in pindi right now to provide any help to the Army in catching these rats.

These type of attacks can be stopped with co-operation from the citizens. The citizens have to be the eyes and ears for the armed froces.

Otherwise these terrorist worms will wiggle in here and there and the media will make a big fuss about these incdents and our enemies will use these incedent to raise the 'nuclear bogey'

This will take long as I'm sure the emphasis would be on taking them alive.

As always, I would like to stress just one thing............

most definitely some tribes men will be caught, we even might get evidence about RAW's involvement!!!

But in my opinion, just like Nine 11, the mastery of planning points somewhere else.......... I truly believe, Kaaalaa Paani waalay !!!!

They have the expertise, the resources, and sadly now, even locations and sage houses in Islamabad and elsewhere !!!

and who let them in .......... our Interior Ministry's Malik !!! :disagree:

Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz ------- Always ---- Ameen

:pakistan:

i think its time for us as nation to realize that these extremists are existential threat. they have paralyzed the nation. look at our economy and image in the world. but sorry to say there are still sympathizers for them. its easy to blame america or india but hard to look into ourselves. we have been blaming india quite often for the Taliban support but personally i find it hard to believe that india would benefit from pakistan being in civil war or in the hands of extremists. we should also not be selective about these terrorists. almost all of them have the same radical ideology. its time we should cleanse our society from all the fundamentalists if we want a strong Pakistan. if Pakistan shows leniency even after this brazen attack then i have no hope.

i guss, COAS has been put in a DARK corner, if he oppose KLR bill, thn he cant go for the kill, Z& co will be blamming him!
if COAS dont oppose, the KILL BILL , they will win again, this a big test for COAS.

UPDATE:

The remaining terrorists have taken some hostages. They're surrounded by Pakistan Army infantrymen and SSG commandos. They've been given the order to surrender themselves.

Please keep us updated.

how many hostages?

Please keep us updated.

how many hostages?

It's not clear as of now but the remaining terrorists have taken some hostages to delay the operation against them. They're holding out in a compound near GHQ where they've been surrounded by SSG and regular infantrymen. Let's wait and see how it all unfolds.

5 terrorists killed, more then 2 present in the building holding the hostages.

Even if we say there are 3 alive, it means 5+3=8 men. One serious attack was planned. Some of the news channels saying that the house raided which belonged to the terrorists used to house around 10-11 guys as per local residents accounts.

The seating capacity of the Suzuki van used is around 9-10+ roughly.

It can give a clear indication how seriously this attack was planned & important it was for them.

5 terrorists killed, more then 2 present in the building holding the hostages.

Even if we say there are 3 alive, it means 5+3=8 men. One serious attack was planned. Some of the news channels saying that the house raided which belonged to the terrorists used to house around 10-11 guys as per local residents accounts.

The seating capacity of the Suzuki van used is around 9-10+ roughly.

It can give a clear indication how seriously this attack was planned.

Army should try to catch the remaining alive.

Back
Top Bottom