What's new

Ghost in my house

Chitkani used to lock windows and doors.

In kashmiri culture there is a concept of ghar devita which translates to house deity. It's invisible shapeless and formless supernatural entity that lives with the family members and protects the house from dangers.
It's not only Kashmiri but deeply related to us too. Read about "Jathera" practices.

Noise comes from the 1st floor. I always thought there might be a thief. Yesterday I decided to sleep on first floor. The noise didn't stop. TusTus thak thak cadch....... As if someone was knocking or trying to break into brothers room. I checked outside the large window only to be scared by my own reflection. I returned but noise started again.

Few hours laters noise of chutki was heard. Lol I bolted my room and hid under my blanket.

I told my parents and they said it was ghar devita.
But seriously it was either a thief or a ghost. Since I didn't see anyone, I guess it was a ghost.

Ghost_Emoji_2_large.png
Take a stick and go out, i have driven off many ghosts using this trick :D

Last edited:
Apparently she wants to communicate with you.
Get a EMF detector and try to talk.

Y'all need to get your heads checked.

There is no such thing as Djinn/Ghosts etc.
Well if you call yourself a muslim then you are going against quran:coffee:

Noise comes from the 1st floor. I always thought there might be a thief. Yesterday I decided to sleep on first floor. The noise didn't stop. TusTus thak thak cadch....... As if someone was knocking or trying to break into brothers room. I checked outside the large window only to be scared by my own reflection. I returned but noise started again.

Few hours laters noise of chutki was heard. Lol I bolted my room and hid under my blanket.

But seriously it was either a thief or a ghost. Since I didn't see anyone, I guess it was a ghost.

Ghost_Emoji_2_large.png

May be wind !? Or it may be changing weather and reorientation of wood blocks(mainly due to changing humidity levels, this may also take place due to temperature changes, specially in the second quarter of night).

Maybe it was Khalai Makhlooq?

ISI employs ghosts as honey washers

Ghost_Emoji_2_large.png
Must be insects on the near by trees making sounds to attract their mates.

Back
Top Bottom