What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Well, I'm already brilliant. I don't need to see excellent works of art on screen. When I watch a movie, it's purely for entertainment, happiness and laughter :P

Dead Poets Society is all 3 ! Its arguably the movie that changed my life !

Ok me is off! Need a clear mind in the lab!! GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!

It was a Pleasure trolling!

Stop annoying Pinky! :angry:

Oh..oh sorry ! *ppssst....ppssst, do you want me to pester her a little more still so that your charm can have complete effect or is your plan going as smoothly as possible and you'd top it up with that perfectly toothy smile of yours that has captured the hearts of more women then one would dare to count ? But of course, you do have that new denture on you...na ? We don't want to scare the jeepers out of her otherwise* :P

Oh..oh sorry ! *ppssst....ppssst, do you want me to pester her a little more still so that your charm can have complete effect or is your plan going as smoothly as possible and you'd top it up with that perfectly toothy smile of yours that has captured the hearts of more women then one would dare to count ? But of course, you do have that new denture on you...na ? We don't want to scare the jeepers out of her otherwise* :P

Hahahaha!! Good 1! Didn't even notice he was trying anything! Had a big bro feeling! Then again...everyone gets that title! :P

Good night gentlemen and gentlegays.

Uncle g! they are kuriyan here too!

Ok, seriously now. All of you guys are addictive, it would be a pleasure to know all of you in real life, one day perhaps. For now nighty night! :D

Till tomorrow, when once again we troll ATJR's thread in members section.

@Pinky goto sleep now! :wave:
@Armstrong, have a coffee :coffee:
@ATJR, don't know you much so good night..
@Razi baby, Allah Hafiz!

Kiyaa...paaappi ke baghair jane-man ?

YOU are a real troll!!! Chipku style! :D

Adios amigos!

Ok, seriously now. All of you guys are addictive, it would be a pleasure to know all of you in real life, one day perhaps. For now nighty night! :D

@Razi baby, Allah Hafiz!

Do let go if you drop in Europe...

Tata, bub bye! :toast_sign:

You are genuinely fun to chat with! :)

Likewise! Believe me if I were not having fun..I could force myself to sleep, sure it would take some 1 hr rolling in bed or a few hrs of fb!

@Razi baby, Allah Hafiz!
saba khair.............

Back
Top Bottom