What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Sucker for happy endings...there was a few times when I wanted to reach inside and slap bella for being soo undecisive! And well Edward looked nice in the 1st part...and I just love romantic movies! Esp if the 2 suit each other! :D [Sigh!]

I love only CHICK flicks and comedies. Please do not tell me that Twilight was a romantic movie. I am going to shoot myself.

Want to watch a nice movie? Watch these (not comedies though)

1. Red dog.
2. Summer coda

And I can name a hundred more...

I love only CHICK flicks and comedies. Please do not tell me that Twilight was a romantic movie. I am going to shoot myself.

Want to watch a nice movie? Watch these:

1. Red dog.
2. Summer coda

Those were good old days...A movie every now and then...Now, i literally have no time, mood nor energy...Watching alone is no fun :cry:

In BSc. we used to have 1 line of the cinema with our gang!

Want to watch a nice movie? Watch these:

1. Red dog.
2. Summer coda

What no...Dead Poets Society ! No Schindler's List...!

Those were good old days...A movie every now and then...Now, i literally have no time, mood nor energy...Watching alone is no fun :cry:

In BSc. we used to have 1 line of the cinema with our gang!

Yeh jawaani ki baatein chooorooo 1-2 decade guzzaar giyaa hai !

Oh man! 5hrs on the net! I will be a vegetable tomorrow...Supervisor probably thinks I am on drugs after being caught reading that stuff!

Back
Top Bottom