What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Oh kmon you anti romantic boring solitary guy!

I'm not an anti-romantic guy per se - a beautiful mind was the one for me ! Plus if anyone has ever read Khalil Gibran's 'Broken Wings' would know what romance is !

Dude I am hungry stop it with the tamatar! :D

Romantic ceh!

Oh, sorry for making you hungry with the red face, thank god I didn't use the jumping banana! :P

I watched all the DVD's last week. What the hell was romantic in that movie? :what:

Pinky, I admit that I was out of scene with movies and stuff for a decade, but WTF is this with new generation and Twilight? I want to smack all of the twilighters!!! :angry:

Watch UP , lovedthe quote Pixarr did a better love story in 8 minutes than twilight managed in 3 movies.

Oh, sorry for making you hungry with the red face, thank god I didn't use the jumping banana! :P

Oh I have alot of self control ;)
I watched all the DVD's last week. What the hell was romantic in that movie? :what:

Sucker for happy endings...there was a few times when I wanted to reach inside and slap bella for being soo undecisive! And well Edward looked nice in the 1st part...and I just love romantic movies! Esp if the 2 suit each other! :D [Sigh!]

Watch UP , lovedthe quote Pixarr did a better love story in 8 minutes than twilight managed in 3 movies.

Yeah mate, UP was beautiful...truly beautiful ! If I ever do settle down I pray to God to have me end up with a girl like that.

Back
Top Bottom