What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Mate, I value kindness above all ! Not even brains come close to that and if someone is truly kind they look so..so very beautiful !
I do too buddy, that's my guiding principle in life. I also value another thing, soft spoken. Not that the person doesn't joke or speak or doesn't argue, just that she doesn't shout. I hate loud voices and screaming, can't take it for a second!

Yaaar goli maar do mujhee ! :blink:

I didn't end up generalizing if I'm saying at times I was impressed at others I wasn't ! Regretfully in my case I wasn't impressed most of the time; beauty doesn't mean sh*t to me if it isn't back with one of 2 things - 1) Intellect and no I'm not talking about speaking fluent English with an accent not your own ! Or 2) Kindness...genuine Kindness !
Women are not assassin unlike men they may kill only in two cases while saving their honor or while protecting their child.
Infact i think women are more intellectually mature than men.

I do too buddy, that's my guiding principle in life. I also value another thing, soft spoken. Not that the person doesn't joke or speak or doesn't argue, just that she doesn't shout. I hate loud voices and screaming, can't take it for a second!

:shout: lets count....1 second...Are you gone?

Women are not assassin unlike men they may kill only in two cases while saving their honor or while protecting their child.
Infact i think women are more intellectually mature than men.

Jo aap ne kahaa hum nei sar-i-tasleeem kham kar liyaaa !

Back
Top Bottom