What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Are you out of your mind? Marrying an 18 year old, it must be someones death wish!

Well, few men in their 30 did that...Not sure how it ended stopped chatting....Ab roz ana chappal khani hoti hai, internet ka time kitthay? :P

All my life, I just got dumped once. And it hurts to this day, thinking why? :undecided:

1st 1 always hurts! I guess!

Yara, had many relationships crash and burn just because of that reason. Normally, I'm one girl kind of person, therefore had to learn all the hard lessons myself. It is necessary for people to understand each other for at least a year before they get married. I know it's not the way in Pakistan, however, this is how it should be!

There is nothing more dreadful than a broken heart, and a broken marriage I can't even imagine! :cry:

Ahhh...Hyperion..Hyperion ! Nothing beats the pleasure of 'solitude'; I can't fathom why you'd want to take that path !

I for one thinks there must not be big age difference between you and your life partner.Max 2 yrs gap not beyond that.

Ahhh...Hyperion..Hyperion ! Nothing beats the pleasure of 'solitude'; I can't fathom why you'd want to take that path !

Yara, I can't stay a day alone, without knowing there is someone out there who loves me to bitts. Maybe you and me are built in a different way? :what:

Girls at 18 are more emotionally mature than guys at 30.

More focused, more disciplined - I'll give you that ! But more emotionally mature ? Women are never emotionally mature...they're like a time-bomb just ticking till that time of the month when it sets off and even otherwise that constant talk of 'usss ne ye kahaa' aur 'falaan ne ye kiyaa' leaves a lot of maturity to be desired off !

Back
Top Bottom