What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Pinky, seriously... you can't opt for that! You're highly educated, you definitely need to choose someone yourself. Trust me, it's a horrible life if two people have different views on life and have to live together just because of marriage!

Don't DO THAT!
one should choose their own life partner instead of parents choosing one for you.

Yeah you may be younger .... certainly.

If I correctly recall ..... you are from Harappa 3000 BCE.

Calculate your age and sleep with it.

Assi Harappa tay kub say?

I am not sure of my origins actually :D

hehehe...Bachoo EXPIRY date is for men and their moms when they come to see the girl...If she looks or is older she is expired for them! Basically many go for 18 year old controllable kids!

I'm probably never going to marry till I'm in my late 30s...perhaps not even then but marrying a controllable 18 year old is suicidal ! She is intellectually and emotionally a baby when compared with someone in his mid to late 20s ! After a while when the looks wear off...its going to be one hell of a depressing companionship for both !

I'm probably never going to marry till I'm in my late 30s...perhaps not even then but marrying a controllable 18 year old is suicidal ! She is intellectually and emotionally a baby when compared with someone in his mid to late 20s ! After a while when the looks wear off...its going to be one hell of a depressing companionship for both !

Hmmm..I am just stating what most of my chat mates did and some others who I knew!

Don't teach her that you promiscuous playboy ! :P
Yara, had many relationships crash and burn just because of that reason. Normally, I'm one girl kind of person, therefore had to learn all the hard lessons myself. It is necessary for people to understand each other for at least a year before they get married. I know it's not the way in Pakistan, however, this is how it should be!

There is nothing more dreadful than a broken heart, and a broken marriage I can't even imagine! :cry:

As if ! Mate, I can't lift that much right now because I just started back 2 weeks ago after a 2 year absence but even now my Bench Press stands at around 60kgs which means by the end of the month I'd have increased it to 80kgs ! You can't beat me up even if both my arms were amputated !

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Yara, had many relationships crash and burn just because of that reason. Normally, I'm one girl kind of person, therefore had to learn all the hard lessons myself. It is necessary for people to understand each other for at least a year before they get married. I know it's not the way in Pakistan, however, this is how it should be!

There is nothing more dreadful than a broken heart, and a broken marriage I can't even imagine! :cry:
Tell me about it! :argh:

Girls at 18 are more emotionally mature than guys at 30.

Back
Top Bottom