What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Oho ...... aurton ki tarha apni umaron pe larrh rahe ho ....

I am a Muslim Brahmin chauvinist from Mehrgarh - 7000 BCE.

Please count my age and live with it.

Ok uncle g! Made my day by showing am still VERY young :D

Oh bhai fiqaar na karoo abhi marnii mein 40-50 aurr saaal pareii hoai hain !

hehehe...Bachoo EXPIRY date is for men and their moms when they come to see the girl...If she looks or is older she is expired for them! Basically many go for 18 year old controllable kids!

Pinky, you're practically a kid. :)

Thank you g!

I know I am from every point (mentally, emotionally, physically) But my birth certificate kuch aur hi kahta hai! Need a fake 1 :P

LOL... Dude do a few pulling exercises. :P

Ok this one pays in full about the remark earlier! :rofl:

Let me guess, you are 6 ft gora cheeta pathan! :D

hunza lake aur river dono maine dry kar deni hai.

All males are not kamchor like ticker.they do care about their offspring a lot....

Free-Funny-Baby-Wallpapers12.jpg

hah ... where did they come from

pathan+22.jpg

Yara, don't do any of those things. Just run and swim and play squash, that's all that your body needs. I never was a fan of "body building".

No mate...never liked those Arnie wannabes with bosoms bigger than a women's and legs thinner than the same ladies ! I'm into powerlifting - I only do exercises that build functional strength and explosive movements ! Never touch machines !

hehehe...Bachoo EXPIRY date is for men and their moms when they come to see the girl...If she looks or is older she is expired for them! Basically many go for 18 year old controllable kids!
Pinky, seriously... you can't opt for that! You're highly educated, you definitely need to choose someone yourself. Trust me, it's a horrible life if two people have different views on life and have to live together just because of marriage!

Don't DO THAT!

Pinky, seriously... you can't opt for that! You're highly educated, you definitely need to choose someone yourself. Trust me, it's a horrible life if two people have different views on life and have to live together just because of marriage!

Don't DO THAT!

Don't teach her that you promiscuous playboy ! :P

Don't DO THAT!

Breathe in and breathe out breathe in and breathe out! Relax man! My sis went through a divorce for that very reason...So, my parents are not looking for us anymore...they are too afraid of another mistake...

Look for 1 myself? Hmmm many guys say jo mujhay cha hiyea woh extinct ho chuka hai! :P

Back
Top Bottom