What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Why not...?if i can take the tensions of 9 months carrying the fetus y cant my hubby baby sit and take care of her daughter after the delivery.

While you remain enchanted with Hunza Water - no way.

Even otherwise .... I don't think a male species is designed to do this kind of work.

Khudda ka naam lo yara, abhi mera dimagh theek hua tha, phir say gand kar dee. :sick:

I just run and swim a lot. I could beat you to death with just my leg! :P

As if ! Mate, I can't lift that much right now because I just started back 2 weeks ago after a 2 year absence but even now my Bench Press stands at around 60kgs which means by the end of the month I'd have increased it to 80kgs ! You can't beat me up even if both my arms were amputated !

Talon:

the_27c8ec_2713265.jpg

As if ! Mate, I can't lift that much right now because I just started back 2 weeks ago after a 2 year absence but even now my Bench Press stands at around 60kgs which means by the end of the month I'd have increased it to 80kgs ! You can't beat me up even if both my arms were amputated !

Men and their weight lifting obsession! Dude, you kinda stop sprouting once you start exercising like that! Your height stops!

Yara, don't do any of those things. Just run and swim and play squash, that's all that your body needs. I never was a fan of "body building".

Oho ...... aurton ki tarha apni umaron pe larrh rahe ho ....

I am a Muslim Brahmin chauvinist from Mehrgarh - 7000 BCE.

Please count my age and live with it.

While you remain enchanted with Hunza Water - no way.

Even otherwise .... I don't think a male species is designed to do this kind of work.
hunza lake aur river dono maine dry kar deni hai.

All males are not kamchor like ticker.they do care about their offspring a lot....

Free-Funny-Baby-Wallpapers12.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom