What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Hope that is sarcasm! Because I am bored of being alone!

I have my moments but I think the 'perfect women' only exists in my head ! And no she ain't the most beautiful women out there...there is just something inexplicably attractive about her that makes me go all warm in side ! Khair...did I not like to be alone, I am anti-social by choice, I'd be bored too !

I already look easily 5-10 years older than my age ! *its a hereditary thing - fair skin...ages quickly, wrinkles appear way quicker then otherwise* ! But I don't give a wooden nickle about that as long as everything else works.

HAHAHAH...ages quickly! You lack some collagen and elastin stuff! :P

Tum jaise chudhary's ke liye ek phoolan devi kafi hai.seedha kabr main bhej deti.

What's phoolan?

An impossible description.

Women can't stop talking ....... office or in home.

Probably not even the hoors in heaven as well.

Common sense yaar! When she blaabs in the office, she won't do that much at home...plus office say tired wapis ghar akay, clean the house, cook for the bhooka and make sure kids do homework...she won't have mood to talk...

I am this type of Chaudry. Just like Shaan. I am a very deep man. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats coz they get limited to the 4 walls of the house as housewives.no prof woman reacts that way.

I, in my professional capacity, don't work in the confines of a house so I do get to meet them ! Sometimes I'm impressed other times either the plain stupidity or the pomp on the other hand offends me to no end !

HAHAHAH...ages quickly! You lack some collagen and elastin stuff! :P

Maybe...but I ain't bothered if someone thinks I'm 22 or 32 !

What's phoolan?

Common sense yaar! When she blaabs in the office, she won't do that much at home...plus office say tired wapis ghar akay, clean the house, cook for the bhooka and make sure kids do homework...she won't have mood to talk...

hmmmm ..... you must be living alone.

I have my moments but I think the 'perfect women' only exists in my head ! And no she ain't the most beautiful women out there...there is just something inexplicably attractive about her that makes me go all warm in side ! Khair...did I not like to be alone, I am anti-social by choice, I'd be bored too !

i have 2 say :Dtere aur mere thinking me kafi similarities hai

What's phoolan?
She was famous dacoit of chambal valleys during 1980s.She is one of my role model too.

Phoolan Devi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

foguns.jpg

Btw, Armstrong, you haven't left? You got work tomorrow naa?

Yahan aik joota ya chappal ka emoticon hona chahiyea..It would be my favourite!

Back
Top Bottom