What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the lack of supercomputers means nothing , you can use distributed computing . by the way I wonder how many supercomputer USA used in designing f-117 or f-22 at 70s and 80s ?

by the way our Supercomputers may not be top of the line but they are in top 500 list .and Amir-Kabir University built its first Supercomputer 10 years ago (it was based on Athlon 64 CPU from AMD and it was for meteorological simulations) and just in 2011 we made 2 more Supercomputer one by Amir-Kabir University and one by Esfahan University of Technology (Both of them are Based on AMD Opteron Processors) and at the beginning of 2012 deputy of minster of science announced 9 more Supercomputer will be made and they are to operate as base of our national networks.
Iran to present 9 domestically made supercomputers

Iran claims two new supercomputers
Iran unveils supercomputers
Just Omit those rubbish 40GHz speed the writer of the article didn't knew what he is writing about.
and this is video about the Supercomputers that have been made in 2011

So this means Iran uses its own technology to build up the supercomputer that is equivalent to the US supecomputer of the years 2004-2005.

Yeah, it is far handy to design the aircraft than the USA of the 1980s.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this means Iran uses its own technology to build up the supercomputer that is equivalent to the US supecomputer of the years 2004-2005.

yes , right now we know how to scales CPU's to make supercomputer , but I guess unless we also manage to embed GPU's in the system we can't except something far more powerful as the electricity and the heat for the system will be a little high.

by the way I hope someday we manage to build our processor like what china did with Loongson and use that in our system instead of relaying on Opterons

yes , right now we know how to scales CPU's to make supercomputer , but I guess unless we also manage to embed GPU's in the system we can't except something far more powerful as the electricity and the heat for the system will be a little high.

by the way I hope someday we manage to build our processor like what china did with Loongson and use that in our system instead of relaying on Opterons

Sure, i can foresee Iran to build her first petaflops supercomputer with the indigenous chips in next few years.

sir,are you aware that this design has been successfully tested in wind tunnel?

i didnt say the design wouldnt fly, if built that is, my point was it it wouldnt be a good fighter and its stealth charatreristics are questionable

well the lack of supercomputers means nothing , you can use distributed computing . by the way I wonder how many supercomputer USA used in designing f-117 or f-22 at 70s and 80s ?

by the way our Supercomputers may not be top of the line but they are in top 500 list .and Amir-Kabir University built its first Supercomputer 10 years ago (it was based on Athlon 64 CPU from AMD and it was for meteorological simulations) and just in 2011 we made 2 more Supercomputer one by Amir-Kabir University and one by Esfahan University of Technology (Both of them are Based on AMD Opteron Processors) and at the beginning of 2012 deputy of minster of science announced 9 more Supercomputer will be made and they are to operate as base of our national networks.
Iran to present 9 domestically made supercomputers

Iran claims two new supercomputers
Iran unveils supercomputers
Just Omit those rubbish 40GHz speed the writer of the article didn't knew what he is writing about.
and this is video about the Supercomputers that have been made in 2011

its was mid-1980s not the 70s for the f-22, the f-117 was an older design(with different stealth evading concepts) and not a fighter at that, but thats all fine, i mentioned the super computer because of thats what modern design should have help from, the US has tons of talent, decades of expirence, mutiple world class companies in this field, and trillions of dollars thus they can build a 5th gen before everyone else, not everyone has those, thus they need some help ie: super computers(being one) but lets suppose supercomputing was not a problem, the other glaring problems still exists and there are still zero answers to them. also even for a mock up this model plane is pretty badly built, i mean it has a speedometer that only goes 230knots? seriously? did some high school students built this? these arnt questions asked because i dont like iran or anything, these are questions asked because this fighter makes no sense and i would ask the same questions whether the US built this or china or russia or britain.

i didnt say the design wouldnt fly, if built that is, my point was it it wouldnt be a good fighter and its stealth charatreristics are questionable

its was mid-1980s not the 70s for the f-22, the f-117 was an older design(with different stealth evading concepts) and not a fighter at that, but thats all fine, i mentioned the super computer because of thats what modern design should have help from, the US has tons of talent, decades of expirence, mutiple world class companies in this field, and trillions of dollars thus they can build a 5th gen before everyone else, not everyone has those, thus they need some help ie: super computers(being one) but lets suppose supercomputing was not a problem, the other glaring problems still exists and there are still zero answers to them. also even for a mock up this model plane is pretty badly built, i mean it has a speedometer that only goes 230knots? seriously? did some high school students built this? these arnt questions asked because i dont like iran or anything, these are questions asked because this fighter makes no sense and i would ask the same questions whether the US built this or china or russia or britain.
and for that reason I said 80s . by the way in 80s even 90s the best supercomputers have power as much as or smaller than normal today pc's . and f117 designed t be a stealth fighter , now us decided to use it as a only bomber is something else. after all the pilots usually try not to do too much 2+mach dogfight , you knew its a little harmful for your health .

about speedometer , this plane is not even have engine installed and as the in the interview the designer said the cockpit just was for this show and soon they will replace that with a full glass one
and nobody go to test a plane at it's maximum speed , first they test it without even moving it so to see how the systems actually work , then its taxiing and later , take off and lading after passing these stages it will be testing endurance , max speed and maneuverability . and many thing change during these phases , for example f-14 prototype only had 1 tail .

f14-history-f14a-303b.jpg

that answers nothing, he says "this design was very especial", "for angle of attack more than 20 degree especial design had been done" thats means absolutly nothing, i can show u a brick and say it fights airbattles better than a f-22 because it has "special design" but that doesnt make it true.

the physics says such as design will not work, does iran have magic to counter physics now? no one expects a full disclosure of the "special design" but even the most secretive militarys such as china and Russia have good reasons for their design choice and those reasons make sense without giving away sensitive info, they dont just go with "its a special design", for example, the russians say they use a radar blocking intake for their pak-fa to make up for the lack of s-curve intakes, it might not be the best solution but physically and (known) technology does allow one to do this. the chinese j-20 seems too large to be a fighter and has canards, but again the explanation makes sense, the tails are all moving thus allowing them to be small, making the plane seem large when in fact its comparable to the su-27 in size, the canards only maneuver during wvr combat where stealth has already be compromised

theres nothing in the mockup thats shows any solutions to said problems, and iran has not shown any technology that can overcome the limitations and problems. and simply saying the design reduces rcs alot also doesnt make it true. the j-20 has been modeled and simulated and shown by foreigners to be a true stealth design, and it follows all the known rules, such as smooth surfaces and general guildline of the reflective surfaces lining up. the f-313 does not follow these known rules at all.

further more there is the matter of capability, how many super computer does iran have to throw at the design? what sealth coating could iran even use? what is irans capability with regards to composits comapred to say, china, russia, USA? again for the 3 we have answers, we know china has engines production problems but we also know that china can test currently on ws-10 or al-31 engines(tuned for higher output but lower lifespan) and is putting in intensive efforts on ws-15 engines. whats iran got?

"we can't judge about them based on some photos or a short clip of it's mock up."

but in fact we can. there are shots/video of a person sitting in the cockpit giving us a relative size of everything, and it does not match up to what a real plane/mockup should be.

Pak-Fa is called off, F-22 is grounded, you are left with the Chinese design for a military superpower and the Qaher-313 design of a regional superpower, so what now?

Here is the interview.

Can someone write the mainpoints in english or German please.I cannot understand what he is saying.

No, Iran doesn't have the necessary technology and infrastructure to build high-end computer hardware (Maybe if they had invested in my company we would have! :D) However building a supercomputer in Iran case is a matter of money, hardware can be bought off the market, they can easily assemble several high-performance clusters. Distributed systems are widely used by educational institutions and companies around the globe.

Iran can't simply buy a supercomputer from IBM!

...is equivalent to the US supecomputer of the years 2004-2005

As I said earlier, it all depends on how much money they want to spend! But it probably won't make it to the TOP50 list.

http://www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/ucacwxe/lectures/ds98-99/dsee3.pdf

can't be a fake ! needs more attention , really dangerous for Israel

You know if its real when it bombed your butt back to stone age where you belong!!

You Israelis either try to downplay our achievements or use your scare tactics to achieve your objectives! There is no need to worry if your government don't try to pull anything crazy, else there will be hell to pay! :angry:

and f117 designed t be a stealth fighter , now us decided to use it as a only bomber is something else. after all the pilots usually try not to do too much 2+mach dogfight , you knew its a little harmful for your health .

lie much? the f-117 was never designed as a fighter, its designation, F-117, was to mislead people, it was a ground strike aircraft from the get-go. it isnt even capable of going supersonic let alone mach 2. also it didnt have a radar and its stealth concept is difference from more modern stealth aircraft, supposly due to the power(or lack of) of super computers avalible in the 70's

about speedometer , this plane is not even have engine installed and as the in the interview the designer said the cockpit just was for this show and soon they will replace that with a full glass one
and nobody go to test a plane at it's maximum speed , first they test it without even moving it so to see how the systems actually work , then its taxiing and later , take off and lading after passing these stages it will be testing endurance , max speed and maneuverability . and many thing change during these phases , for example f-14 prototype only had 1 tail .

this answers nothing, i already said the mockup is (very)substandard and apperently the designer agrees. and apperently its too much trouble to put in a mockup glass cockpit? so they asked a high schooler to finsih the mockup cockpit? cause thats what it looks like. in addition, none of the plane glaring problems are addressed, as i previously stated saying "special design" means nothing unless iran has magic. does he ever tell us how he solved the problem of the intakes choking the engines during high AoA? or how the design, having misaligned outlines increasing its radar signature? or where they plan to get engines from? or heck even if this thing is suppose to be bigger than what they showed?

so in light of this, we have a substandard plane model, an RC plane, and some guy saying its a "special design", while having no explaination as to how iran is suppose to overcome the major problems with the presented design nor how iran plans to get powerful engines, radar, ram coating etc.

Pak-Fa is called off, F-22 is grounded, you are left with the Chinese design for a military superpower and the Qaher-313 design of a regional superpower, so what now?

what are you, 12? since when was the pak-fa called off? f-22 had been grounded but its flying again, i would hardly call iran a regional superpower nor china a military superpower.

ghaher01.jpg

سردار وحيدي: جنگنده قاهر 313 تاکسي مي*شود
وزير دفاع و پشتيباني نيروهاي مسلح گفت: مراحل تاکسي و پرواز جنگنده قاهر 313 آغاز مي*شود.

"سردار احمد وحيدي" در گفتگو با باشگاه خبرنگاران درباره زمان پرواز آزمايشي "جنگنده قاهر 313" اظهار داشت: ان*شاالله مراحل تاکسي و پرواز اين جنگنده آغاز خواهد شد.

وزير دفاع همچنين در پاسخ به اين سؤال که آيا رادارهاي جديد ايران، فضاي رژيم صهيونيستي را نيز تحت پوشش قرار مي*دهند، تصريح کرد: ما برنامه توليد رادارهاي برد سه هزار کيلومتر را در دستور کار داريم و طبيعي است که اين رادارها مي*توانند هر منطقه*اي که تا فاصله سه هزار کيلومتري ما باشد را شناسايي کنند.

وي با اشاره به رادارهاي کشف ماهواره افزود: وقتي اين رادارها ماهواره* را در ارتفاع بالا کشف مي*کنند، هر چيز ديگري را نيز مي*توانند کشف کنند.

[/QUOTE]what are you, 12? since when was the pak-fa called off? f-22 had been grounded but its flying again, i would hardly call iran a regional superpower nor china a military superpower.[/QUOTE]

Definitions are in the brains of the beholders, and you are projecting your 12 year old one.
I exposed the facts about the F-22 and the Pak-Fa not by pleasure or malice but to let you know about the truth and reality of things. For the F-22 it comes from Pannetta himself And for the Pak-Fa it is news everywhere , Russian and western for any serious inquirer to find out.
These facts are surprising to many and mostly shocking to Americans or Russians depending on which plane we are talking about, but it is reality.
As for superpowers and regional powers those are definitions that people can differ on. So I hold to my definition and you hold to yours if you have any.
There are too many facts that you can not think of and it is too bad for you, the simplest example is that the least Iran can put in its Qaher is an F-5 cockpit like the one you find on the Saequa, Do you seriously think that a nation that can produce ballistic carrier killers, AESA radars, with BVR technology in its F-14 from the 70's and 80's, can not produce cockpit glasses?
think about it.
As for the Qaher, they have stated that the engine to be used on it has been fully tested, and that electro-ionic systems have been incorporated into the plane, as for the design of the airframe they master nano-technologies and carbon production , like you can see on the videos the design has been calculated and tested, to the detriment of the sceptics , it actually flies and is capable of short take-offs and landings, it can get into dogfights and can be used in low altitude bombings, the main thing is its stealthiness and its small frame, you can hardly detect it until it is too late .
And before you reply, I can tell you that Iran has the stealth detecting radars NUBU with up to 5000 km range but their widely used version has 3000 km range; that is how they have detected the American top secret stealth drones, so they know exactly how stealth technology works and they can produce it themselves as they have shown in many radar undetectable missiles with top notch stealth coatings.
So anyone who doubts these facts or the reality of the existence of this fighter plane Qaher-313 as they name it is lying to himself .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom