What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you, 12? since when was the pak-fa called off? f-22 had been grounded but its flying again, i would hardly call iran a regional superpower nor china a military superpower....
yes, i think F22s would eventually fly again, of course alongside F35s which are now grounded too.
but about the superpower definition, what about Israel media?
Haaretz:Iran is regional superpower even without nukes

This is one Amazing looking aircraft.

f313.15.jpg

No, Iran doesn't have the necessary technology and infrastructure to build high-end computer hardware (Maybe if they had invested in my company we would have! :D) However building a supercomputer in Iran case is a matter of money, hardware can be bought off the market, they can easily assemble several high-performance clusters. Distributed systems are widely used by educational institutions and companies around the globe.

Iran can't simply buy a supercomputer from IBM!

As I said earlier, it all depends on how much money they want to spend! But it probably won't make it to the TOP50 list.

http://www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/ucacwxe/lectures/ds98-99/dsee3.pdf

Iran to present 9 domestically made supercomputers

14 February 2012, 14:14 (GMT+04:00) Azerbaijan, Baku, Feb.14 / Trend S.Isayev, T. Jafarov/

Iran will present nine domestically made supercomputers by late of this year (March 21), IRNA quotes Iran's Vice president on science and technology Nasrin Soltanzadeh as saying.

"Nine new supercomputers will be presented, and added to the National Grid," she said.

It is planned to establish a National Grid network consisting of 11 supercomputers in total in Iran.

Last year the country has already unveiled two domestically-designed and manufactured supercomputers in Tehran's Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT), and Esfahan University of Technology.

During the ceremony in 2011, President Ahmadinejad encouraged Iranian scientists and researchers to develop evermore self-belief, saying Iran must become "a scientific and technological reference for the world."

It was also pointed out that Iran managed to become one of the world's ten countries that design and manufacture supercomputers in a short time.

Amirkabir University's supercomputer has a power of 34,000 billion operations per second, and a speed of 40 gigahertz. The project was carried out by a group of 20 Iranian researchers from the faculties of electricity and computer.

The other supercomputer project carried out by Esfahan University of Technology is among the world's top 500 supercomputers.

Iran's first supercomputer was introduced about nine years ago with a power of 860 billion operations per second by AUT. The machines were introduced in Iran around 10 years by the AUT. Iranian engineers and technicians have been making efforts to increase the computational capacities of the devices ever since.

Supercomputers are computers that are at the frontline of current processing capacity, particularly speed of calculation.

They are used for highly calculation-intensive tasks such as problems involving quantum physics, weather forecasting, climate research, molecular modeling, physical simulations (such as simulation of airplanes in wind tunnels, etc.), and nuclear research.

http://en.trend.az/regions/iran/1992042.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 6, 2007
Iran Makes Mideast’s Best Supercomputer (and it runs on Linux!)
TEHRAN, Aug. 6 --Iran has manufactured the Middle East’s most powerful supercomputer at the Research Center for Ultra High-Speed Processing of Amir Kabir University of Technology.
A researcher with the project’s team, Bahman Javadi, said the project is the result of two years of research, Fars reported.
“The supercomputer has 216 Aptron processing units with two gigahertz frequency that utilizes cluster technology and functions in a parallel manner. This computer has 56 gigabyte memory with a storage capacity of 5,800 gigabyte,“ he said.
Javadi noted that the supercomputer will be used for weather forecast in Iran’s Meteorological Organization and has the processing capacity of 860 billion actions per second.
“According to world trade regulations, supercomputers that perform more than 190 billion acts per second are regarded as strategic products and their sale is subject to international sanctions,“ he said.
Javadi pointed out that Iran has joined the few countries that have access to the technology for manufacturing such a supercomputer.
Noting that the supercomputer uses Linux operating system, he further said the software for monitoring and controlling the system was also designed by researchers of the center.
“Several application software products, including MMS and ARPS used for forecasting weather, have also been installed on the supercomputer,“ he said.
“The Research Center of Ultra High-Speed Processing of Amir Kabir University of Technology gained access to the technology for manufacturing cluster supercomputers after 15 years.“
Javadi pointed out that Iran’s first supercomputer was produced in the center in 2001 and a supercomputer was installed at Iranian Space Organization in 2003 for processing satellite pictures.

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.ca/2007/08/iran-makes-mideasts-best-supercomputer.html

jelveh20110223085803687.jpg

supercomputer.jpg

super.jpg

iranplane-shiny02.jpg

It is more than enough for the purpose of testing any kind of practical design.
http://www.************/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/troll.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitions are in the brains of the beholders, and you are projecting your 12 year old one.
I exposed the facts about the F-22 and the Pak-Fa not by pleasure or malice but to let you know about the truth and reality of things. For the F-22 it comes from Pannetta himself And for the Pak-Fa it is news everywhere , Russian and western for any serious inquirer to find out.
These facts are surprising to many and mostly shocking to Americans or Russians depending on which plane we are talking about, but it is reality.

lets see these "facts" u stated, little boy

Pak-Fa is called off

blatant lie, give us a source that the pak-fa is called off, last i checked the 4th prototype joined testing and the program is moving ahead.

F-22 is grounded

proving that you're infact 12 years old, i had already said the f-22 was indeed grounded but is flying again, which u chose to ignore F-22 in Flight at 2013 Avalon Airshow | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

you are left with the Chinese design for a military superpower and the Qaher-313 design of a regional superpower, so what now?

firstly, even without considering the f-22 and pak-fa, the f-35 is still ongoing despite its problems,

As for superpowers and regional powers those are definitions that people can differ on. So I hold to my definition and you hold to yours if you have any.

fair enough, i will simply say i disagree without challenging your definitions then.

There are too many facts that you can not think of and it is too bad for you, the simplest example is that the least Iran can put in its Qaher is an F-5 cockpit like the one you find on the Saequa, Do you seriously think that a nation that can produce ballistic carrier killers, AESA radars, with BVR technology in its F-14 from the 70's and 80's, can not produce cockpit glasses?
think about it.

better get back to school and improve your reading comprehension skills, little boy, i have never said iran is incapable of building a glass cockpit, what i said was they didnt put a mockup one in the mockup plane which would have been extremely easy to do. hence it is extremely strange that the model plane would be so sub-standard, it serious looks like a high schooler built it. also which AESA radar is the iranian military flying right now? go ahead name one. BVR package in the F-14 is american tech not Iranian.

As for the Qaher, they have stated that the engine to be used on it has been fully tested, and that electro-ionic systems have been incorporated into the plane, as for the design of the airframe they master nano-technologies and carbon production , like you can see on the videos the design has been calculated and tested, to the detriment of the sceptics , it actually flies and is capable of short take-offs and landings, it can get into dogfights and can be used in low altitude bombings, the main thing is its stealthiness and its small frame, you can hardly detect it until it is too late .

oh sure they stated the engines been tested, which engines is this, what are its public stats, have we any example/video of such an engine flying at all?

nano-technologies
lol pray tell what does this included

it actually flies and is capable of short take-offs and landings, it can get into dogfights and can be used in low altitude bombings

lol it was a model that flew, and guess what, a small model flying means absolutly nothing

i also like how u made statements like it can conduct short take off, dog fight etc based on a very badly made mock-up, non-existent engines, and a tiny model plane.

the main thing is its stealthiness and its small frame, you can hardly detect it until it is too late .

ah classic response of a 12 year old that knows nothing about stealth designs.

a small frame ie: the mockup size, would not be able to carry any kind of a meaningful loads internally hence it cant even do bombings lol

And before you reply, I can tell you that Iran has the stealth detecting radars NUBU with up to 5000 km range but their widely used version has 3000 km range; that is how they have detected the American top secret stealth drones, so they know exactly how stealth technology works and they can produce it themselves as they have shown in many radar undetectable missiles with top notch stealth coatings.
So anyone who doubts these facts or the reality of the existence of this fighter plane Qaher-313 as they name it is lying to himself .

u can tell me anything you want, but u have no credibility so the only things i will listen to from u are facts, but unfortunently u are lacking in that department. and yes iran down one drone(out of how many?), whoopy doo, serbia down a f-117 in its day too but u dont see serbia cranking out stealth fighters and claiming absurd designs as a credible fighter. and most large nation can probably come up with a half decent design because the basic laws of stealth design is well known the world over, however it's the whole package that counts, ie the electronics, engines, secret coatings, etc and whole whole package is why only a handful of nations can produce stealth fighter/s at this time and thus far iran has not shown that it has this whole package, stating things like "we did this or we did that" means nothing without accompanying evidence.

So anyone who doubts these facts or the reality of the existence of this fighter plane Qaher-313 as they name it is lying to himself .

no kid, anyone who accepts the plane as a genuine design with the evidence we, the public, have at this point is wishful thinking at best.

lets see these "facts" u stated, little boy

blatant lie, give us a source that the pak-fa is called off, last i checked the 4th prototype joined testing and the program is moving ahead.

proving that you're infact 12 years old, i had already said the f-22 was indeed grounded but is flying again, which u chose to ignore F-22 in Flight at 2013 Avalon Airshow | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

firstly, even without considering the f-22 and pak-fa, the f-35 is still ongoing despite its problems,

fair enough, i will simply say i disagree without challenging your definitions then.

better get back to school and improve your reading comprehension skills, little boy, i have never said iran is incapable of building a glass cockpit, what i said was they didnt put a mockup one in the mockup plane which would have been extremely easy to do. hence it is extremely strange that the model plane would be so sub-standard, it serious looks like a high schooler built it. also which AESA radar is the iranian military flying right now? go ahead name one. BVR package in the F-14 is american tech not Iranian.

oh sure they stated the engines been tested, which engines is this, what are its public stats, have we any example/video of such an engine flying at all?

lol pray tell what does this included

lol it was a model that flew, and guess what, a small model flying means absolutly nothing

i also like how u made statements like it can conduct short take off, dog fight etc based on a very badly made mock-up, non-existent engines, and a tiny model plane.

ah classic response of a 12 year old that knows nothing about stealth designs.

a small frame ie: the mockup size, would not be able to carry any kind of a meaningful loads internally hence it cant even do bombings lol

u can tell me anything you want, but u have no credibility so the only things i will listen to from u are facts, but unfortunently u are lacking in that department. and yes iran down one drone(out of how many?), whoopy doo, serbia down a f-117 in its day too but u dont see serbia cranking out stealth fighters and claiming absurd designs as a credible fighter. and most large nation can probably come up with a half decent design because the basic laws of stealth design is well known the world over, however it's the whole package that counts, ie the electronics, engines, secret coatings, etc and whole whole package is why only a handful of nations can produce stealth fighter/s at this time and thus far iran has not shown that it has this whole package, stating things like "we did this or we did that" means nothing without accompanying evidence.

no kid, anyone who accepts the plane as a genuine design with the evidence we, the public, have at this point is wishful thinking at best.

Little boy here, little boy there, are you seriously expecting Iran to tell you the specs of its planes or its military secrets, or anyone else as a matter of fact? Are you trolling? that won't work either . you are curious that is one thing, to talk from your dirty behind is another thing. Why don't you ask china to give you some specs or the US army to give out specs of its secret programs.
You know that Iran is under very heavy sanctions, which means a state of war, so how stupid can you be to expect them to give you an American any information apart from what they consider as not so important to you.
So you should revise your thinking patterns and try to get it strait.
Where are your recent facts about the F-22 being flown again without any major problems? or the Pak-Fa not being called off.
Recent information 2012-2013 or go pluck a duck somewhere else.

------------------------------------------------------

Russia's next-generation fighter project cancelled

MOSCOW, April 12 (RIA Novosti) - Russian air force commander-in-chief Aleksandr Zelin has announced the cancellation of the $20-billion PAK-FA program after 20 years of escalating costs, technological glitches and redesigns failed to produce a single prototype aircraft.

The PAK-FA, once billed as Russia's next-generation fighter, had consumed $13.9-billion. The estimated cost of each aircraft had soared to $87.2-million from an original target of $30-million.

"It's had a long and troubled history," said Alexei Arbatov, a senior Duma official who heads the lower house committee for defense.

The PAK-FA, a new generation fighter aircraft concept, was designed to be comparable to both the American F-22 Raptor and F-35 Lightning II and has been overtaken by the need to strengthen Russia's strategic nuclear forces.

Acknowledging that the PAK-FA no longer fit into the requirements of Russia, the Air Force said it would rather spend the money on an overhaul of its aviation system. If approved by the Federal Assembly, the funds would be directed instead to buy over 400 additional SU-34, SU-35 and other aircraft and to upgrade and modernize 1,400 aircraft already in service. Surface-to-air missiles also would be a priority.

"It's about having an effective deterrent force," said Air Force Colonel General Alexander Zelin. "It's a big decision. We know it's a big decision, but it's the right decision."

The end of the PAK-FA also reflects an acknowledgement by the Ministry of Defence that it simply cannot afford all the programs it wants. The move underscores the fact that the Ministry of Defence must begin economizing as the cost of new weapon systems increase and demands on military spending grow, industry analysts said.

The Air Force would have spent $20-billion on the PAK-FA program through 2012 without getting aircraft significantly more capable than the upgraded SU-35 it already plans to buy, Air Force officials said.

Some officials of the State Duma reacted angrily to the cancellation.

"I am outraged by the decision to terminate the PAK-FA program given that the Air Force has long argued that it is a critical weapons system that plays a pivotal role in our defence," said State Duma deputy Vladimir Medinsky. "What has changed? And how does the military plan to make up for the lost capabilities?"

Alexei Arbatov, Deputy Chairman of the Defence Committee of the State Duma, said the decision "reflects the difficulty that the services are facing with the cost of modernization requirements now coming to the fore."

The cancellation was a blow to the PAK-FA's prime contractors, Sukhoi and NPO Saturn.

A senior Duma official said the Ministry of Defense expects to have to pay a $450-million to $680-million termination fee to Sukhoi and NPO Saturn.

The program's elimination, however, could benefit the two companies. The Air Force now plans to pour more money into the SU-34 and SU-35, and ramp up the upgrade of aircraft already in service which would keep both companies busy for the foreseeable future.

The above is an English translation, the link is directly from Russia dated the 7th of marsh 2013.
Ñåíñàöèÿ. Ïðîãðàììà ÏÀÊ ÔÀ çàêðûâàåòñÿ? - Âîåííûé ïàðèòåò

----------------------------------------------------------------

Air Force F-22 Glitches Predicted By Insiders

KADENA AIR BASE, Japan -- Years before F-22 pilots began getting dizzy in the cockpit, before one struggled to breathe as he tried to pull out of a fatal crash, before two more went on television to say the plane was so unsafe they refused to fly it, a small circle of U.S. Air Force experts knew something was wrong with the prized stealth fighter jet.

Coughing among pilots and fears that contaminants were leaking into their breathing apparatus led the experts to suspect flaws in the oxygen-supply system of the F-22 Raptor, especially in extreme high-altitude conditions in which the $190 million aircraft is without equal. They formed a working group a decade ago to deal with the problem, creating an informal but unique brain trust.

Internal documents and emails obtained by The Associated Press show they proposed a range of solutions by 2005, including adjustments to the flow of oxygen into pilot's masks. But that key recommendation was rejected by military officials reluctant to add costs to a program that was already well over budget.

"This initiative has not been funded," read the minutes of their final meeting in 2007.

Minutes of the working group's meetings, PowerPoint presentations and emails among its members reveal a missed opportunity for the Air Force to improve pilot safety in the 187-plane F-22 fleet before a series of high-profile problems damaged the image of an aircraft that was already being assailed in Congress as too costly. Its production was halted last spring and the aircraft has never been used in combat.

Among the problems reported after the working group's warnings:

_ In 2008, pilots began reporting a sharp increase in hypoxia-like problems, forcing the Air Force to finally acknowledge concerns about the F-22's oxygen supply system.

_ Two years later, the oxygen system contributed to a fatal crash. Though pilot error ultimately was deemed to be the cause, the fleet was grounded for four months in 2011.

_ New restrictions were imposed in May, after two F-22 pilots went on the CBS program "60 Minutes" to express their continued misgivings.

The Air Force says the F-22 is safe to fly - a dozen of the jets began a six-month deployment to Japan in July - but flight restrictions that remain in place will keep it out of the high-altitude situations where pilots' breathing is under the most stress.

One of the working group's proposed fixes, a backup oxygen system, is expected to be in place by the end of the year. And the Air Force, which blamed the oxygen shortage on a faulty valve in the pilots' vests, says a fix to that problem is also in the works. The working group also proposed changes in warning systems to alert pilots to system failures and urged enhanced tracking of potential health hazards to pilots and ground crew caused by the materials used to bolster the aircraft's stealth - two more issues the Air Force investigations would later focus on.

More broadly, the Air Force now concedes that while its own experts were tackling the F-22's issues, it was too aggressive in cutting back on life-support programs intended to ensure pilots' safety. It is now in the process of rebuilding them.

The F-22's gradual return to regular flight operations follows an exhaustive investigation over the past year by the Air Force, NASA, experts from Lockheed Martin, which produces the aircraft, and other industry officials.

But the documents obtained by AP show many of the concerns raised in that investigation had already been outlined by the working group that was formed in 2002, when the fighter was still in its early production and delivery stage.

It called itself RAW-G, for Raptor Aeromedical Working Group, and brought together dozens of experts in life support, avionics, physiology and systems safety, along with F-22 aircrew and maintainers.

The group was founded by members of the F-22 community who were concerned about how the unique demands of the aircraft could affect pilots. The fighter can evade radar and fly faster than sound without using afterburners, capabilities unmatched by any other country. It also flies higher than its predecessors and has a self-contained oxygen generation system to protect pilots from chemical or biological attack.

According to the Air Force, RAW-G was created at the suggestion of Daniel Wyman, then a flight surgeon at Florida's Tyndall Air Force Base, where the first F-22 squadron was being deployed. Wyman is now a brigadier general and the Air Combat Command surgeon general.

By the time RAW-G got going, some pilots were already experiencing a problem called "Raptor cough" - fits of chest pain and coughing dating back to 2000 that stem from the collapse of overworked air sacs in the lungs.

The group concluded that the F-22's On-Board Oxygen Generation System - or OBOGS - was giving pilots too much oxygen, causing the coughing. The more often and higher the pilots flew after being oxygen-saturated, group members believed, the more vulnerable pilots affected by the condition would be to other physiological incidents.

RAW-G recommended more tests and that the F-22's oxygen delivery system be adjusted through a digital controller and a software upgrade.

"The schedule would provide less oxygen at lower altitudes than the current schedule, which has been known to cause problems with delayed ear blocks and acceleration atelectasis," the technical term for the condition that leads to the coughing, according to the minutes from RAW-G's final meeting.

RAW-G members had spent two years pushing for the change in the oxygen schedule - the amount of oxygen pumped into pilots' life-support systems - but the necessary software upgrade never came through.

"The cost was considered prohibitive in light of other items that people wanted funded for the F-22," said Kevin Divers, a former Air Force physiologist who spearheaded RAW-G until he left the service in 2007 and the group disbanded.

Divers believes the cost would have been about $100,000 per aircraft.

The link between oxygen saturation at lower altitudes and the recent spate of hypoxia-like incidents at high altitudes remains a matter of debate, and it is likely that there are other contributing factors. Both the Air Force and the NASA, however, now concur that the F-22's oxygen schedule needs to be revised.

At a House subcommittee hearing this month, Clinton Cragg, the chief engineer for NASA's Engineering and Safety Center, said the current schedules provide too much oxygen at lower altitudes - as RAW-G warned - and also agreed with RAW-G that testing was insufficient "even back to the beginning of the program."

Lt. Col. Tadd Sholtis, a spokesman for the Air Combat Command at Virginia's Langley-Eustis Air Force Base, the home base for the F-22s deployed in Japan, said the RAW-G group was not meant to last indefinitely. He said it was set up to help officials at Tyndall get up to speed on the medical aspects of flying the F-22, and disbanded "after several meetings and a safe transition to regular F-22 operations at Tyndall."

But even in the last days of the group, its members were identifying more work that needed to be done. In an email to Divers before RAW-G's final meeting, Wyman said health hazards for F-22 pilots and ground crew needed more study.

"I am interested in the potential physiologic/health issues related to flying and fixing the F-22s," he wrote. He added that increased gravitational forces during accelerated turns, high speeds and high altitudes, noise and the "low observable" materials used to give the aircraft its stealth qualities "might lead to new health issues."

By then, the F-22 was just one of the aircraft RAW-G was concerned with. Minutes from the final meeting include "action items" identifying potential issues with the F-35 and the CV-22 Osprey, and a suggestion that RAW-G's work be carried on with higher-level oversight so that it would have more clout. But after Divers left the service, no one took up the torch.

The Air Force says it believes improvements now being put into place make the planes safe to fly under limited restrictions. It is now refitting all pilot life support gear, redesigning the vests so that modified versions can be introduced in the fall, and adding the automated backup oxygen system in the cockpit by the end of the year.

In the meantime, the F-22s in Japan must fly under 44,000 feet so that the flawed vests will not be required, and are on a 30-minute "tether," meaning they must be within 30 minutes of an emergency landing site.

"While we cannot eliminate risk from flight operations, we are confident the F-22 is safe now and on a path to being as safe as any other fighter we fly," Sholtis said.

The Air Force says there have been no breathing-related incidents in the F-22 fleet since March 8, though the aircraft has marked more than 9,000 sorties, or 12,000 flight hours, since then.

"We won't ever bury anything if there are issues, but so far, none," said Brig. Gen. Matthew Molloy, an F-22 pilot and commander of the 18th Wing on Japan's Kadena Air Base. "This airplane is absolutely vital to our national security."

The F-22's woes have been especially troubling for the Air Force because it is in many ways its showcase aircraft - and its most controversial. At $190 million apiece, not counting development costs, it was lambasted in Congress as an overpriced luxury item not suited to current conflicts.

But the flurry of investigations into its safety problems have also revealed a more fundamental issue within the Air Force itself: decades of budget-cutting and outsourcing that severely compromised its expertise on what kinds of physiological problems pilots might face when flying in the extremely demanding conditions posed by its most advanced aircraft.

"Over the past 20 years, the capabilities and expertise of the USAF to perform the critical function of Human Systems Integration have become insufficient," Gregory Martin, who led the study into its oxygen problems for the Air Force Scientific Advisory Board investigation that began in 2011, told the House subcommittee.

Martin said the program's decline cost the Air Force expertise on life support systems, altitude physiology and pilot health and safety. He said that was compounded by "inadequate research, knowledge, and experience for the unique operating environment of the F-22."

Maj. Gen. Charles Lyon, the Air Combat Command's director of operations, concurred with those conclusions at a news conference last month. "We probably overshot the mark on how much downsizing we did in this study of physiology," he said.

Divers considers the demise of RAW-G to be emblematic of that decline.

"The RAW-G became a brain trust, for sure, and it pushed various things that otherwise would have been completely ignored or not even brought up as an issue," Divers said. "All of that died in 2007.

"Air Force F-22 Glitches Predicted By Insiders
These are 2012 news:woot:

It can't fly at high altitudes nor at low altitudes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it might be good for air shows though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in a ceremony broadcast on state TV that building the Qaher-313, or Dominant-313, shows Iran's will to "conquer scientific peaks".

The Qaher is one of several aircraft designs rolled out by the Iranian military since 2007.

Tehran has repeatedly claimed to have developed advanced military technologies in recent years but its claims cannot be independently verified because the country does not release technical details of its arsenals.

The country launched a self-sufficiency military programme in the 1980s to compensate for a Western weapons embargo that banned export of military technology and equipment to Iran.

Since 1992, Iran has produced its own tanks, armoured personnel carriers, missiles, torpedoes, drones and fighter planes.

"Qaher-313 is a fully indigenous aircraft designed and built by our aerospace experts. This is a radar-evading plane that can fly at low altitude, carry weapons, engage enemy aircrafts and land at short airstrips," Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi said.

It is a single-seat jet. They described it as a fighter-bomber that can combat both other aircraft and ground targets. and an advanced fighter capable of so-called dogfighting - aerial combat between fighter aircraft - as well as penetrating enemy air defences to strike ground targets.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/02/201322111018687384.html

So you and your likes underestimated North Corea - a very stranded nation- too until they have tested nuclear bombs 3 times and sent satellites to high altitude.
Iran might be under sanctions but it is still a rich or very rich country in both man and material you can read a bit about their missile technologies, their space program, their super computers and so many other scientific and military fields, it might open your mind. but if you expect any nations -let alone Iran- to tell you their secrets than you are fooling yourself and anyone who believes in your flawed logic.

Little boy here, little boy there, are you seriously expecting Iran to tell you the specs of its planes or its military secrets, or anyone else as a matter of fact? Are you trolling? that won't work either . you are curious that is one thing, to talk from your dirty behind is another thing. Why don't you ask china to give you some specs or the US army to give out specs of its secret programs.
no i am not expecting full disclosure, however if u are actually an adult as you claim you would have clearly understood that some clarrification can be given without given away full specs or secrets and i had already given examples of this from supposly not transparent nations like china and russia which have sensible answers to their design choices and not a single state secret was given away. and i had also said that i question this plane and my questions are not being answered, you are taking irannian propaganda at face value with zero evidence, i however question their design and have physics on my side, you take their statements like "we solved this fundenmental deisgn flaw" at face value, i ask how was it solve and no one can explain. only a 12 year old takes such (bad)propaganda at face value.

You know that Iran is under very heavy sanctions, which means a state of war, so how stupid can you be to expect them to give you an American any information apart from what they consider as not so important to you.
So you should revise your thinking patterns and try to get it strait.
Where are your recent facts about the F-22 being flown again without any major problems? or the Pak-Fa not being called off.
Recent information 2012-2013 or go pluck a duck somewhere else.

how stupid can YOU be to not be able to differenciate sanction and war, they are not the same thing. and again explainations can be given without losing state secret as shown again and again by american, russia, chinese sources. in addition your argument is fundementally flawed. YOU are the one that claimed the F-22 isnt flying and that the PAK-FA is called off, the burden of proof is on you.

oh LMAO this is great, u demand i present sources from 2012-13 but you give us a source(blogs at that) dating to 2008? hahaha funny because since 2008 mutiple new prototype have joined the test program, now ask your self(if u have the mental capacity to do so) why would they build new planes for a canceled project? Fourth T-50 Stealth Fighter to Fly This Year | Defense | RIA Novosti

"Air Force F-22 Glitches Predicted By Insiders
These are 2012 news:woot:

It can't fly at high altitudes nor at low altitudes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it might be good for air shows though.

right little boy, let me reiterate what i had already said. the F-22 had been grounded, i do not disput this. however it is flying again as i had shown in the previous post. i had said nothing about its capabilities and capabilities are not what we are arguing about.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its claims cannot be independently verified because the country does not release technical details of its arsenals.

"Qaher-313 is a fully indigenous aircraft designed and built by our aerospace experts. This is a radar-evading plane that can fly at low altitude, carry weapons, engage enemy aircrafts and land at short airstrips," Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi said.

It is a single-seat jet. They described it as a fighter-bomber that can combat both other aircraft and ground targets. and an advanced fighter capable of so-called dogfighting - aerial combat between fighter aircraft - as well as penetrating enemy air defences to strike ground targets.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/02/201322111018687384.html
from your own post it already says no claim made by iran can be confirmed. which means all we have are they words, and i already said their words are not more powerful than physics

So you and your likes underestimated North Corea - a very stranded nation- too until they have tested nuclear bombs 3 times and sent satellites to high altitude.
Iran might be under sanctions but it is still a rich or very rich country in both man and material you can read a bit about their missile technologies, their space program, their super computers and so many other scientific and military fields, it might open your mind. but if you expect any nations -let alone Iran- to tell you their secrets than you are fooling yourself and anyone who believes in your flawed logic.
when did i underestimate NK? china tested its nukes and made saterllities too when it was a dirty poor nation whats they have to do with the credibility of a magic plane that goes against the laws of physics? and the only argument you have as to why iran cant tell us more is secret this secret that. i have already countered that explainations can be given while safe guarding secrets as china has done.

Pak-fa called off? Check your source carefully. The quote that stated that Russia has failed to produce a single prototype should have been a red flag since 4 prototypes exist. The article was from 2008 and obviously wrong.

no i am not expecting full disclosure, however if u are actually an adult as you claim you would have clearly understood that some clarrification can be given without given away full specs or secrets and i had already given examples of this from supposly not transparent nations like china and russia which have sensible answers to their design choices and not a single state secret was given away. and i had also said that i question this plane and my questions are not being answered, you are taking irannian propaganda at face value with zero evidence, i however question their design and have physics on my side, you take their statements like "we solved this fundenmental deisgn flaw" at face value, i ask how was it solve and no one can explain. only a 12 year old takes such (bad)propaganda at face value.

how stupid can YOU be to not be able to differenciate sanction and war, they are not the same thing. and again explainations can be given without losing state secret as shown again and again by american, russia, chinese sources. in addition your argument is fundementally flawed. YOU are the one that claimed the F-22 isnt flying and that the PAK-FA is called off, the burden of proof is on you.

oh LMAO this is great, u demand i present sources from 2012-13 but you give us a source(blogs at that) dating to 2008? hahaha funny because since 2008 mutiple new prototype have joined the test program, now ask your self(if u have the mental capacity to do so) why would they build new planes for a canceled project? Fourth T-50 Stealth Fighter to Fly This Year | Defense | RIA Novosti

right little boy, let me reiterate what i had already said. the F-22 had been grounded, i do not disput this. however it is flying again as i had shown in the previous post. i had said nothing about its capabilities and capabilities are not what we are arguing about.

from your own post it already says no claim made by iran can be confirmed. which means all we have are they words, and i already said their words are not more powerful than physics

when did i underestimate NK? china tested its nukes and made saterllities too when it was a dirty poor nation whats they have to do with the credibility of a magic plane that goes against the laws of physics? and the only argument you have as to why iran cant tell us more is secret this secret that. i have already countered that explainations can be given while safe guarding secrets as china has done.

You are talking about Iranian propaganda while I am basing my conclusions on well proven facts, I can not blame you for that, you can not understand the middle east nor Islamic codes of honesty, those can be restricted in case of any kind of danger but still be honest. And this is beyond your wildest values dreams.
Show us an instance where Iran had claimed an achievement that was not true.

Sanctions for you at this high level do not equate to an act of war contradicts the most eminent brains on the planet. So your brain must be somehow very flawed with the artificial and flawed system of values (lies to win by all means, witch goes contrary to natural laws that makes you pay a very heavy price for your momentary ecstasy ) you have been brought up in, namely the US one.
The source I have given for the Pak-Fa is as recent as 2013, so how stupid can you be again not to understand that if major problems existed in the Pak-Fa program in 2008 that they have multiplied many folds by now, and that is why Russia is still testing a 4th time.

Even independent aviation scientists(a French report, these guys are making the highly sophisticated Rafale...) have claimed the design of the Qaher-313 works and had explained the science behind it, but I guess you think you know better... even your English is flawed let alone your knowledge of the laws of physics, you can not write -satellites- and you understand space technologies, the whole forum must be laughing. We thank you for that, at least it is a positive contribution we could extract from you, thanks again.

I have got some points...
Whether it's a joke or not,its cleared that f 313 will be mass produced as its rapidly mentioned in the news..
Also Im pretty sure that Iran Is also working on a bigger fighter.

Plus f 313's length is about 15 m in comparison to f-35 with the length of 15.5

I have got some points...
Whether it's a joke or not,its cleared that f 313 will be mass produced as its rapidly mentioned in the news..
Also Im pretty sure that Iran Is also working on a bigger fighter.

Plus f 313's length is about 15 m in comparison to f-35 with the length of 15.5

kollang jan bia yahoo khabar jadid barat daram :police:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom