What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The source I have given for the Pak-Fa is as recent as 2013.

No it is not, scroll down and see when it was written, It has a date of 2008. The date on top of the webpage is not when the article was written, it is simply the days date. yesterday you claimed it was write on the 7th of March 2013, yet as of today the same article or webpage has the 8th of March 2013 clearly posted, tomorrow it will be the 9th of March. Clear now?

how stupid can you be again not to understand that if major problems existed in the Pak-Fa program in 2008 that they have multiplied many folds by now, and that is why Russia is still testing a 4th time.

Let me be direct...you have zero understanding of what you are talking about, even worst, you are making up claims. For instance, what makes you think that the pak-fa's problems have "multiplied" . Got a source to back that bold statement? As a fighter is developed issues occur, when this happens those issues are identified and corrected. In the case of the pak-fa all known issues have been solved. And all aircraft have flaws during development.

that is why Russia is still testing a 4th time.

Now this really proves you don't know what you are saying. The fourth prototype was planed, so is a fifth, and sixth, and so on. This is not because they can't get it right with the previous prototypes (as you stated) but rather each prototype is developed for a specific reason. For instance, the pak-fa has had or will have a static testbed, aerodynamics testbed, avionics testbed, weapons testbed, ect...ect.

can you enlighten us with the name of this physic laws?

maybe if u read the previous posts u would have realized i had already stated some.
for instance the tiny intakes above the wing means any high AoA maneuvers means the engines will get choked, no one can explain how the irannians can possible prevent this all they said was "we solved it" this means absolutely nothing. now what about engines? wheres that gonna come from? any videos of engine development in iran? etc etc etc

You are talking about Iranian propaganda while I am basing my conclusions on well proven facts, I can not blame you for that, you can not understand the middle east nor Islamic codes of honesty, those can be restricted in case of any kind of danger but still be honest. And this is beyond your wildest values dreams.
lol what FACTS? u have LIED again and again, the PAK-FA is progressing perfectly fine, the F-22 is flying, the F-35 is another choice of stealth fighters avalible in the market, you have not shown a single shread of evidence on where iran can possible get 5th gen engines or radar. You have not shown ANY evidence of a single AESA radar flying in IRAN today(except maybe american ones on survalience lol). you EXPECT me to take the "islamic codes of honesty" from a guy(you) that has LIED and MISLEAD in this entire debate?

Show us an instance where Iran had claimed an achievement that was not true.
lol have you even read the news at all? how about all those photoshoped pictures? those arnt fan boy made for fun they are from officaily irannian news.
or how about this?
'We don't have any gays in Iran,' Iranian president tells Ivy League audience | Mail Online
or how about that monkey that looks completely different on return than when it left?
or this
Bloggers Expose Fake Iran Claim of Development of Ultra-Advanced Drone | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
Bloggers: Self-produced Iranian UAV - a sham - Israel News, Ynetnews
yea iran is so truthful that it shows off its new (paper)developments like stealth drones/fighters that are then never heard from again.

Sanctions for you at this high level do not equate to an act of war contradicts the most eminent brains on the planet. So your brain must be somehow very flawed with the artificial and flawed system of values (lies to win by all means, witch goes contrary to natural laws that makes you pay a very heavy price for your momentary ecstasy ) you have been brought up in, namely the US one.
no sir it is your thats mentally flawed, go ask any irannian offical if they are actually at war with the US. the US/europe even has sanctions on china, no normal chinese person is going to tell u that US is currently at war with china in the traditional sense.

The source I have given for the Pak-Fa is as recent as 2013, so how stupid can you be again not to understand that if major problems existed in the Pak-Fa program in 2008 that they have multiplied many folds by now, and that is why Russia is still testing a 4th time.
how studpid can you to to not realize the sources of that blog are from other blogs and forums dating to 2008, a event as significant as the cancling of the PAK-FA would make headlines on every major new site, yet the best you can do is a 2008 rumor originating from blogs. Also, mr. intelligence, testing a fourth prototype would mean the program is not canceled and infact rolling so many prototype so fast is indicative of a program on track, but i digress, u cant event understand the difference between sanction and war.

Even independent aviation scientists(a French report, these guys are making the highly sophisticated Rafale...) have claimed the design of the Qaher-313 works and had explained the science behind it, but I guess you think you know better... even your English is flawed let alone your knowledge of the laws of physics, you can not write -satellites- and you understand space technologies, the whole forum must be laughing. We thank you for that, at least it is a positive contribution we could extract from you, thanks again.

link please, i have a feeling your "scientists" are from another blog site sourcing yet more blogs. and yes feel free to nickpick at spelling mistakes, that does not help your case what so ever. at the end of the day, you have nothing to back you up and have only constsantly LIED, you have no answers to my points and have only being LYING and stating "hurr durr secret" even as i prove that explainations can be given without losing state secrets. what exaclt do u have to prove your point? an badly made mockup, a tiny RC plane, and some irannian guys saying "we solve this, we solve that" ie: you have nothing

lol what FACTS? u have LIED again and again, the PAK-FA is progressing perfectly fine, the F-22 is flying, the F-35 is another choice of stealth fighters avalible in the market, you have not shown a single shread of evidence on where iran can possible get 5th gen engines or radar. You have not shown ANY evidence of a single AESA radar flying in IRAN today(except maybe american ones on survalience lol). you EXPECT me to take the "islamic codes of honesty" from a guy(you) that has LIED and MISLEAD in this entire debate?

lol have you even read the news at all? how about all those photoshoped pictures? those arnt fan boy made for fun they are from officaily irannian news.
or how about this?
'We don't have any gays in Iran,' Iranian president tells Ivy League audience | Mail Online
or how about that monkey that looks completely different on return than when it left?
or this
Bloggers Expose Fake Iran Claim of Development of Ultra-Advanced Drone | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
yea iran is so truthful that it shows off its new (paper)developments like stealth drones/fighters that are then never heard from again.

no sir it is your thats mentally flawed, go ask any irannian offical if they are actually at war with the US. the US/europe even has sanctions on china, no normal chinese person is going to tell u that US is currently at war with china in the traditional sense.

how studpid can you to to not realize the sources of that blog are from other blogs and forums dating to 2008, a event as significant as the cancling of the PAK-FA would make headlines on every major new site, yet the best you can do is a 2008 rumor originating from blogs. Also, mr. intelligence, testing a fourth prototype would mean the program is not canceled and infact rolling so many prototype so fast is indicative of a program on track, but i digress, u cant event understand the difference between sanction and war.

link please, i have a feeling your "scientists" are from another blog site sourcing yet more blogs. and yes feel free to nickpick at spelling mistakes, that does not help your case what so ever. at the end of the day, you have nothing to back you up and have only constsantly LIED, you have no answers to my points and have only being LYING and stating "hurr durr secret" even as i prove that explainations can be given without losing state secrets. what exaclt do u have to prove your point? an badly made mockup, a tiny RC plane, and some irannian guys saying "we solve this, we solve that" ie: you have nothing
That uav belongs to a Private company in north of Iran.plz show us an example showing Iranian government is lying about its military achievement.
Ah....I told a Zionist and a wahhabi this before...you know nothing about aviation...so it's better atleast not to speak with certainty.

or how about this?
or this

That uav belongs to a Private company in north of Iran.plz show us an example showing Iranian government is lying about its military achievement.
Ah....I told a Zionist and a wahhabi this before...you know nothing about aviation...so it's better atleast not to speak with certainty.

Everyone who does not believe that this poorly made plastic joke is super duper stealth fighter is a Zionist Wahhabi. :lol:

maybe if u read the previous posts u would have realized i had already stated some.
for instance the tiny intakes above the wing means any high AoA maneuvers means the engines will get choked, no one can explain how the irannians can possible prevent this all they said was "we solved it" this means absolutely nothing. now what about engines? wheres that gonna come from? any videos of engine development in iran? etc etc etc
so these are your physic laws.:lol:

Everyone who does not believe that this poorly made plastic joke is super duper stealth fighter is a Zionist Wahhabi. :lol:

wait for response ... soon :coffee:

or how about this?
or this

You are talking so much about lies because you believe and back up your arguments subjectively with Zionist propaganda,
This only shows me that you are lying, and it is something in you that goes through what you write to tell the truth about your deeper thoughts patterns meaning you are angry, with a disturbed personality who want to argue for the sake of arguing, do not make me laugh more.
If you state that the Russian general in the article about the Pak-fa is a creation of a blog than you are the stupidest person on earth. to find out about how problems in these fields can multiply trough time just have a look again at the other article of the F-22, so if you want to argue about it you can write to those American and Russian generals and try to make you stupid point there.

A physics law about air intakes on top of the wings: Solved

The An-72 Coaler is designed as a short takeoff and landing aircraft which can operate from unprepared airfields. The An-72 originated as An-32, but was later fitted with jet engines. The first prototype flew on December 22, 1977, and the aircraft entered service in 1979.

The wings are high-mounted and back-tapered with blunt tips and a negative slant. Two turbofans are mounted in long pods mounted on top of the wings. Round air intakes extend from the front of the wings� leading edges. The engines were placed on the leading edge of the wings to increase lift for STOL capability, with the jet exhausts blowing over titanium panels on the upper surface. The engine position also gives good Foreign Object Damage (FOD) protection. The fuselage is circular with round, solid nose, upswept rear section, and a flush cockpit. The rear fuselage has a hinged loading ramp with a rear fairing that slides backwards and up to clear the opening. Up to 7.5 tons can be airdropped, and there are folding side seats for 42 paratroops or 52 passengers. The swept-back, untapered fin features back-tapered flats high-mounted on the fin forming a T.

The An-72P is a maritime patrol variant with bulged observation windows, liferaft provision, cameras as well as offensive armament, including underwing rocket pods, a podded cannon on the undercarriage sponson and bombs that can be mounted in the rear fuselage and dropped through the open rear ramp. The An-74 derivative of the An-72 featured improved avionics and radar together with an extended wingspan and increased range. It was designed to operate in the polar regions where it can land on ice floes for resupply or rescue work. The An-71 AEW aircraft also featured the extended wingspan, along with a large radar dish on top of the tail.

Country of Origin Russia
Builder ANTONOV
Role Medium-transport, STOL
Similar Aircraft C-160 Transall, G.222
Wing Span 84 ft, 9 in (25.8 m)
Length 87 ft, 2 in (26.6 m)
Height 8.2 m
Weight 26,500 kg takeoff weight
30,500 kg Max. takeoff weight
Engine 2 Lotarev D-36, 62.8 kN thrust each
Maximum speed
Cruising speed 720 km/h
Landing speed 165 km/h
Airfield Takeoff roll: 400-450 m
Landing roll: 350-400 m
Range 3200 km maximum
1200 km with maximum payload
Ceiling 11000 m maximum
8000 m cruise
Armament None
Payload 32 passengers or 5000 kg of cargo
Crew Three

an-72-76p06.jpg

ru_aircraft_an72_02.jpg

And here is another one: B-2 Spirit

US_Air_Force_B-2_Spirit.jpg

stealth-bomber_00262100.jpg

And a famous interceptor fighter bomber: the F-4 Phantom

F-4B_VMFA-314_1968.jpg

800px-F-4B_VF-74_taking_off_1961.jpg

And of course, the original stealth of them all dating back to 1944-45 the German
Horten Ho 229

4trlvo.jpg

Horton%20229A_1944b.jpg

horten-go229_3.jpg

Hitler’s Stealth Jet Fighter

From the V-2 rocket, to the Enigma encryption machines, Nazi scientists were at the forefront of nearly every major technological breakthrough during the 1930s and 1940s. As the war progressed the United States deemed their minds so valuable that, after D-Day, they launched Operation Paperclip, an operation to capture Nazi scientists and technology for use in a potential future war against the Soviet Union. During this operation, the US uncovered German plans and prototypes to build a fleet of stealth fighter jets that could evade Britain’s Chain Home radar system. Though the development of the Horton Ho 229 was barely out of the prototype stage, the technological triumph of launching the world’s first jet-powered flying wing was remarkable.

The Ho 229 was powered by twin jet engines located on either side of the cockpit. It had a maximum range of 650 miles, was armed with 4 30 mm cannons, and was capable of delivering a payload of 2 500 kg bombs. Designed in complete secret, the Ho 229 underwent test flights in early 1945, reportedly participating in a simulated dogfight against a Messerschmitt Me 262, the world’s first jet-powered aircraft. Though tailless aircraft have notorious in-flight stability issues, the Ho 229 exceeded all expectations and even won the rumored dogfight. The Germans suffered a setback when one of their prototypes crashed when attempting to land, but they pressed forward.

The aircraft was green-lighted for production in March of 1945, but only variations (most were prototypes) were actually completed before the factories were captured by Allied forces. A completed Ho 229 was shipped back to the United States and given to the Northrup Corporation. While the Ho 229 was being developed, Northrup was working on its own series of flying wing-style aircraft. While it’s unclear how much the 229 influenced US aviation, it wouldn’t be until the invention of computers and their ability to make rapid adjustments to flight dynamics that flying wings would truly emerge as a viable weapon platform.

Stealth aircraft based on the flying wing concept wouldn’t enter modern air forces until the 1980s, when the United States would successfully deploy the B-2 stealth bomber and the F-117 stealth fighter. Both of these aircraft would rely on sophisticated computers to keep them stable while in flight and neither would become the true dogfighting jet aircraft that the Nazis had envisioned when they first commissioned the Ho 229.

In 2008, Northrup Grumman built a scale replica of the Ho 229 and bombarded it with radar signals similar to those the aircraft would have found over England. These tests found that the German innovations reduced the aircraft’s radar signature by nearly 60% compared to the Messerschmitt BF 109, the most widely used German aircraft at the time. With a lower radar signature and a high top speed thanks to its jet engines, the Ho 229 may have been able to evade Britain’s air defences and resumed the bombardment of London and other cities on the coast.

What does that mean for Germany? Could this weapon have turned the war around? It’s unlikely. Only one Horton was produced during the war and it crashed during a test flight. Given the deteriorating conditions inside Germany, the shrinking industrial capacity, and the difficulty in obtaining raw materials and competent workers, it seems highly unlikely that the Germans could have armed the Luftwaffe with enough Horton stealth aircraft to make a difference. The war had already swung too far in the Allies’ favour and German needs were too great to be spent on a plane with questionable tactical practicality. So, while it is fun and fascinating to look at what the Nazis were working on during the latter days of the war, anything short of their own nuclear bomb wouldn’t have been able to shift the balance of power enough to impact the end of the war.

horten-ho-229-003.jpg

horten-go229_16.jpg

493962600_c2c8cf47f1_z.jpg

162261d1299639457t-german-flying-wings-horten_ho_229_v3.jpg

hortenho229a1944artistu.jpg

If this was stealth of the 40`s, why anyone doubts Iran can make the Qaher-313 today, let us say it is a 4th generation stealth fighter bomber.

Hitler’s Stealth Jet Fighter

From the V-2 rocket, to the Enigma encryption machines, Nazi scientists were at the forefront of nearly every major technological breakthrough during the 1930s and 1940s. As the war progressed the United States deemed their minds so valuable that, after D-Day, they launched Operation Paperclip, an operation to capture Nazi scientists and technology for use in a potential future war against the Soviet Union. During this operation, the US uncovered German plans and prototypes to build a fleet of stealth fighter jets that could evade Britain’s Chain Home radar system. Though the development of the Horton Ho 229 was barely out of the prototype stage, the technological triumph of launching the world’s first jet-powered flying wing was remarkable.

The Ho 229 was powered by twin jet engines located on either side of the cockpit. It had a maximum range of 650 miles, was armed with 4 30 mm cannons, and was capable of delivering a payload of 2 500 kg bombs. Designed in complete secret, the Ho 229 underwent test flights in early 1945, reportedly participating in a simulated dogfight against a Messerschmitt Me 262, the world’s first jet-powered aircraft. Though tailless aircraft have notorious in-flight stability issues, the Ho 229 exceeded all expectations and even won the rumored dogfight. The Germans suffered a setback when one of their prototypes crashed when attempting to land, but they pressed forward.

The aircraft was green-lighted for production in March of 1945, but only variations (most were prototypes) were actually completed before the factories were captured by Allied forces. A completed Ho 229 was shipped back to the United States and given to the Northrup Corporation. While the Ho 229 was being developed, Northrup was working on its own series of flying wing-style aircraft. While it’s unclear how much the 229 influenced US aviation, it wouldn’t be until the invention of computers and their ability to make rapid adjustments to flight dynamics that flying wings would truly emerge as a viable weapon platform.

Stealth aircraft based on the flying wing concept wouldn’t enter modern air forces until the 1980s, when the United States would successfully deploy the B-2 stealth bomber and the F-117 stealth fighter. Both of these aircraft would rely on sophisticated computers to keep them stable while in flight and neither would become the true dogfighting jet aircraft that the Nazis had envisioned when they first commissioned the Ho 229.

In 2008, Northrup Grumman built a scale replica of the Ho 229 and bombarded it with radar signals similar to those the aircraft would have found over England. These tests found that the German innovations reduced the aircraft’s radar signature by nearly 60% compared to the Messerschmitt BF 109, the most widely used German aircraft at the time. With a lower radar signature and a high top speed thanks to its jet engines, the Ho 229 may have been able to evade Britain’s air defences and resumed the bombardment of London and other cities on the coast.

What does that mean for Germany? Could this weapon have turned the war around? It’s unlikely. Only one Horton was produced during the war and it crashed during a test flight. Given the deteriorating conditions inside Germany, the shrinking industrial capacity, and the difficulty in obtaining raw materials and competent workers, it seems highly unlikely that the Germans could have armed the Luftwaffe with enough Horton stealth aircraft to make a difference. The war had already swung too far in the Allies’ favour and German needs were too great to be spent on a plane with questionable tactical practicality. So, while it is fun and fascinating to look at what the Nazis were working on during the latter days of the war, anything short of their own nuclear bomb wouldn’t have been able to shift the balance of power enough to impact the end of the war.

horten-ho-229-003.jpg

horten-go229_16.jpg

493962600_c2c8cf47f1_z.jpg

162261d1299639457t-german-flying-wings-horten_ho_229_v3.jpg

hortenho229a1944artistu.jpg

If this was stealth of the 40`s, why anyone doubts Iran can make the Qaher-313 today, let us say it is a 4th generation stealth fighter bomber.

The last question should have been what if Germany had the ho-229 in 1941-2 or 3 ?
For the nuclear bomb, there are facts, pictures, documents and even videos of the German nuclear test in the 40s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom