What's new

Germany anti-Islam protests: Cologne Cathedral to switch of lights in protest against Pegida

Anyways, German men are sissies and can't do sh!t.

I have literally heard this in my life (no kidding, honestly). I've heard that German girls/women prefer to sleep with Muslim Turkish men and want relationships with them because Turks are seen as "the real men!" who'll stand upto any bullsh!t of women. German men, on the other hand, don't offer any resistance and just do as women demand them to do.

Turk/Muslim men are generally seen as macho and insecure. It is a myth that German/European girls prefer the men of any particular race, blacks also tend to have this kind of complex. I personally know many Muslim girls who are married to Germans or have German boyfriends. Does it mean that the Muslim men are not the real men? Most Europeans are secular and religion doesn't play any major role in their daily lives. If a girl is interested in you then religion or race don't matter.

Agreed about Turkey and the rest of muslim majority countries.They're all modern countries but with different traits than Europe-Turkey is very similar to Europe in my opinion..Not bad traits,not good ones,beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,but different.As Saudi Arabia doesn't want to become Germany in values,the reverse is also true.Preserving your culture,in your lands is not racism.

Germany is maintaining its presence in Kurdistan and this is the reason that Kurds immigrants are there inside Germany and regarding Turks , they entered in West Germany and even now the numbers of Turks are higher in Western Germany. Immigrants are having very less problems in West Germany provinces but when its comes to East Germany then things are similar for Middle eastern, Africans and Indians.

its mostly Syrians and Iraqis refugees in Germany who came because of wars normally citizens of GCC states wont even come there in any EU countries and if they come they enter as legal immigrants who invest millions in trade.

lol, @MarkusS is a sad dude who takes refugee in using terms like 'shithole' and what not.This makes it "easier" for him to digest what's happening around him. Its natural instinct of insecure men so i don't blame him.

Otherwise, lets take Germany. Most of immigrants are Turks from Turkey. He knows fully well that Turkey isn't some 'shithole' in middle of a jungle in subsaharan africa. Doesn't he?

Turkey, just like rest of the wider Islamic World, is a country that is fully connected with modern civilization of 21st century. It has all the necessary infrastructure...dams, cars, shopping malls, road network, public transportation, education system, engineering universities, modern hospitals and so on.

The difference between Turkey and Germany..or Europe and Islamic World..isn't of shithole and not-shithole, but of magnitude.

One is a high-income economic zone (rich), other is middle-income economic zone (Middle-class)..but both worlds are part of 21st century civilization with cell phones, planes, damns, cars, satellites, modern health care, and computers and what not.
Sometimes it's not about the place where ones from but the ideology one follows.

What are you talking about Italy? Italy just let in 100,000 muslim immigrants faking lost at sea drama.

Smugglers abandon migrant ship off Italy in new tactic to force rescue | World news | The Guardian

They are send to Lampedusa. Do you know how they are kept there?

Oh the joys of Lampedusa

tent-camp_1859641i.jpg

_70285421_italtunisafp.jpg

They are kept there few months and then send back to libya.

He's talking out of his hat..

He seems to be a proponent of illegal immigrants. India is one of the biggest victims of illegal immigrants too.

True. He seems to be hell bent on including NRI's with these sharia immigrants. Don't know why.

Also, I forgot to add in my earlier post, Hindus are the most adaptable people in Europe/ USA. They tend to mingle in with the local culture/ rules unlike those from traditional/ conservative Muslim countries from middle-east.

Point being, there dressing sense (Burkha vs Western clothes, lifestyle, etc.)

PS: The majority of the Muslims are actually moderate and quite loyal to their respective western migrated nations. But a minority, who is hell bent in radicalisation and things like conversions (like @AUz and @Zarvan mentioned on this thread) are actually maligning them.

He's talking out of his hat..

He seems to be a proponent of illegal immigrants. India is one of the biggest victims of illegal immigrants too.

I am for the rights of legal Indian immigrants and have met enough Indians immigrants and know the problems on the ground.

True. He seems to be hell bent on including NRI's with these sharia immigrants. Don't know why.

Also, I forgot to add in my earlier post, Hindus are the most adaptable people in Europe/ USA. They tend to mingle in with the local culture/ rules unlike those from traditional/ conservative Muslim countries from middle-east.

PS: The majority of the Muslims are actually moderate and quite loyal to their respective western migrated nations. But a minority, who is hell bent in radicalisation and things like conversions (like @AUz and @Zarvan mentioned on this thread) are actually maligning them.

I am no radical. Just pulling some buttons.

Calm down, dumbo.

I honestly don't give a sh!t about anything regarding this sort (immigration, social issues, Europe blah blah)...I am mostly worried about local politics of California, Imran Khan in Pakistan, and Barack Obama. That's pretty much it :D

Turk/Muslim men are generally seen as macho and insecure. It is a myth that German/European girls prefer the men of any particular race, blacks also tend to have this kind of complex. I personally know many Muslim girls who are married to Germans or have German boyfriends. Does it mean that the Muslim men are not the real men? Most Europeans are secular and religion doesn't play any major role in their daily lives. If a girl is interested in you then religion or race don't matter.

Ignore him or make fun about him. btw i had a girlfriend from Jordan. :D Why take a loser from jordan when you can have an italian.

Please stop with your wrong assumptions

Muslims from Turkey, Macedonian, Albania, Bosnia wont face harassment but people from all over Middle east, Africa and Asia will face problems be there belong to any religion. I have met even Indians of all the religious background and i am aware of what i am talking.

I am no radical. Just pulling some buttons.

Calm down, dumbo.

I honestly don't give a sh!t about anything regarding this sort (immigration, social issues, Europe blah blah)...I am mostly worried about local politics of California, Imran Khan in Pakistan, and Barack Obama. That's pretty much it :D

But it seems its you who needs to calm down
:lol:

Instead of the post you are getting personal with the poster. Shows your calmness :-)

BTW I never said you are a radical. You yourself said that wonder why :big_boss:

Please stop with your wrong assumptions

Muslims from Turkey, Macedonian, Albania, Bosnia wont face harassment but people from all over Middle east, Africa and Asia will face problems be there belong to any religion. I have met even Indians of all the religious background and i am aware of what i am talking.

You yourself answered the question. That is called racism and not based on religion.

By the way, about the bolded part, me too have met with Indians and stayed in some of those places so I know what I am talking about :)

There hasn't been any reports whatsoever of Indians being targeted in western countries because of Dharma or Hinduism. Stop lying.

If anything, in western countries (US/ UK/ France....) Hindus are well off people amongst the top echelon.....and hence Hinduism is regarded highly.
Can you please not bring our conflict onto this thread as that’s the only reason some Indians are posting in here. The only people that care about our conflict are Pakistanis and Indians and the rest of the world could care less. Remember India has nearly 200 million Muslims. Which from my observation have been patriotic and love India. Don’t turn this conflict to hatred for Muslims not for our sake but atleast for your own people.

Can you please not bring our conflict onto this thread as that’s the only reason some Indians are posting in here. The only people that care about our conflict are Pakistanis and Indians and the rest of the world could care less. Remember India has nearly 200 million Muslims. Which from my observation have been patriotic and love India. Don’t turn this conflict to hatred for Muslims not for our sake but atleast for your own people.

OK brother.... point taken. No more off topic posts.

You yourself answered the question. That is called racism and not based on religion.

By the way, about the bolded part, me too have met with Indians and stayed in some of those places so I know what I am talking about :)

I think what i have saw no Indian have ever saw but always i have showed that i am proud Indian.

Uhm yep actually Turkey is a poor country compared to our living standards. It produces nothing and just consumes. All things you mentioned are 100% western things.

o_O

We make dem bitches produce for us.

Jokes aside though, serious question: haven't you faced any discrimination in Germany or Italy? I mean judging by your Guatemalan heritage and appearance, you don't exactly look like niether. You look more like a person from SE Asia. Yet, you don't seem to have the need to hide your admiration for the holocaust. What's with that?

Europe spain once had 10% jews and germany 8%... as a little reminder. :) Sorry but your time here is over. Its that simple.

Well,they should stay at home if they feel threathened by westernisation instead of bringing Baghdad to Berlin.Do you read some of the post from fellow muslims in here?.As,i've said ,you'll have to excuse Europeans for not lying down and dying.People are waking up and the politicians can keep a lid on it only for so long.

Ok, i'll quit trolling for some time and be a little serious

You, and Muslims, have pretty much same problem. You look at superficial things and feel 'threatened'...

In Islamic World, people feel 'threatened' about Westernization...why? because some of their girls wore pants (OMG!!!), or listened to some stupid American music and so on...

In the West, some stupid sh!thead with a beard said something about Sharia (OMG!)..and you got scared of "islamization" of West.

In reality, all that's happening is globalization. West is seeing more and more Islam/islamic symbols within its societies and East/Islamic World is seeing more and more West, its symbols within their societies. And hence masses of both sides feel "threatened" that their culture might be run-over by the 'other' ...

For real though, nothing's gonna happen...

Even THE most so-called "secular/westernized" Muslim country (Turkey) is as Muslim as one can expect. Look at the behavior, culture, living, clothing, food, and daily lives of Turks. All immersed in Islam and Islamic culture as it was before.

So much so..talking of sex, since @MarkusS brought it up... a whooping 85% of Turkish teenagers do not approve of premarial sex :cheesy: (Social research survey of Turkish government..Data analyzed: 2008 to 2011)

Similarly, when amongst the most 'conservative' Muslims in Europe (Britain's Muslim community)---the bullsh!t of Sharia patrols were resoundingly rejected/condemned and a "**** off" was given to stupid sharia retardness.

You know why? because at the core....West remains West when it comes to behavior and values (even Muslims there are Westerners, even if they eat halal food)...and Islamic World remains Islamic World when it comes to behavior and values (even Turkey, the so-called super western/secular nation)...

Lets not get riled up over superficial things and increasing globalization.

Back
Top Bottom