What's new

Germany anti-Islam protests: Cologne Cathedral to switch of lights in protest against Pegida

There is one thing i never understand. They run away from their shitholes and then tr to duplicate their shithole system that makes their 3rd world hellhole countries a shithole at their new home.

Well,i'll try not to be very judgemental by calling countries "shittholes" but i always failed to see why wishing for the preservation of your values makes you racist when it's a natural,almost pavlovian, reflex of survival.

PEGIDA was founded in Dresden by a twelve-member group and we all know what is happening in Dresden since 2000. Dresden city is located in East Germany. Right minded people can understand by themselves what is behind this Dresden group and its moving towards West Germany.
ddrmap.gif

if you mean by sissy girls the fact that europeans always first tolerate something until it is seen as unacceptable and then destroy it 100% in wild rage, then yep we are sissi girls. Europe spain once had 10% jews and germany 8%... as a little reminder. :) Sorry but your time here is over. Its that simple.

Germany never had 8% Jews, kid. Go and research Jewish population of Germany during 1930's.....

Secondly, Muslims aint no Jews and YOU know it as well. You try to push Muslims to concentration camps, and you'll have armed civil war and uprising throughout Europe (the cost of which Europe can't bear at this point, even if eventually does succeed in getting rid of Muslims). When was the last time Muslims acted as docile Jews and let themselves submit infront of bigger odds without any resistance?

Resistance is inbuilt in Islam, and that's why it has become a global ideological force in less time than any other example in human history.

Thirdly, are you seriously threatening European Muslims of 'holocaust'? :cheesy::cheesy:

Fourthly, according to Germany's official statistics agency in 2005, 9.1% of all children born in Germany were from Muslim background. Which means, future Germany will have 8% to 10% Muslims or more, Inshallah.

"Exterminating" 10% of your own population will be equal to national suicide for Germany :lol:

Just to put things in perspective: In second world war, Germany lost 11% of its population.

Anyways, German men are sissies and can't do sh!t.

I have literally heard this in my life (no kidding, honestly). I've heard that German girls/women prefer to sleep with Muslim Turkish men and want relationships with them because Turks are seen as "the real men!" who'll stand upto any bullsh!t of women. German men, on the other hand, don't offer any resistance and just do as women demand them to do.

Germany never had 8% Jews, kid. Go and research Jewish population of Germany during 1930's.....

Secondly, Muslims aint no Jews and YOU know it as well. You try to push Muslims to concentration camps, and you'll have armed civil war and uprising throughout Europe (the cost of which Europe can't bear at this point, even if eventually does succeed in getting rid of Muslims). When was the last time Muslims acted as docile Jews and let themselves submit infront of bigger odds without any resistance?

Resistance is inbuilt in Islam, and that's why it has become a global ideological force in less time than any other example in human history.

Thirdly, are you seriously threatening European Muslims of 'holocaust'? :cheesy::cheesy:

Fourthly, according to Germany's official statistics agency in 2005, 9.1% of all children born in Germany were from Muslim background. Which means, future Germany will have 8% to 10% Muslims or more, Inshallah.

"Exterminating" 10% of your own population will be equal to national suicide for Germany :lol:

Just to put things in perspective: In second world war, Germany lost 11% of its population.

I have literally heard this in my life (no kidding, honestly). I've heard that German girls/women prefer to sleep with Muslim Turkish men and want relationships with them because Turks are seen as "the real men!" who'll stand upto any bullsh!t of women. German men, on the other hand, don't offer any resistance and just do as women demand them to do.

Come back when you saw your first pussy. :D Seriously. Do you honestly believe i take someone serious who talks about "sissies" who never fucked a girl? :D

Well,i'll try not to be very judgemental by calling countries "shittholes" but i always failed to see why wishing for the preservation of your values makes you racist when it's a natural,almost pavlovian, reflex of survival.

Whats wrong about it. Look how they live there. :D

Some of you will call me an Islamophobe but let's face the real facts.? I like my way of life,i want it preserved,i don't want it replaced by another and i'll fight for it.Simple really.You would do the same ,in fact you would be more agressive than current day Europeans.Prepare for the next 5-6 years,they'll be something ...
Nothing is going to happen in the grand scheme of things these guys are just a nuisance. The simple fact is the world is becoming more globalised and some people of all sides feel threatened. Some Muslims believe that the western culture is hurting/threatening their culture and vice versa. I don’t see globalization ending. What countries can do is make a more intelligent decision on who they allow in.

This was bound to happen. Germans have been anything but intolerant towards them. One can sense this in places like Koln , Hamburg etc. They have every right to protect their cities from turning into "Londonistan".. This I am afraid, is just a beginning.

Yes,yes,German men are sissies,muslims are the real men.Do you even hear yourself talking.What can they fight with ? Stones ? They're not in the upper echelons of power ,they're not overly represented in the Army,Police,Security forces.An uprising will fail quickly.

You're threathening everyone with assimiliation and conversion but weep at the thought of a backlash.There will be one,be sure of it...you'll have to excuse us for not lying down and dying for you.

Last edited:

During the Russian Revolution of 1919 , thousands of Jewish of Russian origin entered as refugees towards Germany and if i remember carefully in Berlin only 150,000 Russian Jewish refugees were there.

And regarding putting Muslims or Asians in concentration camps then those things wont happen in this era but i don't deny that they are other ways by which immigrants are being harassed and tortured and even legal immigrants are going through all this but the thing is this that these people come and live in Asia, Africa, Middle east etc even in India there numbers are increasing. I hope that Indian Government should understand the reality behind all this instead of these media propaganda.

Nothing is going to happen in the grand scheme of things these guys are just a nuisance. The simple fact is the world is becoming more globalised and some people of all sides feel threatened. Some Muslims believe that the western culture is hurting/threatening their culture and vice versa. I don’t see globalization ending. What countries can do is make a more intelligent decision on who they allow in.

Well,they should stay at home if they feel threathened by westernisation instead of bringing Baghdad to Berlin.Do you read some of the post from fellow muslims in here?.As,i've said ,you'll have to excuse Europeans for not lying down and dying.People are waking up and the politicians can keep a lid on it only for so long.

Yes,yes,German men are sissies,muslims are the real men.Do you even hear yourself talking.What can they fight with ? Stones ? They're not in the upper echelons of power ,they're not overly represented in the Army,Police,Security forces.An uprising will fail quickly.

You're threathening everyone with assimiliation and conversion but weep at the thought of a backlash.There will be one,be sure of it...you'll have to excuse for not lying down and dying for you.

Do you honestly suspect him to understad this?

Well,they should stay at home if they feel threathened by westernisation instead of bringing Baghdad to Berlin.Do you read some of the post from fellow muslims in here?.As,i've said ,you'll have to excuse Europeans for not lying down and dying.People are waking up and the politicians can keep a lid on it only for so long.

About which westernization you are talking here ? it would be enough if human rights and religious rights and human dignity is being respected instead of pre planned games with immigrants. Indian citizens are seeing everything in all the countries.

Things aren't going well for a certain group in Europe. They have no one else to blame but themselves.

About which westernization you are talking here ? it would be enough if human rights and religious rights and human dignity is being respected instead of pre planned games with immigrants. Indian citizens are seeing everything in all the countries.

Pls explain further,i don't understand.

Things aren't going well for a certain group in Europe. They have no one else to blame but themselves.

Things are not going well for all the immigrants including Indians and here it doesn't matters which religion to those Indians belong.

Pls explain further,i don't understand.

Indian Government is aware mostly who are being harassed and tortured and even the reasons behind.

Back
Top Bottom