What's new

Germany anti-Islam protests: Cologne Cathedral to switch of lights in protest against Pegida

Well,i'll try not to be very judgemental by calling countries "shittholes" but i always failed to see why wishing for the preservation of your values makes you racist when it's a natural,almost pavlovian, reflex of survival.

lol, @MarkusS is a sad dude who takes refugee in using terms like 'shithole' and what not.This makes it "easier" for him to digest what's happening around him. Its natural instinct of insecure men so i don't blame him.

Otherwise, lets take Germany. Most of immigrants are Turks from Turkey. He knows fully well that Turkey isn't some 'shithole' in middle of a jungle in subsaharan africa. Doesn't he?

Turkey, just like rest of the wider Islamic World, is a country that is fully connected with modern civilization of 21st century. It has all the necessary infrastructure...dams, cars, shopping malls, road network, public transportation, education system, engineering universities, modern hospitals and so on.

The difference between Turkey and Germany..or Europe and Islamic World..isn't of shithole and not-shithole, but of magnitude.

One is a high-income economic zone (rich), other is middle-income economic zone (Middle-class)..but both worlds are part of 21st century civilization with cell phones, planes, damns, cars, satellites, modern health care, and computers and what not.

Things are not going well for all the immigrants including Indians and here it doesn't matters which religion to those Indians belong.

Indian Government is aware mostly who are being harassed and tortured and even the reasons behind.

I am afraid Indian Govt. will not be able to help anyone in this matter. No govt. would be liked to be seen as supporters of Sharia Zone and ISIS.. Some Immigrants from a certain religion are hell bent on imposing a strict culture on very open minded societies. Backlash will be felt by every immigrant. But thats natural.

Come back when you saw your first pussy. :D Seriously. Do you honestly believe i take someone serious who talks about "sissies" who never fucked a girl? :D

/QUOTE]

LOL..I guess my comment about German girls wanting to sleep with Turkish men really got to you...may be because its true, eh? :rofl:

Your caliber is of 10th grader. When I raised the point of German girls wanting to sleep with Turkish men (and this was told by a German-American girl herself), you came back with something as stupid as "oh you didn't **** a girl ever" :rofl::rofl: LMAO!

What are we? some children fighting over like in highschool?

Rest assured, I live in America....'california'. So DEFINITELY I have never **** a girl :cheers::cheesy:

lol, @MarkusS is a sad dude who takes refugee in using terms like 'shithole' and what not.This makes it "easier" for him to digest what's happening around him. Its natural instinct of insecure men so i don't blame him.

Otherwise, lets take Germany. Most of immigrants are Turks from Turkey. He knows fully well that Turkey isn't some 'shithole' in middle of a jungle in subsaharan africa. Doesn't he?

Turkey, just like rest of the wider Islamic World, is a country that is fully connected with modern civilization of 21st century. It has all the necessary infrastructure...dams, cars, shopping malls, road network, public transportation, education system, engineering universities, modern hospitals and so on.

The difference between Turkey and Germany..or Europe and Islamic World..isn't of shithole and not-shithole, but of magnitude.

One is a high-income economic zone (rich), other is middle-income economic zone (Middle-class)..but both worlds are part of 21st century civilization with cell phones, planes, damns, cars, satellites, modern health care, and computers and what not.

Agreed about Turkey and the rest of muslim majority countries.They're all modern countries but with different traits than Europe-Turkey is very similar to Europe in my opinion..Not bad traits,not good ones,beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,but different.As Saudi Arabia doesn't want to become Germany in values,the reverse is also true.Preserving your culture,in your lands is not racism.

Come back when you saw your first pussy. :D Seriously. Do you honestly believe i take someone serious who talks about "sissies" who never fucked a girl? :D

LOL..I guess my comment about German girls wanting to sleep with Turkish men really got to you...may be because its true, eh? :rofl:

Your caliber is of 10th grader. When I raised the point of German girls wanting to sleep with Turkish men (and this was told by a German-American girl herself), you came back with something as stupid as "oh you didn't **** a girl ever" :rofl::rofl: LMAO!

What are we? some children fighting over like in highschool?

Rest assured, I live in America....'california'. So DEFINITELY I have never **** a girl :cheers::cheesy:

Last edited:
if you mean by sissy girls the fact that europeans always first tolerate something until it is seen as unacceptable and then destroy it 100% in wild rage, then yep we are sissi girls. Europe spain once had 10% jews and germany 8%... as a little reminder. :) Sorry but your time here is over. Its that simple. In germany you have PEGIDA in France Front National in UK you have UKIP. I just hope the mass deportations will be not too violent. We saw in italy how it works quick and calm. Police came, arrested all in a gypsy area, crushed their homes, putbthem in bus and out of italy.

There is one thing i never understand. They run away from their shitholes and then tr to duplicate their shithole system that makes their 3rd world hellhole countries a shithole at their new home. :D

I support this. As long they only preach islam they remain in the Hartz IV zone and cant leave their ghetto.

What are you talking about Italy? Italy just let in 100,000 muslim immigrants faking lost at sea drama.

Smugglers abandon migrant ship off Italy in new tactic to force rescue | World news | The Guardian

I am afraid Indian Govt. will not be able to help anyone in this matter. No govt. would be liked to be seen as supporters of Sharia Zone and ISIS.. Some Immigrants from a certain religion are hell bent on imposing a strict culture on very open minded societies. Backlash will be felt by every immigrant. But thats natural.

Indian Government is taking steps in this matter . It be Sharia or Dharma, things are the quite similar for Indians and all this things are known in Indian embassies and Indian consulates with time things will be disclose to the Indian nation but right now GoI is on wait and watch mode.

India is very open country for EU nationals but its not the case with Indians.

Last edited:
Well,they should stay at home if they feel threathened by westernisation instead of bringing Baghdad to Berlin.Do you read some of the post from fellow muslims in here?.As,i've said ,you'll have to excuse Europeans for not lying down and dying.People are waking up and the politicians can keep a lid on it only for so long.
I wasn't talking about Muslim immigrants but rather Muslims in Muslim countries. (I said Muslims three times in one sentence four if you include this LOL). And what you predict is not going to happen and will never happen in a rich society. Only real poverty has made people act the way you were hinting at. Which I don’t see happening in Europe in our life time. Like I said it’s a nuisance and I understand some of your frustration. Which should be solely blamed at Western Europe’s odd immigration policy. I hope that made sense as it was all over the place. :lol:

Indian Government is taking steps in this matter . It be Sharia or Dharma, things are the quite similar for Indians and all this things are known in Indian embassies and Indian consulates with time things will be disclose to the Indian nation but right now GoI is on wait and watch mode.

There hasn't been any reports whatsoever of Indians being targeted in western countries because of Dharma or Hinduism. Stop lying.

If anything, in western countries (US/ UK/ France....) Hindus are well off people amongst the top echelon.....and hence Hinduism is regarded highly.

Uhm yep actually Turkey is a poor country compared to our living standards. It produces nothing and just consumes. All things you mentioned are 100% western things.

I wasn't talking about Muslim immigrants but rather Muslims in Muslim countries. (I said Muslims three times in one sentence four if you include this LOL). And what you predict is not going to happen and will never happen in a rich society. Only real poverty has made people act the way you were hinting at. Which I don’t see happening in Europe in our life time. Like I said it’s a nuisance and I understand some of your frustration. Which should be solely blamed at Western Europe’s odd immigration policy. I hope that made sense as it was all over the place. :lol:

Yes,it made and i agree with you.The guys in the ivory towers should pay for this.

cool. Thanks for openly admitting that you are not muslim. :D

They will probably be kept in Lampedusa or a similar camp.The bolts are beeing tightened.

They know the procedure and are clamouring into Europe...A couple of years of hardship is worthwhile for them.

Back
Top Bottom