What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

Yes it is admirable, defending your wife against such villains is exactly what men need to do.
It takes a man to take a stand and to know when to take one.

There were no villains, only policemen doing their duty, not succumbing to the pressure that is typical of underdeveloped countries where every rule is flexible, and every administrator has a rubber spine.

There was no defence, just an unexposed moron fighting to impose his own set of rules on a foreign country.

Don't glorify stupid behaviour. That was not manly, that was just anti-social.

There were no villains, only policemen doing their duty, not succumbing to the pressure that is typical of underdeveloped countries where every rule is flexible, and every administrator has a rubber spine.

There was no defence, just an unexposed moron fighting to impose his own set of rules on a foreign country.

Let's wait for the full story to be known. If what you say above is true, then he will pay the price too.

How bizarre is that explanation? Are those Muslim women who don't wear scarves dancing nude for cash?
Muslim women who don't wear scarves don't observe religion as much as those wearing them.

You could say most Hindus don't eat beef while some do. Would it be OK for someone to force-feed a Hindu beef just by claiming that some Hindus don't have any objection to it? Would that make sense?

Humans have cultural values that they choose to adhere to. Those should be respected at all times.

Muslim women who don't wear scarves don't observe religion as much as those wearing them.

You could say most Hindus don't eat beef while some do. Would it be OK for someone to force-feed a Hindu beef just by claiming that some Hindus don't have any objection to it? Would that make sense?

Humans have cultural values that they choose to adhere to. Those should be respected at all times.

Would it be OK for a Hindu to walk into a western restaurant and object violently to the beefsteak being served? Would it make sense for a Hindu woman to walk into a dot-buster crowd? Is it not for the person concerned to decide where to go so that his religion and cultural norms would be protected?

Cultural values are all very well, when they are permitted to be expressed. Female circumcision is a cultural value in some parts of Africa; would you suggest that a doctor in Paris be assaulted for refusing to conduct that kind of operation?

Would it be OK for a Hindu to walk into a western restaurant and object violently to the beefsteak being served? Would it make sense for a Hindu woman to walk into a dot-buster crowd? Is it not for the person concerned to decide where to go so that his religion and cultural norms would be protected?

Cultural values are all very well, when they are permitted to be expressed. Female circumcision is a cultural value in some parts of Africa; would you suggest that a doctor in Paris be assaulted for refusing to conduct that kind of operation?
It would be OK if the said Hindu ordered it himself. It would be another thing if the restaurant forced him to have beef despite the objections.
The examples would go and on...

Fact remains, that there was no reason at all that the security personnel could not have done their job by having a female officer conducting the procedure herself. What stopped them?

I realize that we need to respect the rules of the host country, but nothing prevents the host from displaying some cultural sensitivity.

They tazed her and that's what set him off,They were unprofessional and He stood up for his wife.

But does that solve any problem ?
That man did what any other husband does in such similar circumstances .

But in this case his action was only useful in increasing the suspicion among the Europeans.

It would be OK if the said Hindu ordered it himself. It would be another thing if the restaurant forced him to have beef despite the objections.
The examples would go and on...

Fact remains, that there was no reason at all that the security personnel could not have done their job by having a female officer conducting the procedure herself. What stopped them?

Their cultural norms and mores do not require them to, there was no body search involved, there was only an identification, they were not expecting such an hysterical response?

I realize that we need to respect the rules of the host country, but nothing prevents the host from displaying some cultural sensitivity.

They did - by their norms. A question for you: what diet would you give a Jain vegetarian?

Did you ever travel by plane ? Everytime I board or touch down from a plane and I present my passport the security officer looks at me seriously,sometimes I even feel like a terrorist,lol.But this is their job,to check your papers and see that they match your facial features.

One of my friend who was travelling from Dallas to California , he was picked up Randomly for Checking .. even though he does not have any suspicious look or what so ever, but he wasn't get angry that's their job .. i have been to Dubai twice, and once a Shurta asked me what's i have under my Jacket haha ii take it off and show, he smiled and said i didn't asked you to take it off :)
if you corporate with them they will be equally nice to you :)

I can't say I totally deny what you are saying but assuming you are married (or will be at some point), how would you react if someone tazer guns bhabi and or harasses her (despite the circumstances), I am guessing probably along the same lines as this guy, if not then you Sir need to look into the depths of your conscience and figure out where you went wrong.
Good day Sir

My wife was travelling through Hethrow airport few years back with my kid. Immigration officer asked her to remove all the jewelry including the "Mangal Sutra" which is usually not removed by most of the Hindu woman...But again, she has to remove because, it is the rule of the country where she is travelling to...

So i always suggest, if you are travelling to any other country which is with different culture, you should always follow or read the rules and culture before landing up and face unnecessary hassle for your familly. From that day onwards, we never travel to India through Europe rather Dubai is preferred one...

If your wife didn't remove the jewellery, would you consider it fine to taser her?

I was asked to remove my cap at Hong Kong airport while an old man near me put on a big hat. I didnt protest. If women and mens are equal then you should follow the same laws. It is an airport. If someone asks u to remove something, you should do it.

And should you be tasered if you disobey?

I can't say I totally deny what you are saying but assuming you are married (or will be at some point), how would you react if someone tazer guns bhabi and or harasses her (despite the circumstances), I am guessing probably along the same lines as this guy, if not then you Sir need to look into the depths of your conscience and figure out where you went wrong.
Good day Sir

My conscience is quite clear. Bhabhi has never been taser gunned; we have never been in any situation where something might have got her into trouble, except on two occasions: on one, she left her Metro ticket with me and went back to the hotel on her own on the Metro and they started checking for tickets. On that occasion, if detained, I would have paid her fine, and we would have returned to the hotel. There was no question of tasering, or of defying authority and getting tasered.

The second time, she was travelling alone to visit our daughter, and at Boston Airport, the passengers were detained for a long time, without food or water; she made a loud comment, according to an amused co-passenger who told me the story much later, to the embarrassment of the guard.

We are law-abiding people and have never had any trouble with the police, with immigration officers or with the tax authorities or anyone else (traffic tickets excepted).

The point is not whether or not to defend your wife who has been tasered, but to not get into a situation where you need to be tasered, or you need to defend a spouse who has been tasered.

Racism is on rise in Europe, the Muslim guy did right thing by beating out them after his wife was pushed by the bigots.

Last edited:
Racism is on rise in Europe, the Muslim guy did right thing by beating out them after her wife was pushed by the bigots.

Thank Heaven. I was beginning to wonder if I was right or wrong.

I see nothing that a Muslim lady, visiting a non-Muslim state, could or should object to.
You are right, same should apply in non-Muslim India.

Would it be OK for a Hindu to walk into a western restaurant and object violently to the beefsteak being served?
:tup: Just like western or anyone should not object to beef ban in India.

You are right, same should apply in non-Muslim India.

:tup: Just like western or anyone should not object to beef ban in India.

If I use the word 'moron', that would count as personal abuse, and that would never do. Let me ponder over synonyms and get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom