What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

Absolutely.
Hijab is a pretty simple thing to tackle, as an added advantage they will also learn something about the noble concept of decency.
What advantages & disadvantages of hijab has to do with thread. She just need to respect their rules while going abroad & cooperate with security officers..
As i said, they treat everybody same .

No I am asking them to learn to increase their decency level.
If they cant do that, then learn to respect a Muslim lady.

You didn't answer a single question.

I see nothing indecent, from their point of view, in their asking a woman to remove her veil. I see nothing that a Muslim lady, visiting a non-Muslim state, could or should object to.

I think, as another member has correctly put it, this is just seeking victimhood.

The question is, why did they ask her to remove her hijab in the first place, people can be scanned easily by machines, they have machines for this specific purpose.

Did you ever travel by plane ? Everytime I board or touch down from a plane and I present my passport the security officer looks at me seriously,sometimes I even feel like a terrorist,lol.But this is their job,to check your papers and see that they match your facial features.

You didn't answer a single question.

I see nothing indecent, from their point of view, in their asking a woman to remove her veil. I see nothing that a Muslim lady, visiting a non-Muslim state, could or should object to.

I think, as another member has correctly put it, this is just seeking victimhood.
Shall I show You a funny thing In ISlamic Country ? Where Woman is gazed upon like an object even when she is fully covered yet in Kaffir western society even when she is wearing mini skirt or broad neck revealing her cleavages no ones bothers to look @Kaptaan Being a broad-minded muslim. Please shed some light on that

dont-believe-everything-you-see-on-the-internet.jpg

I'm pinching this!!!

Did you ever travel by plane ? Everytime I board or touch down from a plane and I present my passport the security officer looks at me seriously,sometimes I even feel like a terrorist,lol.But this is their job,to check your papers and see that they match your facial features.
I believe he's not travelled abroad

Ho, tell me about it. My passport was three booklets, three consecutive passports stapled together, showing travel of perhaps 300,000 kms. But twice, once in Malaysia and once in Hungary, I was held up by two (very young and obviously out of their depth) security officers for half an hour each time. When everyone pushes off in ten minutes, half an hour is seriously intimidating. In Dubai, I was held up and detained, because the paper visa contained my passport number but the number was obscured under the seal.

The best was on our first visit to Britain, when my wife went ahead, and, after a brief conversation, drew close to the Brit immigration officer, turned and pointed at me and said something to him. The man allowed his lips to twitch, beckoned me over and stamped us through. Later I found out, to my horror and fury, that she had leant across and told him,"See that bloke with a beard who looks like a pre-owned terrorist? That's my husband."

Shall I show You a funny thing In ISlamic Country ? Where Woman is gazed upon like an object even when she is fully covered yet in Kaffir western society even when she is wearing mini skirt or broad neck revealing her cleavages no ones bothers to look @Kaptaan Being a broad-minded muslim. Please shed some light on that

<groan>

It can get worse.

Male Police asking her to remove her hijab in front of public is not a normal situation either.

Are you ok ? Since when is this a rule in airports ? EVERYBODY(muslim,christian,buddhist,atheist,etc) must present its face to an airport security check.Do you suggest European airports to adapt to islamic laws ?

Are you ok ? Since when is this a rule in airports ? EVERYBODY(muslim,christian,buddhist,atheist,etc) must present its face to an airport security check.Do you suggest European airports to adapt to islamic laws ?
A male person asking her to remove Hijab is not at all insulting when it is for the purpose of verfying the passenger. Dont know why people have to make the mountain of mole and present it as Racism and what not.

The mis-represented title says it all

A male person asking her to remove Hijab is not at all insulting when it is for the purpose of verfying the passenger. Dont know why people have to make the mountain of mole and present it as Racism and what not.

The mis-represented title says it all

This kind of videos with trumped up titles spread false propaganda.There's no way that airport security guys in Germany ,of all countries, start beating/tazing women out of religious hate.Heck,even if they find 2 kg of cocaine on you they'll first aproach you with "Can you come with us pls,madam?". Some people are hell bent to show Europe as a savage plce where minorities are tortured.......altough millions of non Europeans came here in the last decades and millions still come.

This kind of videos with trumped up titles spread false propaganda.There's no way that airport security guys in Germany ,of all countries, start beating/tazing women out of religious hate.Heck,even if they find 2 kg of cocaine on you they'll first aproach you with "Can you come with us pls,madam?". Some people are hell bent to show Europe as a savage plce where minorities are tortured.......altough millions of non Europeans came here in the last decades and millions still come.
That is very true and they still treat you with respect and courtesy, something unheard of in Pakistani Airports

And you think that is admirable? Where every testosterone-rich yahoo starts using his fists when he doesn't like a situation?
Yes it is admirable, defending your wife against such villains is exactly what men need to do.
It takes a man to take a stand and to know when to take one.

Back
Top Bottom