What's new

German - Pakistan relations and what majority in germany thinks about India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its tha Pakistanis that are hated like no other country in Germany. And noy only Germany, any worthwhile country in Europe :lol:
From you laughing I can already tell :

Jealousy_With_Toys_by_Kairi_Danjo_Sanjo.jpg

Well if you watched something apart from Zaid Hamid (every other Indian quotes him and knows more about him than an average Pakistani) then maybe you would know a thing or two about "supporting fans"
yeah yeah i have had my own share of Mr.Zaid Hamid"s comedy but seriously is football that much popular in Pakistan?i ask this question because i always thought that you guys have a special love for cricket just like us(excepting the Bengalis like me who are more into Football)..

So I happen to have a solid survey facts, unsurprisingly they counteract the OP's assertions. How can one not be surprised if Pakistan is considered better than India in any regard...

Pakistan is disliked by 82% Germans, and liked by only 5% :lol:

Seems the OP is no German after all, just too ashamed to show his real motherland flags

View attachment 13095
So where is the link or are we supposed to take your word for it?

yeah yeah i have had my own share of Mr.Zaid Hamid"s comedy but seriously is football that much popular in Pakistan?i ask this question because i always thought that you guys have a special love for cricket just like us(excepting the Bengalis like me who are more into Football)..
No harm to support a team you like....many do play the sport at school, collage and uni level...not sure how famous it is at National level...

Yeah sure i'm asian, because of that i have german name, look german, have german passport, and can trace my family back here for 500 years. as i said, you cant stand another opinion. Im thankful. that some pakistani helped our village in last may and i'm grateful for their help. if you like it or not.

Say were you under german supervisor and claimed to have published an article in less than 2 months?
I never talked about my supervisor's nationality :whistle: However my fav lecturer was German :whistle:

:lol:

Yeah - it proves nothing - especially when the events where these thousands of German youth flock to are organized by Indians.
Every "human" likes to experience something new...why does it surprise you? :unsure:

:lol:

Yeah - it proves nothing - especially when the events where these thousands of German youth flock to are organized by Indians.

and so what? i was there too with friends. its not about india. most even dont know its indian and just make party. i went there to habe fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom