What's new

German - Pakistan relations and what majority in germany thinks about India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singing Indian songs too :o:

I can post a couple of youtube videos of the Europeans, Americans and even Chinese singing dil dil Pakistan.....so what does that show? :whistle:

Have you ever gotten out of your room? There is hating what a country did and enjoying life no matter what nationality the other is ....oh wait you guys ask Nationality first before hanging out right? ::woot:

I

Oh Noes, ze germans are becomoing pagan hindus :what::o::(
So hanging out with an Indian will make you Hindu? :undecided:

Last edited:
@MarkusS

Germany's war effort in WWII, helped Pakistan's cause for freedom, by ending the British tyrany on our people. Germany effectively obliterated the British empire which was planning on enslaving my people for a 1000 years.

Germany played a key role in obliterating the British empire which forced them to hand our land and liberty back to us. This is why Germany is VERY popular in Pakistan.

2ndly, Germany is popular in Pakistan for we like our guns and you make some of the best fire arms in the world. In Pakistan, its a trophy to own a German assault weapon or handgun, for imports are highly taxed. :D

Germany wouldn't be united had it not been for Pakistan and its Afghan allies, fighting and destroying the USSR. Though we didn't directly do it for Germany, in a way, indirectly though we paid you back the favour you indirectly bestowed upon us by helping our cause for freedom by destroying the British empire.

A piece of the Barlin wall, lies in the ISI's headquarter as a 'thank you'. :D

Ich war im Jahr 2009-2010 im Panzergrenadierbattalion 411 oben in Mecklenburgvorpommern, schwere Jagdpanzer Abteilung......ausgerüstet mit Marder1-3......

Ah dann warst du einer der letzten die eingezogen wurden oder? Ich wurde noch gemustert....hatte T 2 weil ich kurzsichtig bin ha ha und musste dann nicht.

Well its interesting to see not one indian is able to respond why they do not help when others need help...as i said only personal insults.

Because people don't believe your anecdotal evidence. India has the highest number of people donating to charity and doing volunteering work. :lol:

More people donated money to charity in India than anywhere in the world, with over 244 million people having donated.

http://cafindia.org/India FINAL- World Giving Index Post research.pdf

So where is the link or are we supposed to take your word for it?

No harm to support a team you like....many do play the sport at school, collage and uni level...not sure how famous it is at National level...
We do have a footbal league in India and Mohun bagan of Bengal and Dempo of Goa teams are some of the best teams, One of our football player Baichung Bhutia played for English premier league much before your love for football.
Process is on to make Indian football League as big as Indian premier league(Cricket).You will see that in 2 years.

I know what you mean! And honestly I shit on the median, since 10 years, I have to make me luckily these forums here and travel every year to Pakistan my own image, by the way I'm from Berlin and was in the army. - google translate am sure everyone got it translated: so what did you mean?

And the opposite is true too :whistle:
i did same:rofl:

@MarkusS

Germany's war effort in WWII, helped Pakistan's cause for freedom, by ending the British tyrany on our people. Germany effectively obliterated the British empire which was planning on enslaving my people for a 1000 years.

Germany played a key role in obliterating the British empire which forced them to hand our land and liberty back to us. This is why Germany is VERY popular in Pakistan.

2ndly, Germany is popular in Pakistan for we like our guns and you make some of the best fire arms in the world. In Pakistan, its a trophy to own a German assault weapon or handgun, for imports are highly taxed. :D

Germany wouldn't be united had it not been for Pakistan and its Afghan allies, fighting and destroying the USSR. Though we didn't directly do it for Germany, in a way, indirectly though we paid you back the favour you indirectly bestowed upon us by helping our cause for freedom by destroying the British empire.

A piece of the Barlin wall, lies in the ISI's headquarter as a 'thank you'. :D

that is true history-das ist wahre Historie und real Politik !

We do have a footbal league in India and Mohun bagan of Bengal and Dempo of Goa teams are some of the best teams, One of our football player Baichung Bhutia played for English premier league much before your love for football.
Process is on to make Indian football League as big as Indian premier league(Cricket).You will see that in 2 years.
Good for you guys...but I am not a football fan...I was just answering a general question that yes our boys like to play that sport :tup:

Dude its not your fault if you are getting criticism from Indians . Indians here cannot digest anything positive about Pakistan and anything negative about India. You must be Pakistani if you are having any positive opinion about Pakistan lol

I know what you mean! And honestly I shit on the median, since 10 years, I have to make me luckily these forums here and travel every year to Pakistan my own image, by the way I'm from Berlin and was in the army. - google translate am sure everyone got it translated: so what did you mean?

And the opposite is true too :whistle:
Not exactly ,i did read what he posted in deustch i know , lol stop google translate, he said he was in panzer-grenadier -battalion, he was in government progamme etc. does that sound close?

I can post a couple of youtube videos of the Europeans, Americans and even Chinese singing dil dil Pakistan.....so what does that show? :whistle:

When did I even mention Pakistan in any of my posts here? :woot:

Who's stopping you from posting anything?

Ah dann warst du einer der letzten die eingezogen wurden oder? Ich wurde noch gemustert....hatte T 2 weil ich kurzsichtig bin ha ha und musste dann nicht.

Hallo Markus,

Ne ich habe mich freiwllig gemeldet, ich bin immer schon sehr an Militärgeschichte interessiert gewesen und war Soldat aus Überzeugung, damals hat die pakistanische Armee den kampf gegen die Taliban mit voller härte geführt und zwar unter sehr großen verlusten. Die Bundeswehr hatte unterdessen im Norden gekämpft und ich wollte meine beiden Heimatländer unterstützen, in dem ich in der Bundeswehr am Einsatz in Afghanistan teilnehme........meine Mutter hat es mir am Ende verboten nach Afghanistan zu gehen ^^

Not exactly ,i did read what he posted in deustch i know , lol stop google translate, he said he was in panzer-grenadier -battalion, he was in government progamme etc. does that sound close?
So google translation is wrong but you Mr.India are right :rofl: sorry but that is funny! If you can read German you should know what that means .....let me help you with summary:

Panzergrenadier (help·info) (abbreviated PzGren or Pzg) is a German term for motorised or mechanized infantry – that is, infantry transported in combat vehicles specialized for such tasks – as introduced during World War II. It is used in the armies of Austria, Germany and Switzerland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom