What's new

German - Pakistan relations and what majority in germany thinks about India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is also a report say pakistanis hated the most with respect to indians why ignore that
I dont read such reports I have seen people doing their reports here in Europe...so am sorry If I prefer hearing 5-10 people say up right rather than some kid on drugs writing a report...

i never said its u thats why i used pakistanis
My bad on that bit but still like you wont tolerate trash on your country, I am not sure how you expect me to tolerate it?
celebrating holi doest make friendship i said acceptance of culture dont twist words
Nope but you were implying Indians were liked based on the acceptance of culture or maybe even based on an evening out with friends and colleagues?

you can take markus guys word blindly but its hard to take that lot of indian trying to improve the image and relations to a better level..........result holi being celebrated you just cant go there and go ga ga over u culture without having close relationship with them ,there is a reason for that
In all seriousness you can....high school collage students can go ga ga over dancing and throwing colours with lots of loud music and in the end when asked they may not even know the name of the event let alone it coming from Asia....yes that is how nuts collage students can be...its just me saying it is possible but it may not be the only reason so you may be right too...

its abt good PAKISTAN and bad india . and u need to read OP again what he said abt indiaa
I have read how many Indians pointing 1 thing and putting majority of Pakistanis are like that...All I can say have a taste of your own medicine...

i would have reason with him if questioned the indian government on help them out

but he went to poor, chaotic, and unhygiene to rape show his devotion into discussion but u will support such person becoz he says good abt pakistan and bad abt india

ok i need to go for dinner now

Here let me do your homework for you:

you wear shoes?
Ok this was a little too much...

@MarkusS

I'm sure this thread has given you a good idea about why we 'love' our Indian 'friends' so much.

You shouldn't have posted your pics as its a privacy breach and some of our friends across the border would be running to buy skin whitening creams as a result. :D

Jokes aside, Pakistan will vote for Germany for a veto seat at the UNSC. We will also lobby our Muslim countries through OIC, in favor of Germany. I hope that we can be allies in the future.

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom