What's new

German - Pakistan relations and what majority in germany thinks about India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh!!! And i can smell the South Asian style of English from a German!!

Quite Interesting!!

Did well in the starting, but not too good to hide your south asian roots.

Don't try TOO Hard Dude!

A Pakistani German. :agree:

Well that is what each is posting...If you dont care you would read and walk away but each has made it his or her point to contribute to drag the thread to page 5 ...that is entertaining :pop:

Of course we care, when somebody starts trying to represent his nation on an international fora.

And does a piss poor job too.

Of course we care, when somebody starts trying to represent his nation on an international fora.

And does a piss poor job too.
Well then why some of you wrote I dont care....I was addressing to them not you

As i said , only personal insults. no substance. no arguments

Argh!!! And i can smell the South Asian style of English from a German!!

Quite Interesting!!

Did well in the starting, but not too good to hide your south asian roots.

Don't try TOO Hard Dude!

A Pakistani German. :agree:

I don't think so. Every country has it's retards, he's one of the ones for Germany.

Germany is a beautiful country, have had pleasure of visiting it once back in 2012, i stayed for a week in Munich and damn i would LOVE to go back again, awesome country, awesome people and visit to BMW Factory and Walt for a car nut like me was orgasmic :D

Anecdotal evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My aunt is married to a German. She works at the University of Leipzig and he is a senior partner at CMS Hasche Sigle | CMS Hasche Sigle

Indians are veritably LOVED in Europe and Germany(Wurzburg,Bavaria). You're just a bit butt-hurt over that other thread. This thread is literally the opposite of what is true in reality.
buddy my Uncle is settled in Germany and my aunt is an ethnic German.i know how she and her family thinks about India.last year when they visited us along with my cousin(btw he also married an ethnic German) i saw the amount of respect they had for our country.
this year my cousin and his best friend(he is also an ethnic German) again visited us and together we went to Kerala.his friend was pretty much amazed by the sheer diversity offered by India and promised me that he would visit again with his wife and kids.so i know how ethnic Germans feel about our country.this guy MarcusS is probably an Asian living in Germany pretending to be an ethnic German citizen and nothing else........

Germany is a beautiful country, have had pleasure of visiting it once back in 2012, i stayed for a week in Munich and damn i would LOVE to go back again, awesome country, awesome people and visit to BMW Factory and Walt for a car nut like me was orgasmic :D

Did you donate something for "insert a german need here" or walked away like every other indian cheapscake with the hands in your pocket ? :lol:

What is funny is pakistanis jumping onboard to score brownie points with a single butt-hurt deutsch guy,who wanted to insult us. Do all you can please :D

Also @MarkusS we have a very big fan following of German Football team here...From franz beckenbauer to Philip Lahm i remember almost all the names of Gernam Football Captains. FC Wolfsburg is my favorite team in German bundesliga.

And i have always liked Oliver Kahn and now Manuel Neuer. German keeper r Masters

As yr from Munich so im sure u will be a fan of Bayern Munich.:lol:

Last edited:
Also Markus we have a very big fan following of German Football team here...From franz beckenbauer to Philip Lahm i remember almost all the names of Gernam Football Captains. FC Wolfsburg is my favorite team in German bundesliga.

And i have always like Oliver Kahn and Manuel Neuer.

As yr from Munich so im sure u will be a fan of Bayern Munich.:lol:
Pakistan and Football,you got to be kiddin mate.........:rofl:

hitlersalive.jpg

Y u no like India, Germans??

So I happen to have a solid survey facts, unsurprisingly they counteract the OP's assertions. How can one not be surprised if Pakistan is considered better than India in any regard...

Pakistan is disliked by 82% Germans, and liked by only 5% :lol:

Seems the OP is no German after all, just too ashamed to show his real motherland flags

upload_2014-1-6_16-29-47.png

Pakistan and Football,you got to be kiddin mate.........:rofl:
Well if you watched something apart from Zaid Hamid (every other Indian quotes him and knows more about him than an average Pakistani) then maybe you would know a thing or two about "supporting fans"

hitlersalive.jpg

Y u no like India, Germans??

Its tha Pakistanis that are hated like no other country in Germany. And noy only Germany, any worthwhile country in Europe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom