What's new

German fashion giant Hugo Boss places sports clothes order at Pakistani firm

Who the **** r u to tell me what I do not have the freedom to write. I see your ignorance just by your post. Where the terrorists coming from Harvard, Berkly, Oxford, Burn Hall, LUMS, Beaconhouse or from the Madrassas? Don’t answer in online rage, think thrice before defending yourself

Not a fan of Madarsas and want them either closed of reformed to say the least, but many of the terrorists at least those who worked as poster boys for Organizations like ISIS and AQ some are from well educated background with degrees from some of the ranking universities .
Few years back there was a Attack on Ismaeli Shia people and the master mind was from MBA from a high ranking University from Karachi .

[
Not a fan of Madarsas and want them either closed of reformed to say the least, but many of the terrorists at least those who worked as poster boys for Organizations like ISIS and AQ some are from well educated background with degrees from some of the ranking universities .
Few years back there was a Attack on Ismaeli Shia people and the master mind was from MBA from a high ranking University from Karachi .
Exactly. Loads of isis recruits were educated people. To blame madrasas for extremism is just class war.

Our entire country needs overhaul. Each and every industry baring few need reforms. Education system needs reforms, judiciay, police, you name the industry and it needs to be rectified.

Although indians made this video to take jibes at us, do listen what the islamic “scholar” is teaching the young students. Yeh live tv par hal hai, to madrasson main kya parhate hongay?

I wonder from where Maulana Fazul ur rehman and his kin come from. Or khadim rizwi and his followers. Where do you think they are get their “education” from?
Unfortunately these rang bazz so called ulma even dont read the quran because in quran Allah say'
Surah Al-Anbiya, Ch. No. 21, V. No. 33… (Arabic)…. That it is Allah, who has created the nights and the day…. (Arabic)…. each one travelling in a orbit, with its own motion. It says that… The sun and the moon is travelling in a orbit… orbit means revolving – with its own motion means… rotating. ‘Yasbahun’ is an Arabic word, describing the motion of a moving body for a celestial body. It is rotating… it revolving and rotating

He created the heavens and the Earth with truth. He wraps the night around the day and wraps the day around the night, and has made the Sun and Moon subservient, each one running for a specified term. Is He not indeed the Almighty, the Endlessly Forgiving? ( Surat az-Zumar, 5)
Again don't judge madaris by these thugs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom