What's new

German Air Force shows it can be in Asia in a day

It's not an "internal" matter. Taiwan has been a different country for more than 70 years.
When I m asking for discussions, with facts and figurues, hard evidence, but not baseless ranting and slogans, you are nowhere to be seen. Is this what you keep promoted "discussion"?

It's not an "internal" matter. Taiwan has been a different country for more than 70 years.
Of course, it's an internal matter. The official status of the relation between mainland China and Taiwan is still at civil war, unfinished from 1949. UN and nearly every country in the world recognize that Taiwan is part of China, that include your country Greece and US, and that's why European countries and US didn't dare to say anything wrong on the Chinese side like violating Taiwanese sovereignty when China held military exercises weeks ago within 12 nautical miles of Taiwanese waters and airspace. You are just like many Europeans like to see China divided and weakened so you Europeans can just dictate to Chinese and East Asians as in the 19th century, nice try, another evidence that you might be just a China hater. You Europeans are hypocrites, you people should care and allow the independence of Catalonia and Scotland first instead of blocking them as people there desire.

Last edited:
When I m asking for discussions, with facts and figurues, hard evidence, but not baseless ranting and slogans, you are nowhere to be seen. Is this what you keep promoted "discussion"?
I don't care if you have the biggest economy or if yours is bigger than America's,what I've been telling you from the beginning is that you need stop spamming threads endlessly as if you're getting paid to promote the PRC.

I don't care if you have the biggest economy or if yours is bigger than America's,what I've been telling you from the beginning is that you need stop spamming threads endlessly as if you're getting paid to promote the PRC.
You are telling nobody, you have zero credibility when you just rant and shout anti China slogans while offering nothing concret to back up your anti China rantings, now, could you provide evidence to back up that Taiwan has been an independent country for 70 years?

Germany now is dependent on CHINA

m423ty1ezfm3jhdqmh1k2a4cnmz3

You are telling nobody, you have zero credibility when you just rant and shout anti China slogans while offering nothing concret to back up your anti China rantings, now, could you provide evidence to back up that Taiwan has been an independent country for 70 years?
Anti-China rantings? Lol...

How do I provide evidence that Taiwan has been an independent country? How about they have their own currency,their own government and political system,their own military and they don't take orders from Beijing. How's that? Apart from the fact that they also have their own flag,they are called the "Republic of China" and they don't want to join the PRC?

Anti-China rantings? Lol...

How do I provide evidence that Taiwan has been an independent country? How about they have their own currency,their own government and political system,their own military and they don't take orders from Beijing. How's that? Apart from the fact that they also have their own flag,they are called the "Republic of China" and they don't want to join the PRC?
Before 1949, communists in China had their own currency, troops, police and everything in the regions they controlled, but no countries recognized 解放区 was an independent country. your ideas about an independent country is so messed up.

what do they like to be in Asia for?

Here, read this comment, it can answer your curiosity

----------------------------

The flight comes at a time of increased tensions between China, the US, and Washington's allies. Germany's Minister of Defence, Christine Lambrecht, issued a statement that this first deployment of Eurofighters and supporting aircraft shows that “we also think about safety beyond Europe”.

I'm thinking about two problems.

Do Germans prefer a single world or a multipolar world?

Do Germans like European's Europe or American's Europe?

Before 1949, communists in China had their own currency, troops, police and everything in the regions they controlled, but no countries recognized 解放区 was an independent country. your ideas about an independent country is so messed up.
What's 解放区 ?

My ideas of an independent country are messed up? A country that does not take orders from you,has a different political system,ideology,military and leaders is effectively an INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

I'm thinking about two problems.

Do Germans prefer a single world or a multipolar world?

Do Germans like European's Europe or American's Europe?

Those Western European countries feel greatfull of US help in the matter of Russian invasion on Ukraine. It is US that helps Ukraine stay strong in the mid of Russian invasion. So the reason of why many Western European nations are more Hawkist to China now because :

1. They feel greatfull of USA in Ukraine war and it makes them have morale obligation to help US interest in the matter of US vs China competition
2. Western nations see China sides with Russia also make them see China as potential threat as it has been stated in NATO white book
3. China is challenging Western world economically and geopolitically

What's 解放区 ?

My ideas of an independent country are messed up? A country that does not take orders from you,has a different political system,ideology,military and leaders is effectively an INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.
Some communists had a independent country decades before 1949 PRC, how the communists they themselves didn't know, lol..

Some communists had a independent country decades before 1949 PRC, how the communists they themselves didn't know, lol..
You mean from 1945 to 1949? During the civil war,different sides had different parts.

Me dont know why there is even a thread for this. Its Fighter80 (the originally name) and after 10000 km non stop flying there is maintenance needed. But there are no qualified workers for this plane where they are now. Also no parts there nor tools do do maintenance anyway. The West is the best.

You mean from 1945 to 1949? During the civil war,different sides had different parts.
Even before that, gosh, you talked about China so much but don't even know this ABC basic knowledge of this country?

e4ee539b049c495e908bcb8333d2e897

Back
Top Bottom