What's new

George Friedman's prediction about Turkey, Japan and Poland

@EMERCOM

You are just telling us how it is at this moment.

But George Friedman is talking about future of next 50-100 years.

btw bro, Turkey fears nobody, you obviously dont know Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt next 50-100 years ,poland or turkey will exist. I see them either as part of British-american-jewish one world govt or as vassal states under protection of Russia.

Turkey is not a young and rootless country. Dont Compare Turkey with others.. it is here to stay until end of times.

@ELTurco mark my words my friend, there will be a war between the US and China in 20 years. The winner will go into a coma and the loser will go to the grave. If we live that long you, remember what I said. The war between the US and China is inevitable. And our country will be one of the major powers and will lead the Islamic world insahallah.

@ELTurco mark my words my friend, there will be a war between the US and China in 20 years. The winner will go into a coma and the loser will go to the grave. If we live that long you, remember what I said. The war between the US and China is inevitable. And our country will be one of the major powers and will lead the Islamic world insahallah.

Chinas main export market is US and US company have huge factories in China, they depend on eachother they will not have a war.
And Turkey may grow but never lead islamic world because islamic world is allways in trouble theres nothing to rule.

I can not give news from the future but China has a very genious defence system as told above. They have most powerful company's giant factories on their lands so it is so so hard to attack China. These giant companies won't let their billions of dollars to be wasted, plus if China falls these companies will not be able to find this cheap work power. After we talk about this defence shield system of China we can see other huge benefits also. Technologic improvement of China, huge economical growth of China and also this system of China makes other countries in need of China. If you want to destroy China you have to cause a revolution made by poor Chinese people working for pathetic earning. Their power comes from their poor people. What do they pay to Chinese workers per day ? 1 dollar ? Less ?

I can not give news from the future but China has a very genious defence system as told above. They have most powerful company's giant factories on their lands so it is so so hard to attack China. These giant companies won't let their billions of dollars to be wasted, plus if China falls these companies will not be able to find this cheap work power. After we talk about this defence shield system of China we can see other huge benefits also. Technologic improvement of China, huge economical growth of China and also this system of China makes other countries in need of China. If you want to destroy China you have to cause a revolution made by poor Chinese people working for pathetic earning. Their power comes from their poor people. What do they pay to Chinese workers per day ? 1 dollar ? Less ?

what about if the rest of the World stop buying china made products instead of competing with labour-power china?

you two trolled at the wrong section... Anyways back to topic... Poland is a country that i really admire.

Nearly all international giant companies' factories situated in China. I emphasized this in my previous post. For example do you think rest of the world will stop buying iphone ? China produces iphones. These companies establish their factories in China because of the cheap work. They were in need of that to lower their costs.

If I am not mistaking, modern people if turkey are an amalgamation of the great ancient Turks and Hittites( very much indigenous to the land). So no, the land wasn't stolen from anyone.

Nearly all international giant companies' factories situated in China. I emphasized this in my previous post. For example do you think rest of the world will stop buying iphone ? China produces iphones. These companies establish their factories in China because of the cheap work. They were in need of that to lower their costs.

i see your point, but it is a little bit old; china uses it cheap labour power; and this leaves no room for other ''small'' countries, which is nearly all of the World compared to china; so in the end all of those countries come to the idea that no need to compete, just stop buying.

as for big companies in china, the biggest iphone user is usa; and people in usa start to protest china due to cheap labour policy and call for usa citizens to stop buying chinese made iphones; i think this is a good excuse to force china to raise salaries at the international level. this is another alternative to stopping to buy chinese products.

Back
Top Bottom