What's new

George Friedman's prediction about Turkey, Japan and Poland

So you think people will choose to pay much more for a product and with effect of that companies leave China ? Also if they raise the salaries it also means China will earn much more also their citizens will earn much more. This is a dilemma. I'm sure after some time when China completely or mostly have the market they will raise the salaries and costs and taxes. This is something like a trap. Wait the whole or most of the body enter to the trap and then suddenly close it. And you establish the rules in the world. Anyways i think i explained my thoughts. Thx.

I have a better prediction than Friedman:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/164048-kalu_miahs-new-world-order-road-map-future.html

Non western small nations can unite in 4 main regional unions - ASEAN+, Eurasia+, Africa-Arab League and Latin American Union:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180755-geopolitics-asean-region.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180767-geopolitics-eurasia-region.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180771-geopolitics-gcc-region.html

Turkey is safe and secure within NATO, but it may join Eurasia+ later.

dont reply @iranigirl2...He/she whatever is obsessed...just push the report button let the admins deal with that mental case

Last edited by a moderator:
@EMERCOM

You are just telling us how it is at this moment.

But George Friedman is talking about future of next 50-100 years.

btw bro, Turkey fears nobody, you obviously dont know Turkey.

How naive and ultra nationalistic, ofcourse Turkey has fears, its only natural to fear someone more powerfull then you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinas main export market is US and US company have huge factories in China, they depend on eachother they will not have a war.
And Turkey may grow but never lead islamic world because islamic world is allways in trouble theres nothing to rule.

The problems can be solved easily, what is needed is a powerful leadership that every faction will obey.. eventually Turks will have to go there and disarm everybody, rule with justice, peace will return in next day.

... :)

i share the fact that Turkey has influence or close relation with balkans, islamic World and Turkic states; but not enough to play in the same league with usa, china and russia.

Not at this moment that is correct but even in 1 year there can be made lot of progress. (the guy is talking about next 100 years)

How naive and ultra nationalistic, ofcourse Turkey has fears, its only natural to fear someone more powerfull then you...

Okay.. so Turkey fears Russia that's why we had so many wars with them in past?

would you dare fight someone who you fear?

no, you would do everything to avoid a beating, but thats not the case here.

George Friedman is a joke. Turkey, Japan and Poland will always remain second class international powers.

I read this book. It is a good book. I recommend his book the next 100 years.

The problems can be solved easily, what is needed is a powerful leadership that every faction will obey.. eventually Turks will have to go there and disarm everybody, rule with justice, peace will return in next day.

Dude we ruled this region and we kow what happened when brits came with their money and promises.
We can have economic relations but nothing more, to be honest i dont think that there will be peace in ME in the next 200 years.
We should concentrate our power to develop the country, look at japan they are not a member of any union like EU or SCO but still powerfull and highly developed.

Dude we ruled this region and we kow what happened when brits came with their money and promises.
We can have economic relations but nothing more, to be honest i dont think that there will be peace in ME in the next 200 years.
We should concentrate our power to develop the country, look at japan they are not a member of any union like EU or SCO but still powerfull and highly developed.

Because they dont have to waste their brain cells on military structure of their nation! :D

Because they dont have to waste their brain cells on military structure of their nation! :D

Until WWII Japan was a major military force with really big flotillas of ships and planes.
But now they are smart enough to use thir forces for more important things like science.
Still in a region like ME you need a good military.

When Arabs run out of oil, the kingdoms will collapse in the middle-east. Arabs will need us more than we need them. Same will happen to Iran and probably disintegration. Almost all countries in mid-east are relying on their oil revenues, when those are gone, huge crises will come.

Turkey needs stronger allies. As the author explains Turkey/Japan will come very close because both need to back each others back. This might be coincidence or not, but with the permision of almighty Tengri Turan will be established, including Japan.

Chinas main export market is US and US company have huge factories in China, they depend on eachother they will not have a war.

I respect your opinion but I must say your claims regarding the US-China war is lack of analysis and reality. If you follow the US media, I must say you could not follow well it is too obvious, you can clearly see that since Bush administration, the US explicitly declares China as a threat. Barack Obama administration has just declared a new policy focusing on pacific and increase its presence. Just recently the US declared she plans to build two new military bases in pacific. Just look at this maps.
military-west-pacific.jpg
The companies have been investing in China because of the cheapest labor. This is not a strategic nor indispensable partnership. Do not forget the US takes more advantages with her companies than China. We will both see that the big clash will come sooner or later.

And Turkey may grow but never lead islamic world because islamic world is allways in trouble theres nothing to rule.

It seems you are forgetting the historical fact. THE FLAG WILL RAISE FROM WHERE IT FELL. Yes there have been a trouble in the islamic world because there was, still is, not a strong muslim country but this will change one day.

And who was that person who said 1,400 years ago "Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"? Look what happened after centuries and tirelessly defeating strongest empires and conquered lands and finally it reached Constantipole. Authentic quotes can't be rubbed off from the Quran or the Hadith. I hope Turks remember this and the name of the Caliph who conquered Constani'a (Constantinople) because this was about Turkey. There was more about the story and there "is" more, what is written cannot be unwritten and therefore it'll happen. :)

Unfortunately, Turkey is heavily influenced by Kemalist leading Turks to forget about their own religion. The main reason why they say such thing like you said otherwise if you knew then you wouldn't say it. Like ELTurko said "Turkey will stay until End Times" which is true.

Back
Top Bottom