What's new

George Friedman's prediction about Turkey, Japan and Poland

I don't understand why some members always turn our threads into Chinese&Turkic&Azeri triangle...demand the forum rules...and for gods sake; pls don't quote trolls

And who was that person who said 1,400 years ago "Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"? Look what happened after centuries and tirelessly defeating strongest empires and conquered lands and finally it reached Constantipole. Authentic quotes can't be rubbed off from the Quran or the Hadith. I hope Turks remember this and the name of the Caliph who conquered Constani'a (Constantinople) because this was about Turkey. There was more about the story and there "is" more, what is written cannot be unwritten and therefore it'll happen. :)

Unfortunately, Turkey is heavily influenced by Kemalist leading Turks to forget about their own religion. The main reason why they say such thing like you said otherwise if you knew then you wouldn't say it. Like ELTurko said "Turkey will stay until End Times" which is true.

Well i dindnt say anything wrong, the fact is islamic world is permanenetly in unecessary Conflicts like Shia-Sunni, what is the the idea behind this conflict?

Well i dindnt say anything wrong, the fact is islamic world is permanenetly in unecessary Conflicts like Shia-Sunni, what is the the idea behind this conflict?
They want to be unique,the lesser the muslims in the world the more exotic they are(cant think of another Sane reason).

Btw,take it as sarcasm.

Well i dindnt say anything wrong, the fact is islamic world is permanenetly in unecessary Conflicts
That is not true, you're seeing this conflict starting from 1979, not 1434. The countries were stable during both Arab then Ottoman Empire for more than 1,000 years until they were declining and the cause for the collapse was the Arab betrayal. The Shias did not exist as "powerful" back then, they are minority and the sects they have are very few left now; Ismaili, Zaydi, Twelver and Alawites (if added). The rest turned exinct List of extinct Shia sects - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia While we (Muslim/Islam) are 1.7 billion, all stood up for 1,400 years yet it still exist now and will remain until end times.

Conflicts like Shia-Sunni, what is the the idea behind this conflict?
The Muslim v Shia conflict makes me irritated. It was started after the 1979 Iranian revolution and the blame goes to the Iranian regime. We expect to see the conflict finish after Assad falls because they would be isolated in the aftermath.

Back
Top Bottom