What's new

Geo suspends team, launches inquiry against 'Utho Jago Pakistan'

the only channel that should remain is PTV world

lol, that's not the solution. We need more channels, just they should work in their limits and contribute their part in building good society instead of ruining it.

NOT a drama. its time all Channels should stop these useless stupid morning shows where they cross all limits.

In this case they made fun of family of the Last Prophet (PBUH). This is too much.
They are simply testing people limits.
The spoke against people army in favour of India ..no reaction
So they thought let's try religion angle, they did that too...no big reaction.

Let's see how the free western media will be treated by liberals if they say Hitler was a simple dictator rather than a fascist who killed Jews...

Who other than people of Karachi watch these crap morning shows anyway

Who need enemy if this country have idiots like you.

lol, that's not the solution. We need more channels, just they should work in their limits and contribute their part in building good society instead of ruining it.

We have to define each and every one their limits and before giving any license they must have return test and after clearing that they have oral test and both test check by two different people and if anything goes wrong these two people will be first one to accountable. In word Accountability must be define and implement in all departments and this is the way of success of our nation

Last edited:
you dragged KP People also into the comment.

plz stick to the one who said something against karachi people.

Stop being touchy over anything Pukhtoon. We have all kinds of supremacists, the pukhtoon one is active in a thread baiting other Patriotic Pathans.

Rest assured the quoted guy was the first Punjabi guy i came across who had this prejudiced outlook. We're all Pakis and thats the end of it.

Stop being touchy over anything Pukhtoon. We have all kinds of supremacists, the pukhtoon one is active in a thread baiting other Patriotic Pathans.

Rest assured the quoted guy was the first Punjabi guy i came across who had this prejudiced outlook. We're all Pakis and thats the end of it.

you unnecessarily dragged pukhtuns into comment of a punjabi against karachiwals. next time be a man and address him directly if you have courage.

And if you were patriotic enough or a Pakistani then why you taken that word karachi people as something against MQM walas?

you unnecessarily dragged pukhtuns into comment of a punjabi against karachiwals. next time be a man and address him directly if you have courage.

And if you were patriotic enough or a Pakistani then why you taken that word karachi people as something against MQM walas?

Oh come on if you cant understand the context atleast be patient enough to let me clarify! Hold your horses. That rracist prick espoused nonsense regarding urdu speakers ( if you notice his posts are prejudiced ). So i commented we had a baluchi supremacist a Pukhtoon one, a Karachi one and now a Punjabi one.

Get it? Isnt it funny you only grilled me regarding Pukhtoons?

Who's selective now? Riddle me that.

Oh come on if you cant understand the context atleast be patient enough to let me clarify! Hold your horses. That rracist prick espoused nonsense regarding urdu speakers ( if you notice his posts are prejudiced ). So i commented we had a baluchi supremacist a Pukhtoon one, a Karachi one and now a Punjabi one.

Get it? Isnt it funny you only grilled me regarding Pukhtoons?

Who's selective now? Riddle me that.

You forgot we also have a mohajir one too.

anyway pukhtoon one is a confused man he even disrespect us. so dont portray him as our representative

You forgot we also have a mohajir one too.

anyway pukhtoon one is a confused man he even disrespect us. so dont portray him as our representative

I know he is an Afghani, and an Afghani is worse than Indian for me. Sorry to rub off wrong, I am myself a Punjabi. But i do not tolerate bullshit against my own country men.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom