What's new

Geo suspends team, launches inquiry against 'Utho Jago Pakistan'

Amir Liaqat did blasphemy regarding Sahaba R.A (first 3 khalif) in a shia majlis during Muharram. He later apologized in his program Aalim online.
and why was that not made a big deal of? or are only Shias important?

Sir ji aapko, Muslim Brotherhood ke aap agent jo tahre :D

GRRRrrrrrr......

Nobody's agent. I just grew up in '80s. Was part of some activism in 90's while in USA. Started turning towards Sufism in late '90s. So Maulvi is an undeserved appellation. I am not rigid like a Maulvi. My only point of contention is Respect for Allah and Rasool Salallahu Alaihiwasallam. I do not impose my views using relgion's name.

Hum Ishq kai banday hain
Kyun baat baRhai hai

GRRRrrrrrr......

Nobody's agent. I just grew up in '80s. Was part of some activism in 90's while in USA. Started turning towards Sufism in late '90s. So Maulvi is an undeserved appellation. I am not rigid like a Maulvi. My only point of contention is Respect for Allah and Rasool Salallahu Alaihiwasallam. I do not impose my views using relgion's name.

Hum Ishq kai banday hain
Kyun baat baRhai hai

Haan and MB ruined Egyptian economy so bad it crashed 35-40% in a year. This is too much for any nation sir jee, plus their country their rules. No need to drag and use Islam in politics, to only muddy the name. Only shady maulvis and hypocrites use Islam in politics.

and why was that not made a big deal of? or are only Shias important?

People protested that time too, and Amir Liaqat was made to seek apology in his program. But yes, the intensity of the protests wasn't anywhere near to what's it these days.

i must say, this Qawali was itself pretty blasphemous

ARY TV also played same Qawali during a similar program a few days ago. They were doing a mock marriage of a couple and played same Qawali. Geo just followed it after it got high ratings.

ARY is also same criminal, I don't know how they just got away with this. It didn't get any attention of social media. ARY should also be punished, along with any other channel who does these silly things.

PEMRA which is there to deal with all these things, sale sattu pee k soo rahe hain.. :pissed:

Haan and MB ruined Egyptian economy so bad it crashed 35-40% in a year. This is too much for any nation sir jee, plus their country their rules. No need to drag and use Islam in politics, to only muddy the name. Only shady maulvis and hypocrites use Islam in politics.

I have pretty strong views about Egypt. Let it go. Not only is it off-topic, I am not going to spend time and effort trying to change your mind. Around middle-age activism starts wearing off and a bit of cynicism sets in. Whatever happens, does so by Allah's will. I can not go around setting everything right by myself. But I can have opinions. So I have rationale behind my stance. I did not find it lying on the road nor did it float in the air and entered my brain. There is a lot in the back-ground.

Better not judge me. You do not know me.

ARY TV also played same Qawali during a similar program a few days ago. They were doing a mock marriage of a couple and played same Qawali. Geo just followed it after it got high ratings.

ARY is also same criminal, I don't know how they just got away with this. It didn't get any attention of social media. ARY should also be punished, along with any other channel who does these silly things.

PEMRA which is there to deal with all these things, sale sattu pee k soo rahe hain.. :pissed:
the only channel that should remain is PTV world

i heard she is a woman of bad character is it true?
Some body who claimed to know her,stated in a Karachi magazine that she was estranged from her second husband and now living with Shakeel ur Rehman the owner of GEO/JANG/ THE NEWS.

Why are u involving Punjabi & Sindhi in this issue. Ya post count increase kernay ke khushi me sub kuch bhool jatay ho.?:angry:
Not the ordinary people ,young man!, but the ruling Nawaz/Bhutto families.If you look into the history of Unionist Party,you will see, why their entry in Muslim League was resisted by Allama Iqbal (ra).These ruling class people keep such program makers(Shakeel of Geo/Jang) and their likes,who will be busy in diverting the people"s attention away from realities,and follow the old rule *DIVIDE AND RULE".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom