What's new

Geo suspends team, launches inquiry against 'Utho Jago Pakistan'

Just watch the protests today all over the country after Jumma Prayers. People have spoken against Geo, now if Govt is gonna take side with Geo, then it will be shooting on their own foot.
Nawaz is already frightened about the IK rallies and on top that Geo does this, I think at the moment Geo is the one who shot itself in the Foot :-)

whut was that?

Amir Liaqat did blasphemy regarding Sahaba R.A (first 3 khalif) in a shia majlis during Muharram. He later apologized in his program Aalim online.

Hahahahahaha....yes it is very funny:rofl: ....or shall i say hypocrisy, on one side when a video was made we banned the whole website and its been almost 1.5 years now since it had been banned, so others dont get to watch that video....
But in this case, blasmphiius content is being broadcasted again and again and again, videos are being shared on social media, so those who have not even seen the video are getting.to watch the content,,,, if whhat geo did is wrong, then what are we doing by sharing the video again and again?????

Valid point, if YouTube could be banned for blasphemous contents (which they didn't created, they just hosted it) then why can't Geo or ARY get banned for doing same crime.

Last edited:
Freedom of speech shouldn't be curtailed at any cost if you don't like what some one is saying walk away, but let the fool talk.

great victory for Mubashir Lucman .. she is girl friend of Mir Shakeel ur ehman .. i have heard this from news paper .. when ML started his champaign against Geo, i though its like fish trying to eat a crocodile

there is nothing like MISTAKE in these ****** programs .... these are SCRIPTED - properly well planned program - kawali include dance and how these ***** dance on what and on which time is completely organized by JEW GROUP AND JEW Heads .... from whom against the start inquiry by the way ???? JEW GROUP and this BC Shakeel ur Rehman SHOULD BE HANG!!!!

We had muhajir supremacist idiots, we had pakhtuun supremacists idiots, also a baluchi supremacist and now a Punjabi one.

All of them retards.

Ok Maulvi Saab.

spare us man. dont drag us for comment of one person.

everyone watches that crap

great victory for Mubashir Lucman .. she is girl friend of Mir Shakeel ur ehman .. i have heard this from news paper .. when ML started his champaign against Geo, i though its like fish trying to eat a crocodile

she? who?

shaistawahidi_5-15-2014_147791_l.jpg

KARACHI: Geo has launched an inquiry against 'Utho Jago Pakistan' over the inadvertent mistake on Wednesday's show and has suspended the program team for indefinite period of time.

Earlier, Dr Shaista Lodhi, the host of the famous morning show, apologized over the inadvertent mistake in the program that caused an uproar in various sections of the society.

According to her statement aired today, the remorseful host said that she along with the entire team feels sorry and tenders an apology for the circumstances that were triggered unintentionally due to the content of the program broadcast yesterday.

Dr Shaista said that she seeks forgiveness from the Almighty Allah over an unintended gaffe that hurt the sentiments of the people.

Geo suspends team, launches inquiry against Utho Jago Pakistan - thenews.com.pk

Geo is really under pressure nowadays :lol:
Can anyone tell me what they did?

spare us man. dont drag us for comment of one person.

everyone watches that crap

she? who?
shaista wahidi ... its a very famous affair .. there is no confirmation from there side ..so cant say for sure

Can anyone tell me what they did?
as far as i know they invited veena and husband .. the qaali they played compare hazrat ali with his husband and veena with .. i cant even say ... watch it on zemtv .. u will get a video

Back
Top Bottom