What's new

Geo suspends team, launches inquiry against 'Utho Jago Pakistan'

Geo should be punished (by a hefty fine) for maligning a state institution but shud never be shut (let there be freedom), that shud be for the people to decide , once people stop watching advertisers will act and the channel will die its natural death. On this latest issue i think the host made a silly blunder and she regrets it now ... in a civilised society that shud be the end of the matter ...but now we hav fatwas flying from all sides and who knows a zealot might kill her ... we live in bloody 21st century if someone makes a mistake and regrets it later we must accept it ...I m a devout muslim (alhamdullilah) but religion can be missued as so happens in our pure land.

NOT a drama. its time all Channels should stop these useless stupid morning shows where they cross all limits.

In this case they made fun of family of the Last Prophet (PBUH). This is too much.
The ruling elite is an offspring of Muslim League which in turn was a disguise of UNIONIST PARTY of Punjabi/Sindhi feudal.These people are only interested in maintaining and strengthening the system they inherited from the feudal of England.Such program and so many others,including the GEO v ISI treachery committed by Info Ministry, are all well planned.Religion is just a useful tool in their hands.

@Spring Onion is right, this nonsense should be curtailed. All the channels should make, sign, and abide by a code of conduct.

This bakwas has come up in other channels too. Guess which ones? ARY (thrice), and Samaa (once).

ARY idiots are digging their grave in which they think they will bury GEO.

@Informant, bhai God and 'f' word do not belong in the same sentence; hurts one's sensibilities. Hope you understand.

tch tch tch ... lets not meddle facts here.

Geo apologized YES, but after a rival channel did a full program and brought GEO to it's knees.

Geo did not apologize out of their own good will; so they can not claim any moral high ground.

Not only public pressure ... This is army pressure too :)

Army pressure was there in past too, but this time public has taken a stand against Geo. Army can't force people to boycott geo or do open protests against them. This all is happening now and I thank Geo for uniting this nation once again against corrupt media channels..

a total BAN on morning shows........

I second that comrade.

Hahahahahaha....yes it is very funny:rofl: ....or shall i say hypocrisy, on one side when a video was made we banned the whole website and its been almost 1.5 years now since it had been banned, so others dont get to watch that video....
But in this case, blasmphiius content is being broadcasted again and again and again, videos are being shared on social media, so those who have not even seen the video are getting.to watch the content,,,, if whhat geo did is wrong, then what are we doing by sharing the video again and again?????

Army pressure was there in past too, but this time public has taken a stand against Geo. Army can't force people to boycott geo or do open protests against them. This all is happening now and I thank Geo for uniting this nation once again against corrupt media channels..

I second that comrade.
I agree, If anyone hasn't noticed the Army has been "Politically Quite" for a while now...This is definitely public pressure

I agree, If anyone hasn't noticed the has been "Politically Quite" for a while now...This is definitely public pressure

Just watch the protests today all over the country after Jumma Prayers. People have spoken against Geo, now if Govt is gonna take side with Geo, then it will be shooting on their own foot.

The ruling elite is an offspring of Muslim League which in turn was a disguise of UNIONIST PARTY of Punjabi/Sindhi feudal.These people are only interested in maintaining and strengthening the system they inherited from the feudal of England.Such program and so many others,including the GEO v ISI treachery committed by Info Ministry, are all well planned.Religion is just a useful tool in their hands.
Why are u involving Punjabi & Sindhi in this issue. Ya post count increase kernay ke khushi me sub kuch bhool jatay ho.?:angry:

Back
Top Bottom