What's new

GEO NEWS the powerfull media mafia of pakistan, going voilent against its own employes?

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
BNN boys vows to go to court to sue Geo over their ‘illegal abduction’
Hissan Khan April 9, 2014 Pakistan, Sindh, Top Stories No Comment

WEB DESK – The former employees of Geo Television Network and famous satire artists, Faysal Chaudhry and Mustafa Chaudhry, still facing hardships to get their grievances settled against their former employer and vowed to move court if Karachi police failed to register their case.

Faysal Chaudhry told PakistanTribe that all evidences to prove their illegal abduction were gathered and presented to the police officers.

“We will move to court if the police officials deny us the right to register the FIR against Geo TV Network’s boss Mir Ibrahimur Rehamn, Mobeen Gabool alias Matkoo and Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Pir Mohammad,” Faysal told the PakistanTribe.

He also maintained that they have very strong evidence in the form of Close Circuit (CCTV) Footage from the cameras installed at their residence which clearly contradict with the timings of FIR registered against them.

“How can you arrest someone hours before the registration of an FIR? Even if the FIR was registered against us then why policemen kept moving us to other places before finally landing us in the concern police station? The whole story presented by our former colleague is based on lies,” Faysal added.

Talking about his abduction he said we were taken by the police in front of younger and elders of our family. He recalled that initially they were taken into a police check post of Dalmian – an area famous of target killing incidents in Karachi – where they shot gun shots putting weapons near to their ears.

When asked, Faysal said “I know it was Dalmian check post because the security men appointed their were talking something about it. I picked what they were saying. They could have killed us because who in right senses fire gunshots as near to the ears as they did?”

When asked what was the role of Geo TV network and its crime reporter Afzal Nadeem Dogar in all this, Faysal explained “Over times our team developed editorial differences with Geo’s management. They wanted to take us a certain line on few issues. We did a satire on former ISI chief but that was entirely our own decision. Geo wanted us to prolong that satire. We refused to become the party in it as they were clearly trying to settle some scores with the ‘boss’. The Director of Programming Muaaz Ghamidi used to give us such instructions. Eventually, the Geo management created rifts in our team. They offered higher salaries and perks to other team members. Eventually we left the programme. So now they are only trying to settle the score with us.”

When asked about the allegations leveled against them by Matkoo, Faysal said “Fake Medico-Legal reports, FIR in back dates and a lot of more methods to settle old enmity are very common methods here.”

He said that Karachi police had accepted an initial application to register an FIR against Geo TV Network’s higher ups and SSP Pir Mohammad. “We are waiting to record our statements in front of Investigation Officer (IO) along with all evidence. After that, if they deny registering our case, we will move the court of law.”

Earlier, Anas Malik described the events of Faysal and Mustafa’s abduction onPakistanTribe‘s blog. Later on, Mobeen Gabol aka Matkoo claimed that Ch Brothers tortured him on March 23, after which he lodged the FIR against both former colleagues.

PakistanTribe also reported that former BNN team members were avenged for not supporting and promoting Aman ki Asha initiative by Geo TV Network.

Muaaz Ghamidi and Afzal Nadeem Dogar did not respond to the request of brief comments. However, whenever they would agree for it, viewers could get their views on the issue. Meanwhile, Afzal Nadeem Dogars’ tweet says:

PakistanTribe reports objectively on issues of concern. If someone wants to rebut any of our content, we would merrily provide the space to her/his worthy opinion on our website.
BNN boys vows to go to court to sue Geo over their 'illegal abduction' | Pakistan Tribe

all it shows geo is not only a media group, but a mafia group, which is brutal against its own employes?

JEW or JAI group is a wh*re of US & India, they are fully supported by corrupt rented politicians & corrupt rented Govt.

Any other sources? These two had creative differences that began once they started BNN after hopping in from the four man show but Pakistantribe is hardly reliable.

Still guys nothing will happen and i can assure u that.

The complain lodged by MoD to PEMRA was also no substantial authority to ban them because even if against all odds they do them the mir brothers will come with a different name and will just resume their work.

PEMRA at best can just fine them that too just 100000/- or something which they can recover with just a few seconds of an add. That too with a long and ruthless process before fine. The problem in our society is not just these individuals but our overall system called Capitalism. In this system only rich are powerful not anyone else nor a common man.

BNN team tortured by police on orders of Geo owner for leaving Geo network:Moeed PirZada

I am getting threats that "i have crossed all limits" for criticizing Mir Shakeel ur rehman:Moeed PirZada

Journalists who blamed ISI for killing Saleem Shahzad did not even mention ISI before judicial commission hearing

Any other sources? These two had creative differences that began once they started BNN after hopping in from the four man show but Pakistantribe is hardly reliable.
if jang & geo still reliable for you then, what can be said?

i agree ...govt pay journalist to be promote their party agenda from news channels and journalist sell their souls for $$$
& thats calledd nooracracy?
which will be completed, with announment of NOORA UL MOOMINEEN king of NOORAISTAN.?

& thats calledd nooracracy?
which will be completed, with announment of NOORA UL MOOMINEEN king of NOORAISTAN.?

lolz, I like the word NOORACRACY :rofl::rofl::rofl:
well I don't think it will end real soon , because our nation is still with Bhutto's and sharief's ..:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom