What's new

I’m from Geo and that gives me the license to Carry out Illegal raids

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
2rp6529.gif

On the morning of April 5th at around 6:00 am, the Karachi police raided the house of Mustafa Chaudhry & Faysal Chaudhry, who are famous TV anchors & journalists. This atrocious act was spearheaded by 35 policemen who were sent by SSP Pir Muhammad Shah under influence of Afzal Nadeem Dogar (a malefaction herald at Geo News). The police initiated this unblushing act by brutally kicking the door of their house early morning. Both the celebrities were man-handled by Police who slapped and dragged them in front of their parents and took both to an unknown place. Police covered their faces, authoritatively mandated them to recite Kalma and shot bullets besides their temples to scare hell out of them. Mustafa and Faysal, who are kenned for their perspicacious humor and distributing smiles throughout Pakistan, were treated cruelly with scant regard to norms of civilization. Upon optically discerning their children being brutally handled just at the dawn stroked, the parents of Faysal and Mustafa went probing for them to the area’s respective Police station which was the Gulistan e Johar police station where after an agonizing wait of 4 hours they were told that both of the undisputed kings of satire were in the custody of Aziz Bhatti police station. When the family elders got to the Aziz Bhatti police station, there they had been made to wait for another 2 hours after which both, Faysal and Mustafa were presented afore their parents with their hands in the police cuffs, upon inquiring about the malefaction they had committed, the Policemen at Aziz Bhatti police station failed to give any copacetic verbal expression and withal failed to engender any legit licit document which would fortify the act of Police that was carried hours back. What’s must to be mentioned is that both, Faysal and Mustafa Chaudhry along with their eldest brother Murtaza Chaudhry had resigned from GEO TV Network some months back over differences with the management and just days later Express Media group showed interest in hiring the Satire Kings for their media firm and eventually did culminate up hiring them. Coming back, around 2PM, Police were coerced to relinquish Faysal and Mustafa due to lack of evidence leading to their illicit custody upon interference and constant pressure from friends, family and their current employers. The trio of the multi aptitudinal Murtaza, Mustafa and Faysal Chaudhary have given life to the word comedy when it comes to Pakistani media, The very aptitudinal youngsters kicked off with their vocation with launching the First Satirical Comedy News Show in Pakistan on AAJTV which later went to become Banana News Network(BNN) on Geo TV Network. After exhaustive investigations, it was corroborated that the raid was carried out on the behest of Afzal Nadeem Dogar, a Geo Journalist – Question here arises is that why is the media house playing dirty even when the 3 had very reverentially parted ways with the media giant over certain discordances
I’m from Geo and that gives me the license to Carry out Illegal raids | Hamaraworld ! watch videos & share
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @AUz @mafiya @Chak Bamu @tarrar @Areesh @IceCold @Alpha1 @Spring Onion @Slav Defence @jaibi @HRK @PWFI @cadet zain

I would probably have supported the police in this but today i became of what we call police gardi here and barely escaped the wrath, it wasn't something that great but i came to know first hand how our police can be like in some certain scenarios and they are definitely not trained to handle students..... :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Sheer stupidity. Yet no action has been made and it is a reminder that how much a common person is safe today!

Back
Top Bottom