What's new

GEO NEWS the powerfull media mafia of pakistan, going voilent against its own employes?

if jang & geo still reliable for you then, what can be said?

What can be said? And I dont know if they reliable or not. they are media.. they report what they decide.

lolz, I like the word NOORACRACY :rofl::rofl::rofl:
well I don't think it will end real soon , because our nation is still with Bhutto's and sharief's ..:hitwall:
wind has changed!
all what you see is a paid & conspirated fake media ,s fakly created pakistan?

in reality, peoples of pakistan are fed up, with damocrazy & its child NOORACRACY?
soon the drums will banging, to take out the scums of this nation, then be the frist one to wellecome that?ok

What can be said? And I dont know if they reliable or not. they are media.. they report what they decide.
they report, what can they cash?

wind has changed!
all what you see is a paid & conspirated fake media ,s fakly created pakistan?

in reality, peoples of pakistan are fed up, with damocrazy & its child NOORACRACY?
soon the drums will banging, to take out the scums of this nation, then be the frist one to wellecome that?ok

they report, what can they cash?

sir I am waiting for the day when IK , Tahir ul qadri and mushi will make a huge alliance and comes out against this nooracracy , they should protest and remove this govt , not just this make a strong govt and than re open all the corruption case from Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz sharif .. bring back all the money they looted ...and also take over the properties they owend in pak

sir I am waiting for the day when IK , Tahir ul qadri and mushi will make a huge alliance and comes out against this nooracracy , they should protest and remove this govt , not just this make a strong govt and than re open all the corruption case from Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz sharif .. bring back all the money they looted ...and also take over the properties they owend in pak
something more brutal is going to happen to this govt , just mark my words , if this govt kept its ways to, cut the pakarmy s, power& its support among the peoples of pakistan.
well, i guss everyone has learn the lesssons ?

something more brutal is going to happen to this govt , just mark my words , if this govt kept its ways to, cut the pakarmy s, power& its support among the peoples of pakistan.
well, i guss everyone has learn the lesssons ?

I hope that too . but Nawaz is just try to play a sympathy card , he is also keeping the dialog with Taliban delay so when army get involved , he will raise his hands and say " we try to peace talk but army spoils it " that's old dirty trick , media is *ucking baised ...
most of the Pakistani still want a spanking to wake up

I hope that too . but Nawaz is just try to play a sympathy card , he is also keeping the dialog with Taliban delay so when army get involved , he will raise his hands and say " we try to peace talk but army spoils it " that's old dirty trick , media is *ucking baised ...
most of the Pakistani still want a spanking to wake up
& you think, he will be sucsessfull, by doing that?
just check what happened in EGYPT?
media needed to cut down, from stupid , traitorshipment, conspiring against the state channels?
only patriotic channels be allowed?

& you think, he will be sucsessfull, by doing that?
just check what happened in EGYPT?
media needed to cut down, from stupid , traitorshipment, conspiring against the state channels?
only patriotic channels be allowed?

that's the problem brother , our peoples are not like Egypt , they are so stuck in their problems no have time to take a stand for Pakistan...

that's the problem brother , our peoples are not like Egypt , they are so stuck in their problems no have time to take a stand for Pakistan...
how far you from islamabad?
go attend the PTI,s protest!
then wait for TUQ,s begaining of the end, you will forget, tahrir square?

how far you from islamabad?
go attend the PTI,s protest!
then wait for TUQ,s begaining of the end, you will forget, tahrir square?

i am far from Islamabad for now :D
well i wish that i can join but i am not in Pakistan

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom