What's new

GEO, Jang Group Sent Legal Notice to Zaid Hamid

Do facebook statuses count as weapons?

Dekhiye phle hum ek baat waazay kar de ... yeh 4th Generation warfare hai ... even "full stops and commas" are weapons of mass ignorance.

This is good... and whenever there's Zaid Hamid, do expect contribution from Indian members in full thrust in those threads. Geo has extreme Indian influence... one can presume the level of inclination toward India and it's culture is when the owner of Geo on his daughter's wedding, invited many famous Indian actors like Shah Rukh etc. Geo looks like more of an Indian channel than Pakistan - it should be banned for good.

022.JPG

014.JPG

2.JPG

017.JPG

016.JPG

9.JPG

012.JPG

Its a time that charlatans would be liked by the general public.

Just infuse religion with your argument and you win in Pakistan.

Mr. Hamid just completely distorts the facts absolves the army of any wrong doings.

He does not like CIA, but someone must make him recall how a CIA backed Zionist Jihad was launched during 80s which seems to be very close to his heart.

Didn't really like GEO or others, but Mr. Hamid is clearly manipulator.

Is he same Zaid Hamid who took 10,000 young boys to Afghanistan to fight with Russia. None of the boy came back but Mr. Zaid managed to come back.

Mr from that he means sovereignty belongs to ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW means that it belongs to law brought given by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW first know something before talking and GEO is pretty much exposed and they will get exposed more the traitors will be taken out either by government or by people on their own and if that is done by people it can turn really ugly for GEO and Hamid Mir type guys

I doubt that. The thing is, this guy is really questionable. You may try giving justifications f
Or him. Qadianis were also pro Pakistan during the British rule, but they very latter declared non Muslims by the state of Pakistan during Zia regime. But till then, they were considered muslims.Who knows, there might be emerging perverted sects right now which we are not aware of right. Mr Zaid Hamid has ringed bells for a lot of people already...

Is JuD a religious extremist party? I thought it was just a charity organization which is considered a terror outfit by United Nations ?? ;)

I didn't say party ... I just say religious extremist and infact it is charity organization for us but for you this is a terrorist outfit who planed and did Mumbai terrorism 11/26 :lol: :rofl:

I think Mr Zaid Hamid is a very questionable man, I have seen his programs, and some of his religious ideas seemed Sherik. For example he said Sovereignty belongs to Allah AND His Rasool, That is sherik, since you are giving an attribute of Allah to a Prophet.Also, the state of Pakistan recognizes sovereignty ONLY belonging to Allah. And he has said similar, things like that too, also the controversy that he is involved in regarding apparently a false prophet, makes this man more questionable.

I am afraid this man is spreading fitna.

That is right but this Jhang group i no exception.

To be Extreme Patriot is crime to that nation..............So is Exposing Extreme Truth (media)............

This is an internal matter of Pakistan. I guess your obsession with Pakistan has lead you to join a Pakistani site, and post bitchy comments in internal matters of Pakistan which you have no understanding of...

To be Extreme Patriot is crime to that nation..............So is Exposing Extreme Truth (media)............

Media's job is to tow official line and propagate its government's agendas when it comes to highly sensitive matters of national security. Just like media houses in US, EU and India do. Whereas these idiots leave no stone un turned to embarrass their own govt. and security apparatus. Hence they are an evil that needs to be chained.

Media's job is to tow official line and propagate its government's agendas when it comes to highly sensitive matters of national security. Just like media houses in US, EU and India do. Whereas these idiots leave no stone un turned to embarrass their own govt. and security apparatus. Hence they are an evil that needs to be chained.
No I don't agree with you and i wished India had few New papers &TV Channels Like Jung and Geo TV...........

This is an internal matter of Pakistan. I guess your obsession with Pakistan has lead you to join a Pakistani site, and post bitchy comments in internal matters of Pakistan which you have no understanding of...

Restrain from Anger..................Ask Moderators to BAN all Indians.............

I didn't say party ... I just say religious extremist and infact it is charity organization for us but for you this is a terrorist outfit who planed and did Mumbai terrorism 11/26 :lol: :rofl:

Not India.. Its the UNSC that has declared this a terrorist organization. The same UNSC whose Kashmir resolution is 2nd holy book of most Pakistanis :D

I doubt that. The thing is, this guy is really questionable. You may try giving justifications f
Or him. Qadianis were also pro Pakistan during the British rule, but they very latter declared non Muslims by the state of Pakistan during Zia regime. But till then, they were considered muslims.Who knows, there might be emerging perverted sects right now which we are not aware of right. Mr Zaid Hamid has ringed bells for a lot of people already...

i am agree with most of your post. but is it not better in spite of fighting with every one first fight together with those who are more dangerous to us. Geo is more big danger to integration of pakistan rather than zaid hamid.

Back
Top Bottom