What's new

GEO, Jang Group Sent Legal Notice to Zaid Hamid

I have explained that case above those who are close to him have started offering salah even many now also pray thajud they read more darood shared and Quran than ever before their relation with rasool pak saw have increased don't know how this is going astray

My friend do you know that Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani also had a tremendous amount of religious knowledge and he also used to talk a lot about islam but that was just a ploy to entrap innocent muslims like you and when a large number of people had been entrapped he unveiled his real ugly face and agenda

I am telling you that this Zaid Zaman Hamid Kazzab is present day's version of Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani. Don't you know he's the senior most khalifah of Yusuf Ali aka Yusuf Kazzab

Moreover many ulema have declared him as astray and Jamia ul Uloom Binori Town Madrasah has also published a fatwa against him and his followers in which the ulema of Binori Town have declared him and his followers as Kafirs.

Moreover the Khwarij that had emerged during the khilafat rashidah period also were seemingly very religious people. They used to do a lot of ibadat, tilawat and zikr but they were declared as astray and out of the fold of islam by the muslims of that time and all of them were killed by the muslims.

Renowed religious scholar Hazrat Maulana Mufti Muhammad Naeem sahab of Jamia Binoria Islamic Seminary, Karachi has declared Zaid Hamid a kazzab ie liar, charlatan, deceiver and denounced him in strongest words due to his anti-islam activities and has advised muslims especially youth to stay away from this charlatan. He further said that any person(s) who becomes an accomplice or follower of Zaid Hamid in his anti-islam activities shall be counted in the same group as Qadianis and other enemies of islam.

Listen from 28:00 mins

Maulana Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri Barelvi declares Zaid Hamid a kazzab and says that Zaid Hamid should be seized by the people and should be made to repent before Allah for his anti-islam activities. Moreover he says that people should not allow charlatans like Zaid Hamid to roam around freely and become another Yusuf Ali aka Kazzab.

Listen from 26:04

All lies, this Maulana is bogus just like you.

Like I said because of Zaid all the Ghadars have emerged from the darkness, making their ugly faces known.

Last edited by a moderator:
Renowed religious scholar Hazrat Maulana Mufti Muhammad Naeem sahab of Jamia Binoria Islamic Seminary, Karachi has declared Zaid Hamid a kazzab ie liar, charlatan, deceiver and denounced him in strongest words due to his anti-islam activities and has advised muslims especially youth to stay away from this charlatan. He further said that any person(s) who becomes an accomplice or follower of Zaid Hamid in his anti-islam activities shall be counted in the same group as Qadianis and other enemies of islam.

Listen from 28:00 mins

Maulana Mufti Ghulam Sarwar Qadri Barelvi declares Zaid Hamid a kazzab and says that Zaid Hamid should be seized by the people and should be made to repent before Allah for his anti-islam activities. Moreover he says that people should not allow charlatans like Zaid Hamid to roam around freely and become another Yusuf Ali aka Kazzab.

Listen from 26:04

Who gives a darn ? :azn:

@Slav Defence @Armstrong @Oscar @Hyperion Whats with this ' infidel ' logic ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you trying to say that by highlighting the hypocrites in the ISI / Pakarmy / GoP / Pak Social media / other strata, GEO is not be a patriot organization. Afterall even GEO wants good of Pakistan as they claim. They just believe that what Zaid Hamid espouses about the above state organs is not correct. GEO believes in less political role for Army and more strength to the politicians. How does that make them traitors? Or do you mean to say that Asma Jahangir or GEO or any other critic of the Army does not love Pakistani?

I am not saying any of these things, you are just making hyperbole after hyperbole on what you wish for my statement to be like to satisfy your opinion of Pakistan.

All I was referring was calling Zaid hamid a Patriot.. which by definition he is. Whether is a nutty patriot, or an idiot is en entirely different matter.

I am not saying any of these things, you are just making hyperbole after hyperbole on what you wish for my statement to be like to satisfy your opinion of Pakistan.

All I was referring was calling Zaid hamid a Patriot.. which by definition he is. Whether is a nutty patriot, or an idiot is en entirely different matter.

What would you say if I were to say that hes an extremely nutty patriot who makes the occasional valid point but then peppers it with so many moronic statements that whereas his opinion was already bound to draw so many chuckles it also ends up severely discrediting the occasional 'valid' point that he did make !

But I suppose in a way thats our Story in it ? When we lie...we lie so badly that even when we've spoken the truth it gets incontrovertibly blemished to the point of being disregarded. That & of course the absolutely atrocious way in which we have the habit of presenting our narrative !

I wonder why even after 65 years those charged with Governance haven't learned basic Perception Management & the Communication of one's point of view from the Indians, the Israelis, the Americans or even the Chinese !

Khuda ki kasssam aisaa lagtaa hai jaiseee hum nei kasssam khaii hoiii haiii mulk ko torneiii kiii !

we know for whom he is working.
33492934082335262919025.jpg

Pakistani's seem obsessed in naming everyone either traitors or patriots!

Why this obsession.

What would you say if I were to say that hes an extremely nutty patriot who makes the occasional valid point but then peppers it with so many moronic statements that whereas his opinion was already bound to draw so many chuckles it also ends up severely discrediting the occasional 'valid' point that he did make !

But I suppose in a way thats our Story in it ? When we lie...we lie so badly that even when we've spoken the truth it gets incontrovertibly blemished to the point of being disregarded. That & of course the absolutely atrocious way in which we have the habit of presenting our narrative !

I wonder why even after 65 years those charged with Governance haven't learned basic Perception Management & the Communication of one's point of view from the Indians, the Israelis, the Americans or even the Chinese !

Khuda ki kasssam aisaa lagtaa hai jaiseee hum nei kasssam khaii hoiii haiii mulk ko torneiii kiii !

Pakistani govt might not have learned perception management, but the jehadis of Pakistan know this craft to excellence.
Most of the images of Rohingyas riots in burma were made and spread by Pakistani's, and most of those images were fake.

Pakistani govt might not have learned perception management, but the jehadis of Pakistan know this craft to excellence.
Most of the images of Rohingyas riots in burma were made and spread by Pakistani's, and most of those images were fake.

Never a dull moment ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom