What's new

GEO, Jang Group Sent Legal Notice to Zaid Hamid

Sure.. But its UNSC.. The same body that gave you the holy grail of Kashmir resolution. So either accept both or reject both... :azn:

Who had misguided to UNSC after Mumbai attacks :P While now truth has come out that Jud was not involved those attacks ... It means this ban was not lawful :what:

Do facebook statuses count as weapons?
yaar pyar mohobat se apsi baat suljha lo to thi hai .... nahi to tumhari side bhi chutiye kaafi hai ladai ke liye aur hamari taraf to percentage ke hisaab se aur bhi zaada hai !!!!
nahi to saala 2-2 peg lago aap apne ghar aur hum apne !!!

I doubt that. The thing is, this guy is really questionable. You may try giving justifications f
Or him. Qadianis were also pro Pakistan during the British rule, but they very latter declared non Muslims by the state of Pakistan during Zia regime. But till then, they were considered muslims.Who knows, there might be emerging perverted sects right now which we are not aware of right. Mr Zaid Hamid has ringed bells for a lot of people already...
Prove him wrong from Quran and hadees if you. Can't than remain silent

Prove him wrong from Quran and hadees if you. Can't than remain silent

A person who leads people astray and those who follow him are both equally guilty... I rather not follow such a dubious person of such controversy.

A person who leads people astray and those who follow him are both equally guilty... I rather not follow such a dubious person of such controversy.

Stop posting **** please explain how he has led people astray ? And how he is a dubious person

Stop posting **** please explain how he has led people astray ? And how he is a dubious person

If you haven't figured it out already, either you are not well informed or it just doesn't matter to you. In either case I really don't care what you say or think...

You can search , Yusaf Kasab + zaid hamid , for a start....

If you haven't figured it out already, either you are not well informed or it just doesn't matter to you. In either case I really don't care what you say or think...

yes man i know about that issue but whats the link of that with Geo TV . if he is doing something we should support him. he is not more dangerous than GEO NEWS.

O I knew you are going to start this crap without any knowledge first hewas not supporter off Yusuf secondly Yusuf never claimed to be prophet Yusuf was had money dispute with owner off khabrain newspaper andowner off newspaper framed him and falsely accused Yusuf and threw him in jail so Yusuf writer letter to molana Abdul sat tar niaxi for help so they sent said sahab to Yusuf in jail to know about case so he met him and when he knew the situation he also went to meet Zia who is owner off khabrain but Zia threatened him and asked him to stay away otherwise he would malign him and that is exactly what he did Zia was given suggestion by said sir on behalf off molana Niazi that they would form board off ulema to decidlater Yusuf got punished by court in pressure from paid molvis who were paid by Zia otherwise if you read the case that is most pathetic case and clearly no proof against Yusuf @usama waqas

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom