What's new

GEO, Jang Group Sent Legal Notice to Zaid Hamid

What I like about Zaid is he mixes nationalism and religion into an intoxicating mix of patriotism.

We need more people like him, nationalism is what will destroy the likes of GEO and other infiltrators in the country.

Zahid Hamid Response to last Capital Talk Program on him

He calls Hamid Mir as Hamid Mir Jaffer :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi @Secur I think that @Oscar hates me or thinks me beneath a reply - I feel so unloved & unwanted right now ! :cray:

Oye nai yar.. I have a massive dissertation to write up. Moreover, being single means I have gotten over my tendency to get distracted by anything while I am working.

Oi @Secur I think that @Oscar hates me or thinks me beneath a reply - I feel so unloved & unwanted right now ! :cray:

Suicide........ :moil:

dont worry i amw ith you bro :D

Oye nai yar.. I have a massive dissertation to write up. Moreover, being single means I have gotten over my tendency to get distracted by anything while I am working.

any tip to write thesis with concentration

I Like this guy
A True Patriot Always have Pakistan Flag on his Jacket

i dont Love Zaid Hamid

i love him Bcz he love Pakistan very very much Blind lover of Pakistan like me

we know for whom he is working.
33492934082335262919025.jpg

Will you please post the source,there must be an article embedded with this image which is what I want to read:P

I think Mr Zaid Hamid is a very questionable man, I have seen his programs, and some of his religious ideas seemed Sherik. For example he said Sovereignty belongs to Allah AND His Rasool, That is sherik, since you are giving an attribute of Allah to a Prophet.Also, the state of Pakistan recognizes sovereignty ONLY belonging to Allah. And he has said similar, things like that too, also the controversy that he is involved in regarding apparently a false prophet, makes this man more questionable.

I am afraid this man is spreading fitna.

Well at least someone is taking actions against jew TV. :woot: no matter what agency it is :lol:

I like it - these kinds of legal challenges are vital for society to move ahead or move past issues

Back
Top Bottom