What's new

GEO, Jang Group Sent Legal Notice to Zaid Hamid

damn...the way this fool is going,soon,he'll get a strong kick in the rear and will fulfill his prophecy of landing Pakistan's first man in moon in 2014.. :omghaha:

joking...mods,please don't ban me..I'm with @JonAsad

Go sir expose the evil nexus- :tup:-

Sir Zahid Zaman Hamid for President-:pakistan: -

true patriot..

Last edited by a moderator:
Her Majesty the Queen of "Never-Never La-La Land". She tapped him with a sword on the shoulder and said "Rise Sir Zaid Hamid, I appoint you Knight of Analists".
That is how the Knighthood Ceremony gets carried out.

I recommend Hafiz Saeed for PM then :)

damn...the way this fool is going,soon,he'll get a strong kick in the rear and will fulfill his prophecy of landing Pakistan's first man in moon in 2014.. :omghaha:

joking...mods,please don't ban me..I'm with @JonAsad

Go sir expose the evil nexus- :tup:-

Sir Zahid Zaman Hamid for President-:pakistan: -

true patriot..

1005742_615764511789814_776707567_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL...Geo sues Zaid Hamid for badmouthing them.

But what about the cases when Geo badmouths the GoP, Army, ISI, political parties and everything under the sun? Infact, all the media channels regularly badmouth folks without any solid reason.

Now a days Geo is getting their A*s handed to them by social media ... their ratings are dropping & their Anchors are becoming questionable by day .

With all the social media out there , they cannot manipulate public like they could 4 years ago .

They portray Army & ISI as some demons who are hated by even Pakistanis , while the reality is exact opposite .

Now i am just enjoying These Media channels getting a dose of their own medicine .

:pop: :pop: :pop:

RIP English...

by the way,why you guys hate Geo news anyway????looks like we've created a stooge in pakistan like RAWami league in Bangladesh that BD members have accused us..is Geo News too much pro indian??

Go Zaid Hamid go.. Even if it was any tom, dick or harry instead of Zaid Hamid, I'd have supported him as far as he's up against the Jew TV.. Time to man up against their anti pakistan media outfit and show them their true place..

Zaid hamid and Geo both are snakes and harming the national interest of pakistan. It is like a fight between a dog and a warthog.

So, Sir Zaid Hamid does not reply to the GEO in infedal court & shariah court & people say he is against TTP.
TTP says they wants impose shariah law in Pakistan.

This unrestricted "freedom" to the electronic media has made pakistan a laughing stock in the world. This electronic media is the biggest enemy of pakistani national interest.

ROFL...Geo sues Zaid Hamid for badmouthing them.

But what about the cases when Geo badmouths the GoP, Army, ISI, political parties and everything under the sun? Infact, all the media channels regularly badmouth folks without any solid reason.

So, Sir Zaid Hamid does not reply to the GEO in infedal court & shariah court & people say he is against TTP.
TTP says they wants impose shariah law in Pakistan.

Da fauq did i just Read....:cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom