What's new

Genocide Of Muslims in india.

What the **** did I just watched. A woman being brutally assaulted by a CUnt with a whip. And large mob of men in staring in silence?
welcome to india and her muslims land and not forget to say FU moulana azad

Bleeding like a pig yet worshipping the Hindu master. LOL the fake Khan's are too busy dancing in Bollywood movies.

You reap what you sow folks. God doesn't pity those who don't pity themselves.

This is only the very beginning. Just wait and see what happens in the coming days, months and years.
look here this chutiya was master mind of indian muslims in 1948

upload_2019-6-2_12-59-42.jpeg

welcome to india and her muslims land and not forget to say FU moulana azad

look here this chutiya was master mind of indian muslims in 1948

View attachment 563151

So he preferred, enslavement, for his himself and his people than freedom!

Either you are born into warrior society or you are not

Indians and Bangladeshis Muslims sadly are not this. Only coolies and coconuts

So he preferred, enslavement, for his himself and his people than freedom!

Either you are born into warrior society or you are not

Indians and Bangladeshis Muslims sadly are not this. Only coolies and coconuts
its natural selection one powerful will survive sir .

As a human i have sympathy for indian Muslims, but as Pakistani they deserve this.

@waz @The Eagle please make this thread sticky i will keep updating it.
Muslim genocide has started in India.
@Areesh @Zibago @Imran Khan @lastofthepatriots

And these so called western human rights and news sites who used to bark at Pakistan about Swat incident have been blind because they are controlled by their govts who want to hide this to milk bharat mata.

@Numerous do you see the propaganda? They have no proofs against China but they are posting propaganda 24/7 against China but there are hundreds of such evidences against India, I never came across articles which show india's dirty face.

@Topic, Muslims of India have no choice but to massively give births to kids, all they need is increase their population at a very high rate so that their situation have chances to improve in at least a decade.

@faithfulguy @Dungeness @beijingwalker @Feng Leng @eldarlmari @Offshore @Götterdämmerung @Three_Kingdoms @Char

You guys should spread these kind of proofs so that India is exposed, because it is India along with some in the west trying very hard to damage China and Muslim world's relations.

@UKBengali @Mamadouso @KAL-EL @Indos @HannibalBarca @TruthTheOnlyDefense @Cthulhu @Arabi @Falcon29 @Hack-Hook @Hamartia Antidote

Any comments?
what it got to do with China?
its india domestic affair.

It has nothing to do with China.

My point is that while India is actively involved in spreading propaganda against China, these kind of incidents against Muslims are common and everyday scene in India. China should show this to the world to counter india's propaganda.

goons entered a mosque in Haryana.... year old video.

there are enough videos of the peacefuls rioting and causing all sorts of trouble, including murdering kafirs.
Prick. They fight BACK against Hindutva rampages and mobs. Gujarat riots began AFTER your scumbag pm trashed Babri masjid. Do you understand cause and effect? The real problem is, the muslims of India don't fight back ENOUGH. Probably anything now would be too little too late, despite Pakistan's best efforts at warning them for the last 70 years.

relax

Modi and IK see peace under each others strong leadership.

just spare the Shahs and Syeds. nobody cares for dark skinned Muslims. Example rohingyas

I used to vocally condemn Indians atrocities in Kashmir and dedicated many picture threads on that and even got several warnings for posting those pics, but now I chose to stay away and keep my mouth shut about that issue cause anything I say may attract China haters to use western propaganda over Xinjiang to attack my country. Now I have no opinions over Kashmir, I think we better leave it up to the international community, it's a contraversial issue that different people see it from different perspectives.

Back
Top Bottom