What's new

Genocide of Indigenous People in Bangladesh by Muslims

Reunited or not but same ideology would have make India sandwich between two military power. Secession Pakistan made us owl. We are good for nothing. We can not even defend our boarder. BSF shooting our people every other day yet our government can not even protest. Why, because we are toothless tiger.

Toothless yes. ;)

Welcome to reality, Assam has never been ruled by Muslims, Ahoms successfully repealed the Mughal.

Nope bro, I was not talking about ASAM ruler...There was surely some of independent state whose ruler was muslim, but was occupied by India then...What I had said that Jinnah expected the ASAM to join with Pakistan (BD)...I don't have links recently, but it was all from my memory, but I'm 90% sure , what I said and learnt from my book...It was not only ASAM, but there were three such states ...I seem to remember one of them Joona Garh (forgive my spell, as I read in urdu then)...

Yes brother said rightly, it was Hyderabad...

I do remember the remarks of Jinnah over this unfair partition, he said 'if principaly I would not have accepted the partition earlier, then I deny this unfair partition'....He means unfair about ASAM, jona garh (probaly one other)...he even did not wanted to part the Punjab (I guess not sure on this last point about Punjab)...

Same thing happened in Hyderabad.

Hyderabad - Muslim ruler and majority hindu population. Ruler decides to join with Pakistan. India invades and annexed it.

I just checked the history.

The Page was created by an Indian.

Explain that. :pop:
Different capitals of Bengal in all pages of history has been in West Bengal,from the Palas,to Siraj,to the British.
Bangladesh or East Bengal was ruled upon from West Bengal. That should clear it all up.

Prove it. :cheesy:

What already is proven in the history, how much India has complied to it----Kashmir. Rahter India says, we are the biggest status-quo power. Hyderabad ruler decided to join Hyderabad with pakistan...As I did not know, bro was refering to the same point...so we both were referring to the same point (but from different sources), it is the proof....

What already is proven in the history, how much India has complied to it----Kashmir. Rahter India says, we are the biggest status-quo power. Hyderabad ruler decided to join Hyderabad with pakistan...As I did not know, bro was refering to the same point...so we both were referring to the same point (but from different sources), it is the proof....

I wanted to know when Hyderabad state wanted to join Pakistan, any document etc. How could a land-locked territory joined Pakistan. :rofl:

I have many Bangladeshi friends and all of them have stated that Assam and West Bengal need to be a part of Bangladesh.

And one of the ways they are doing it is by illegal Bangladeshi immigrant to change the demographics of the region.

They have to secure their future as Bangladesh will be submerged in the sea but both Assamese and West Bengalis consider it highly insulting to associate themselves with Bangladeshis.

Different capitals of Bengal in all pages of history has been in West Bengal,from the Palas,to Siraj,to the British.
Bangladesh or East Bengal was ruled upon from West Bengal. That should clear it all up.

Murshidabad was given to West Bengal. Don't use our own generosity against us. Only to clear that up.

The only thing goes with West Bengal is Nodia/Lucknowdi which belongs to yu and I dont have a problem with it.

Murshidabad was given to West Bengal. Don't use our own generosity against us. Only to clear that up.

The only thing goes with West Bengal is Nodia/Lucknowdi which belongs to yu and I dont have a problem with it.
Murshidabad is in West Bengal as far as i am concerned. Thats a fact. No one gave Murshidabad to West Bengal. Murshidabad has been where it is. Bangladesh was nothing but a landmass of ruled upons by elites from West Bengal,be it Muslims or Hindu. Never has the opposite happened. That shows what Bangladeshis really are or have been. lol

The area that is Bangladesh was part of the Delhi sultanate. That is the first time that it became part of a muslim sovereign entity. In subsequent periods the sultans of Bengal declared independence from Delhi. They fought the moghuls and subsequently became part of the moghul empire. The centre of power in Bengal shifted between different cities. Dhaka few years ago celebrated 400 years of being granted city status by the moghul empire. What is now Bengaladesh was sparsely populated and over the years people moved in. However it is wrong to say WB in some fashion ruled the areas that is now Bangladesh. There would have been no such concept... WB and EB are British creation to enable better governance.

When the British developed the fishing village of kalikat which subsequently became Culcutta and the capital of British raj the significance of Murshidabad and Dhaka declined.

To claim some kind of superiority of WB over EB is downright silly. Viewing hundreds of years history through the prism of partition is inappropriate. If anyone is interested there is a seminal book on the history of Dhaka through the years of the British Raj that people should check out . Dhaka - A Study in urban History and Development 1840-1921 by Sharif Uddin Ahmed.

Back
Top Bottom