What's new

Genocide of Indigenous People in Bangladesh by Muslims

We will change our name to East pakistan after getting Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arakan and Bihar! Soon InshALLAH!

Let's not open a can of worms now :undecided:

And yes I agree, "Bangladesh" is a cheesy name :rofl:

Lanaat on me :hang2:

we muslims are suprdiaemacist and we are gonna win the world! you indians are too weak!! Deal with it!! India is going to be Islamic republic of India soon!! all signs are present!! Whoever wrote this article http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/19762-pakistan-bangladesh-plan-mughalistan-split-india.html is a genius and must be promoted as head of RAW!

:bounce: :bounce:

humen apnay mslon sy foorsat nahi...poori dunyaa hmaary sir pr hi from decades. hum kabi idhr ko ghoomtay hen, kabi odhar ko (But with strong faith in ALLAH, Alhmodolillah)..and they are expecting (fear) Mughlistan from both of us...:D
But ppl still see this happening..oh thanks God for the powers...lgta hi hum 'Sikandaristaan' bnaa kar choren gay...in ki umeedon sy tuo lgta hi...:p

This is the funny article, it reminds me of the statement of Jinnah (May Allah bless his soul)...he once sarcastically said, we are thankful to Congress for suggesting a name 'Pakistan' for us.....Name 'Pakistan' was actually popularized by the congress and they started printing in newspapers that muslims intend to make 'Pakistan'....

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Whether a better name than "Bangladesh" could have been chosen is another matter.

As a Muslim, I firmly believe that our history started with the invasion of Ekhtiar Uddin Muhammad bin Bakhtiyar Khilji. After the creation of Bangladesh, we become enslaved to Hindu cultures. Now a days, as it seem, people like Tagore is more important than Shah Jalal of Sylhet. I mean, where do I start to explain that we are people with no vision or pride.

We will change our name to East pakistan after getting Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arakan and Bihar! Soon InshALLAH!

YES, our text books suggests the same that bengalis bro were in the forefront (as you said) of Pakistan movement...sher-e-bengal (just recalling a title in history) some guy was there in movement and perhaps they passed some resolution very quickly about Pakistan than others from Sindh etc (forgive my memory, but it says something like this)...

As a Muslim, I firmly believe that our history started with the invasion of Ekhtiar Uddin Muhammad bin Bakhtiyar Khilji. After the creation of Bangladesh, we become enslaved to Hindu cultures. Now a days, as it seem, people like Tagore is more important than Shah Jalal of Sylhet. I mean, where do I start to explain that we are people with no vision or pride.

Just go back to the desert. You are not needed in the kaffir lands anywhere.

And these guys wanted Indians to stop trolling and discuss only defense related issues.

Too bad even Somalia has more defense related issues to discuss than Bangstan.

As a Bengali I feel offended when someone says "people like Tagore", it just as me saying "people like Shah Jalal", or "people like you-know-who". ;)

I'm sure you do it to make some people VERY stressed, though it may not be your even intention (reverting the name)... :D

Some people on planet don't like muslims unity, I found ...(though, sadly we muslims are divided among ourselves...But Alahamdolillah share much which gives eternal peace...)

Can't we rather (Pakistan and Bangladesh + indian muslims) collectively make a federation like (Mughlistan) :) As, we have noted that we all three parted muslims by history would go collectively, think collectively and live collectively, when it comes living in foreign lands..

It's nice idea, it will be about keeping all three shattered muslims of subcontinent on the same plateform?
I'm serious on that...

As a Bengali I feel offended when someone says "people like Tagore", it just as me saying "people like Shah Jalal", or "people like you-know-who". ;)

OK, I mean dignitary like Tagore. I got no issue with Tagore, so long he kept out from our side of the boarder. Do you agree?

I am in good mood today. It's EID man.

Back
Top Bottom