What's new

Genocide of Indigenous People in Bangladesh by Muslims

Last time i heard Rajakar chief was elected parliament member and was an honourable agricultural minister of Bangladesh!

Dude, don't waste your time with these idiots. Their idiocity knows no bounds.

First, the OP claims we are a committing "genocide" against minorities, and now this :lol:

Their logic is like:
"Since the % of a religious minority is going down, and since the country is a Muslim majority, then therefore there must have been a genocide since Islam is an evil religion".

You can't reason with idiots with an inferiority complex of legendary proportions. Just simply legendary!

i want 2 change my country's name

how about banglastan ;)

however mughalistan is coming in the future :rofl::rofl::rofl:

First, the OP claims we are a committing "genocide" against minorities, and now this :lol:

Their logic is like:
"Since the % of a religious minority is going down, and since the country is a Muslim majority, then therefore there must have been a genocide since Islam is an evil religion".

You can't reason with idiots with an inferiority complex of legendary proportions. Just simply legendary!

If it is a coincidence, it happens with alarming frequency.

And alarming consistency. ;)

Nearly all Islamic countries reach the ideal state of near 100% Muslim in a few decades.

Of course it is all peaceful and tolerant!

Well, I have heard some very interesting accounts of how patriotic Bengalis took their revenge of the razakaar traitors. Some gruelling scenes on the Dhaka parade ground. ;)

And how even Pakistan refused to take the scum and they lived in camps for decades as stateless people nobody wanted. ;)

They deserved it all. They deserve more.

Traitor scum needs to be dealt harshly. The only language they understand.
You are all messed up! Photos from dhaka parade ground were mistitled! They were Muktis killed by Muktis ( source : book of Bangabair Kader siddiqui, it is he who killed them wearing a hat) ! Those muktis after 16th december kidnapped Bihari girls and were caught by other muktis and were killed rightfully!

Pakistan refused to take Biharis, not Rajakars! Biharis are bangladeshi now, just got a haircut from an air conditioned (with tv) SALOON run by Biharis! They live far better than many indians!!

Their logic is like:

Bro i am actually troliing! Its a troll thread! These indians are just troll! Waiting for my Iftar, watching Srilankan premier league and trolling!

RIP Bangladeshi indigenous people. I hope the refugees in India continue to keep their culture alive

read this

Chakma Massacres in the Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bangladesh

1. Kaukhali Massacre, 25/03/1980: 300 Chakmas Killed.

2. Banraibari-Beltali-Belchari Massacre, 26/06/1981: 500 Chakmas Killed, 5000 Refugees fled to Tripura, India.

3. Telafang-Ashalong-Gurangapara-Tabalchari-Barnala Massacre, 19/09/1981: 1000 Chakmas Killed

4. Golakpatimachara-Machyachara-Tarabanchari Massacre, June-August 1983: 800 Chakmas Killed

5.Bhusanchara Massacre, 31/05/1984: 400 Chakmas Killed, 7000 Refugees flee to Mizoram, India

6. Panchari Massacre, 1/05/1986: 700 Chakmas Killed.

7.Matiranga Massacre, May 1986:70 Chakmas Killed.

8.Comillatialla-Taindong Massacre, 18-19/05/1986: 200 Chakmas Killed

9. Hirachar-Sarbotali-Khagrachari-Pablakhali Massacres, 8,9,10 August, 1988: Few Hundred Chakmas Killed.

10.Longadu Massacre, 4/05/1989:40 Chakmas killed

11. Malya Massacre, 2/02/1992: 30 Chakmas killed.

12. Logang Massacre, 10/04/1992:400 Chakmas killed, 2000 fled to India

13. Naniachar Massacre, 17/11/1993: 29 Chakmas Killed, more than 100 wounded.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...gladesh-being-subjected-ethnic-cleansing.html

and they accuse India and Myanmar for ethnic cleansing of illegal Bangladeshi immigrant.

i want 2 change my country's name

how about banglastan ;)

however mughalistan is coming in the future :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have some white british convert friends (online), they call england as britainistan and londonistan lol! I was so surprised! Almost all of them changed their loyalty from britain to Islam!

You are all messed up! Photos from dhaka parade ground were mistitled! They were Muktis killed by Muktis ( source : book of Bangabair Kader siddiqui, it is he who killed them wearing a hat) ! Those muktis after 16th december kidnapped Bihari girls and were caught by other muktis and were killed rightfully!

Pakistan refused to take Biharis, not Rajakars! Biharis are bangladeshi now, just got a haircut from an air conditioned (with tv) SALOON run by Biharis! They live far better than many indians!!

OK. So Pakistan accepted the Rajakaars? ;)

Fact is, the traitors are till date stateless. They may be nominally Bangladeshi after decades in camps, that is where it ends.

And yes, the rajakaars did get some much deserved justice. May be they needed more if you think they got away lightly.

Mukti pardoned some of the traitors. Perhaps mistakenly. It will get corrected. ;)

I have some white british convert friends (online), they call england as britainistan and londonistan lol! I was so surprised! Almost all of them changed their loyalty from britain to Islam!

Meaning they turned traitors? ;)

So all those calling Islamic converts a threat are not wrong?

It is a dangerous ideology for the civilized world. One that needs to be stopped in the tracks?

Back
Top Bottom