What's new

Genes link Australia with India: Indians broke Australian isolation, study

Of course, it's linked. Weak Indian tribes were defeated and the woman carried away and used to increase the population

uncalled for and you should go through the history of Mohammed-bin- Qasim (Arab conquest)and his conquest of Pakistan to know the bolded part well.

uncalled for and you should go through the history of Mohammed-bin- Qasim (Arab conquest)and his conquest of Pakistan to know the bolded part well.

You are an enemy. I do not act civil with the people who are trying to kill my race

My English is ****, but 'tera tan berra he gark hai'.

I do not care for the feelings of the enemy. They must be crushed, that is all I know. That is my mission, that is my purpose in life. That is why I was created.

You are an enemy. I do not act civil with the people who are trying to kill my race

I do not care for the feelings of the enemy. They must be crushed, that is all I know. That is my mission, that is my purpose in life. That is why I was created.

You need more fibre in your diet for this acute constipation.

You need more fibre in your diet for this acute constipation.

That is not your concern. I was created to destroy India. That is my purpose. That is me. This is why I was made. I am AB2086, the harbinger of India's doom. Prepare for annihilation.

Why should any india related thread give such acute pain to some pakistanis is difficult to understand. If its not the caste system, then its the toilets if not the rape.

At topic - this is epic. We can now ask the white australians to ''go back where they came from''? :)

Why should any india related thread give such acute pain to some pakistanis is difficult to understand. If its not the caste system, then its the toilets if not the rape.

At topic - this is epic. We can now ask the white australians to ''go back where they came from''? :)

The enemy is arrogant enough to think it commands any power in any place. I must destroy it!

That is not your concern. I was created to destroy India. That is my purpose. That is me. This is why I was made. I am AB2086, the harbinger of India's doom. Prepare for annihilation.

God save me im so scared bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :fie:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indians were the first settlers on the Australian continent?! Thats the biggest piece of BS I ve heard today. :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

There is no Indian race, Indias population is made up from many races, which came to the subcontinent over a time window of thousands of years.

Fear will not help. The Greys will prevail. Annunakis shall be sacrificed for the greater good!

he he he keep waiting for the miracle and messihas those who dont work for there own good and see cnspiracy theries for every thing bad with them even god dont pay any heed to such loosers lolzz

God dosent takes sides and one more thing instead of owr enhilation pay more attention to your countries patthettik situation and postion in fast changing world cause we have prevailed and struggelled hard for centuries even under brutal miusil rule and are way more powerfull than u like to imagine i guess its time pakistanies stop controling and enhilating other and do something to get there nation on feet first .

lolzzz what a looser :rofl:

he he he keep waiting for the miracle and messihas those who dont work for there own good and see cnspiracy theries for every thing bad with them even god dont pay any heed to such loosers lolzz

God dosent takes sides and one more thing instead of owr enhilation pay more attention to your countries patthettik situation and postion in fast changing world cause we have prevailed and struggelled hard for centuries even under brutal miusil rule and are way more powerfull than u like to imagine i guess its time pakistanies stop controling and enhilating other and do something to get there nation on feet first .

lolzzz what a looser :rofl:

It is about Greys. I serve my Masters and will crush Annunaki Indians!

Fckuing awsome mate. aaj hi pagalkhane se choot kar aaya hai kya?
tum 150 crore ne "£$%&$ ka zor laga liya ... 65 saal ho gaye.. U got split into two.... thousands dead..
"Rassi jal gayi par akad nahin gayi tumhari"

" I was created for to destroy enemy ?"
What are you a frekkin` test tube baby?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom