What's new

Genes link Australia with India: Indians broke Australian isolation, study

Fckuing awsome mate. aaj hi pagalkhane se choot kar aaya hai kya?
tum 150 crore ne "£$%&$ ka zor laga liya ... 65 saal ho gaye.. U got split into two.... thousands dead..
"Rassi jal gayi par akad nahin gayi tumhari"

What are you a frekkin` test tube baby?

Hiding our nationality, are we?

Abe hindi likhi hai oopar ki post mein , Gaelic nahin hai .. akal ke dushman... padni nahin aati kya? " Should have gone to Specsavers" :P

Annunaki Indians!........ye kya cheez hai sirji ??????

@isro2222 has opened my eyes. Annunakis made the World and India. We Greys are invading it. Greys own Pakistan, Annunakis India. Greys own US and Europe too. Annunakis are trying to take over by the power of love and goodness.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are an enemy. I do not act civil with the people who are trying to kill my race

I do not care for the feelings of the enemy. They must be crushed, that is all I know. That is my mission, that is my purpose in life. That is why I was created.

:lol::lol::rofl:

That is not your concern. I was created to destroy India. That is my purpose. That is me. This is why I was made. I am AB2086, the harbinger of India's doom. Prepare for annihilation.

'Kawan de kahe te dhagey ne marde''. The oxen don't die by crow's cra cra cra.

@isro2222 has opened my eyes. Annunakis made the World and India. We Greys are invading it. Greys own Pakistan, Annunakis India. Greys own US and Europe too. Annunakis are trying to take over by the power of love and goodness.

Isro222 has converted you also :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom