What's new

Genes link Australia with India: Indians broke Australian isolation, study

@Bang Galore Shudra's means migrants. They are from other kingdom (not locals). When Pandavas went to Virat kingdom in exile during agnatavas they were called shudras in Virat kingdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your are troll sir.

Better you should talk about the topic in hand. More you will talk more people will drill your tub.

You have just ambushed yourself.

Cast system was first introduced in written scripts by sages. To be precise 'manu samriti'. It clearly explains people were able to write and compile texts. Human migration coinciding (as you suggested) with those times would have ensured migration of language, scripts and texts to those place as well.

@FaujHistorion is right mate(in this post only :lol:), the caste system is not a rigid one when it started.

There are two castes Vysyas(locals) and Shudras(migrants).

In Vysyas(locals) there are Brahmins,Kshatriyas and others based on the duty they perform in the society.

Many of the sages are from todays lowers castes like fisherman etc. They are not from Brahmins.

@FaujHistorion is right mate, the caste system is not a rigid one when it started.

In Vysyas(locals) there are Brahmins,Kshatriyas and others based on the duty they perform in the society.

Many of the sages are from todays lowers castes like fisherman etc. They are not from Brahmins.

Have you read what I asked ?

Give me a link which proves human migration to Australia and elsewhere from India coincided with start of practise cast system in India.

@FaujHistorion is right mate, the caste system is not a rigid one when it started.

you are wrong

Bharamins= Priests and teaching community(Sharmas,sheshadries,namboodree,Bhutts..ect.)

Kshatriyas = Fighting and ruling community(Rao, Rana, Singh, Rajputs..ect.)

Vasyas = Trading and farming community (Baniyaas..maheshwaries, aggarwaals, lohias...ect.)

Shudras= servents for the above =(Dalits,valmikies,Dhanak...ect.)

am i wrong ?

Have you read what I asked ?

Give me a link which proves human migration to Australia and elsewhere from India coincided with start of practise cast system in India.

I don't think that FaujiHistorian's post means that.

You seems to me an expert of casts I hope you are expert on history of human migration as well.

I read some ancient history.

you are wrong

Bharamins= Priests and teaching community(Sharmas,sheshadries,namboodree,Bhutts)

Kshatriyas = Fighting and ruling community(Rao, Rana, Singh, Rajputs)

Vasyas = Trading and farming community (Baniyaas)

Shudras= servents for the above =(Dalits,valmikies)

am i wrong ?

Yes, Go through the Virat Parva of Mahabharata which is very old text of Hindus. In that it was mentioned when Pandavas went to Virat kingdom they were called as Shudras(migrants to that kingdom).

Brahmin means priest but not based on their surname, based on their profession,

below is the list of Shudra sages who also composed lot of ancient Indian texts

List of Shudra Hindu saints - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vedas and Shudra

Any body who can learn martial arts and wants to be a soldier is a khstriya and those who choose the other professions are classified as others.

We gave Australians our what ????????????:blink:

:rofl:

Now i know why are Australian so royally pissed at Us.......Coz we Phuck them 4000 yr ago :chilli:

This is another informative link on original caste system in ancient India

Hindu Wisdom - Caste_System

Sage Valmiki, the celebrated author of of the epic, Ramayana, was a low caste hunter. He came to be known as a Brahmin sage on the basis of his profound knowledge of the scriptures and his authorship of the Ramayana.

Sage Aitareya, who wrote the Aitareya Upanishad and was born of a Shudra woman.

Rishi Parashar, the famous law-giver was the son of a Chandala, the lowest of the Sudras.

Rishi Vasishta, was the son of a prostitute, but honored as a sage.

Sage Vidura, a Brahmin sage who gave religious instruction to Kind Dhritarashtra, was born to a low caste woman servant of the palace. His caste as a Brahmin sage was determined on the basis of his wisdom and knowledge of Dharma Shastras (scriptures).

The Kauravas and Pandavas were the descendants of Satyavati, a low caste fisher-woman, and the sons of Sage Vyasa. Vyasa's father was the Brahmin Sage Parasara, the grandson of Sage Vasishtha. In spite of this mixed heredity, the Kauravas and Pandavas were known as Kshatriyas on the basis of their occupation.

Chandragupta Maurya was from the Muria tribe, which used to collect peacock (mor) feathers; Samrat Ashok was the son of a daasi.

Saint Thiruvalluvar who wrote Thirukural was only a weaver. Other saints were adored including Kabir, Sura Dasa, Ram Dasa and Tukaram came from the humblest class of Hindu society.

@Bang Galore Shudra's means migrants. They are from other kingdom (not locals). When Pandavas went to Virat kingdom in exile during agnatavas they were called shudras in Virat kingdom.

Shudra doesn't mean migrant but immigrant that is new comers. Brahmins, Khastriyas, vashya, and Shudras all can be called as Shudras when they go to a new place.

This what you have mentioned from your reference of Mahabharata that a Khshatrias (Pandavas) were called as shudras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, it's linked. Weak Indian tribes were defeated and the woman carried away and used to increase the population

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom