What's new

Generals Reshuffled in Pakistan Army

So are the nurses and doctors... of medical core!

Shall we hand them the most key position in army.. i.e. running war against US & Indian terrorists?

It is said and i quote, 'better to stay shut if you dont know about something'.

Nurses and doctor are 'services', not even 'supporting arms', whereas as Engineers' secondary task the world over is to take over the role of INFANTARY once their primary task is completed. Just to give you an idea, they are better at fighting than artillery because as part of their secondary role, they are more trained as far as infantary tactics is concerned! So if gunners can command this army, there is nothing 'wrong' with an engineer commanding a division.

But then i dont blame you, you are just one of those who take 'words' too seriously.

What do u think abt Maj Gen Ahmad Hayat being transferred to ISI's analysis wing. Remembering that he was GOC in DI Khan and is equally responsible for july 29 saga despite intel. alerts?

Sefarish?

i suggest, you improve upon your knowledge beyond the information embedded in the 'headlines.'

Here, this may help.

^^ Dear... you didn't read my previous post, I stated...... I will not state, how the state of affairs were in FWO under Bukhari's command.

Yes, my reply was to your words 'he is a general not cricketer'.
No doubt he may be trained for war in secondary role.... still the posting is not simple division, he is going to take over the command of a war, where seat has been vacated because the commanding general was killed due to tip off, and we all know in life of shaheed general, it was not possible to justify Bukhari as his successor.
Sorry, its just lot of drama, just days before departure of Kiyani!!! sounds like final touch-ups going on before Kiyani's departure. While this single appointment indeed, is hard one to swallow.

Anyhow, so what is his service record? & what comments made you so upset that you start giving shutup calls! or you are one of that group which is by default mad at me due to religious reasons? but I did not included any thing against you in person or your religion?

Fun fact, Other two brothers of Ahmad Hayat, One is LT.GEN and one is MAJ.GEN. Hayaat family is one of most powerful families in Pakistan ;)

Lt Gen Zubair Mahmood Hayat, HI(M), Arty — Commander, XXXI Corps, Bahawalpur. Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Maj Gen Omar Mahmood Hayat, Ord — DG Procurement (Army) at DG DP, Rawalpindi

Maj Gen Ahmad Mahmood Hayat, AC — GOC 40th Infantry Division, Dera Ismail Khan. (Now DDG ISI)

Can't blame the family for being exceptionally talented. You need to have a spotless career to even make it into 1 star.

Fun fact, Other two brothers of Ahmad Hayat, One is LT.GEN and one is MAJ.GEN. Hayaat family is one of most powerful families in Pakistan ;)

Lt Gen Zubair Mahmood Hayat, HI(M), Arty — Commander, XXXI Corps, Bahawalpur. Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Maj Gen Omar Mahmood Hayat, Ord — DG Procurement (Army) at DG DP, Rawalpindi

Maj Gen Ahmad Mahmood Hayat, AC — GOC 40th Infantry Division, Dera Ismail Khan. (Now DDG ISI)

There is a very suspicious way in which these Generals r being promoted......Look at @Xeric he is trying to blame it on politics:rofl: But how can u get away from such embarrassment and blame it on them and not the actual field commander responsible for security!!!

But is trying to defend the FIELD COMMANDER of such a massive security collapse and all their tall claims of how much they have improved co-operation b/w services lies open and everyone to see. And now have made him ISI's analysis wings Commander:omghaha:

How funny is that, this shows as if failure is the way to proceed in Pak Army's Higher Ranks.Anyways its not new nor is this example first. Im Myself son of a Lt Gen and i know quite a lot of what they do to get promotions.

I would really love to see the track record of these 3 brothers and specially Ahmed Mahmood Hayat.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a very suspicious way in which these Generals r being promoted......Look at @Xeric he is trying to blame it on politics:rofl: But how can u get away from such embarrassment and blame it on them and not the actual field commander responsible for security!!!

But is trying to defend the FIELD COMMANDER of such a massive security collapse and all their tall claims of how much they have improved co-operation b/w services lies open and everyone to see. And now have made him ISI's analysis wings Commander:omghaha:

How funny is that, this shows as if failure is the way to proceed in Pak Army's Higher Ranks.Anyways its not new nor is this example first. Im Myself son of a Lt Gen and i know quite a lot of what they do to get promotions.

I would really love to see the track record of these 3 brothers and specially Ahmed Mahmood Hayat.

Uncle salim ko mera salam kahiye ga :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The funny thing is that everyone is 'concerned' about those who got promoted, and are commenting on their professionalism as if they have been playing kabaddi with them since their childhood. But they dont give any thought about those who were superseded?!

#stupidity

Promotions in Pak Army are not automatic, unlike that of CSPs/CSS, it's a professional institution!

The best move would have been to send Gen Qamar as GOC 17 Div,sending in a general of the Engineer corp that too from a peaceful area might prove to be a bad move.

LOL.

Maj. Gem Javed Mahmood has previously commanded a fighting brigade in Swat. Under the command of GOC 17th div. Maj Gen. Javed Iqbal Ramday. And yes the performance was outstanding.

The officers of engineering corp. are equally good soldiers. They excel in the areas where the fighting corp. officers do not. For example in reconstruction, rehabilitation roles etc which the swat needs direly.

Hence its better not to judge without knowing the facts.

Kind of like re arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
Not sure you Indians have so much shame in using your on flag..At least more people then entire African Population are not dying of starvation on this titanic.

Back
Top Bottom